Chapter 9

Phantom

“We’re going to get married!” He repeated happily. You shook your head, this wasn’t happening. It was all just a dream..no a nightmare. You had to get out of this. Looking at Ju Hon, you noticed his hands shaking. Maybe there was a way to get through to him.

“Look JuHon, I don’t know you. You don’t know me. I have a boyfriend! Who’s an underground fighter. You really don’t want to be doing this. I’m taken.” You said hoping you could get through to him. He looked at you and cocked his head sideways. 

“Did she just say she had a boyfriend? Ju Hon what the hell! You said no one would miss her!” The driver complained. He started murmuring curses which were audible to you and Ju Hon. 

“KwokHae why don’t you shut up?” Ju Hon roared as he held his head. “You owe me. So shut up and do what I say!” He yelled. You shied away from as he came closer to you. He your hair away from your face. “I’m sorry if KwokHaes yelling made you scared Dr Y/N. I’m sure you don’t tolerate rudeness.” He your face as you tried to get away. “Plus, the guy you’re talking about…you’re not with him.” Ju Hon shook his head. “Why would you want to be with a man who fights all the time?” He says dismissively. “He’s not good enough for you.”

“How do you even know?” You asked. “We’ve been together for a long time.” You said lying through your teeth.

“That’s a lie!” He roared suddenly making you jump. “He just started appearing around you!” Ju Hon started breathing heavily. “He ruined my plans to get you a couple of weeks ago.” A couple of weeks ago…wait that night when your car broke down. The voice. The guy in the cap and mask.

“You were following me that night.” You said finally realizing. Ju Hon smiled widely at your revelation. “Did you do something to my car?” 

“You remember…that’s great. I crossed your wires. I was going to give you a ride and talk to you but it was ruined. So I had to do this.” He started whispering to himself but you couldn’t hear what he was saying. Your ringtone started playing making you jump. Your phone was in your pocket. Ju Hon perked up when he heard your phone go off, he came closer to you trying to grab it from your pocket.

“Hey! Stop!” You struggled against him but he pushed you down before grabbing the phone from your pocket. Ju Hon held the phone and looked down at the caller ID.

“Phantom?” He raised an eyebrow and hit answer. 

“Sparky.” Seungwoos voice resonated through the speaker. You wanted to say something but Ju Hon covered your mouth with his hand. “Whoever you are, tell me what you want so that Y/N comes back to us.” He said after a moment of silence from Ju Hon and you. “Sparky, it’s gonna be okay. Trust me, I’ll find you.” His voice said soothingly. Your eyes started tearing and you attempted to blink them away. You weren’t going to cry in front of these guys. 

“Who are you?” Ju Hon finally spoke with an eerily calm tone. 

“Her boyfriend,” Seungwoo replied back and your eyes widened at his response. “I’m her person, so let her go and you’ll walk away from this easy.” 

“I’m sorry I just found this phone. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Ju Hon replied. He took the hand that was covering your mouth so he could your hair. Wrong move buddy. 

“Seungwoo!” You said quickly to make him know you were here. Ju Hon panicked, ended the call and backhanded you.

“What the Ju Hon?!” KwokHae said as he heard the slap. “Dude!” He kept turning from the front to the back to stare at what was happening. 

“That was rude.” Ju Hon said. “I’m sorry I did that.” He cooed to you before rubbing your face. “But you shouldn’t have been talking, right?” He asked. 

“Dammit, the ing cops are going to be on us. I just know it.” KwokHae groaned. Ju Hon calmly started removing your phone from its case, he looked at it and then up at you. He reached his arm out and you moved backwards.

“Shhh, I just need your earring. If you stay still and be good nothing will happen.” Ju Hon said. He took your right earring out. Popping the pointy end into the sim tray, he took the sim out. He took the phone and passed it to KwokHae. 

“What do you want me to do?” KwokHae said as he looked at the phone. Ju Hon rolled his eyes.

“Idiot.” He muttered under his breath. “Throw it out.” He said louder. KwokHae rolled down the window and chucked the phone out. You leaned your head against the steel wall of the van. At least people knew you were kidnapped. Hopefully, the police could find you but you didn’t know what was going to happen in the meantime. 

“ JuHon! There’s a police block in a bit! What the hell do we do?! Knowing the she’ll scream! And you decided no tape!” JuHon looked at you and looked down at your lips. 

“I didn’t want to hurt her lips.” He said creepily. You glared at him. 

“I will scream. Even if you cover my mouth…I will scream. And the police will arrest both of you.” You replied. JuHon sighed. He started rummaging through the bag at the corner and took out a needle and a bottle filled with liquid. 

“I didn’t want to do this since I wanted to chat while we go there but I guess I have no choice.” He filled the syringe and tapped it. You started thrashing before he came close to you. 

“No!” You screamed loudly. “Please DONT!” He pushed you down and stuck the needle in your arm. He pushed the drug in. 

“Now you’ll count back from 10 and everything should go bla…” His voice trailed off as everything did go black for you. 

🐻🐻

“!” Seungwoo cursed loudly startling everyone from their positions in the warehouse. He threw his phone but Yohan with his reflexes caught it. “Tell me you got a location.” He looked at a glasses clad Wooseok.

“I got the location up until this area.” He pointed out. “But I think he must have ditched the phone.” Wooseok shook his head. 

“.” Seungwoo cursed again. “Dongpyo did you call Seungyoun and ask him about how it is with Kira?” 

“He says she’s worried and is waiting for Y/N’s grandmother. But she’s following his lead so that’s contained.” Dongpyo replied.

image

Originally posted by woosie

“Hyung, should we be doing this? Aren’t we supposed to keep out of certain things?” Minhee voiced out. Seungwoo clenched his jaw but Minhee was right. 

“I know what you mean… but I’m not letting this go to the police. We all know they don’t do . So find her..NOW.” He roared before leaving. 

“Well hyung is angry,” Hangyul said before continuing his job of looking through the cameras. 


Short update! Sorry I was busy with writing up a case report for end of rotation! Do leave a comment if you like or hate where this is going~

Buy me a coffee <3