Chapter 13

Phantom

"What the are you doing here?!" A voice exclaimed as you were standing in the nurses' station. You looked up from your chart, as Damien looked at you with disbelief in his eyes.
"Well, that's a nice greeting. What else would I be doing at the place I work at?" You looked back at the chart, ignoring his open-mouthed shocked face. You had missed tons of work, but your boss wasn't in yet, so you started rounds. There were whispers as everyone seemed to know what happened which irked you but you ignored them. 
"Y/N, you were kidnapped. Right here. In the hospital. You just got back home! You should be resting!" He said, grabbing the file away from you. You growled under your breath and caught the file back. 
"Damien, keep your ing voice down." You said before turning away.
"Y/N, I'm sorry." He stood closer to you and grabbed your hand. You scrunched your eyebrows at his solemn tone. "I should have helped you." He looked straight into your eyes, and you could see the regret in them. 
"Damien, seriously stop. What? You thought you could stop a gun? What would you have done if you had gotten shot? Huh?" You angrily slammed the chart down and walked away. Damien was confused at your anger but ran after you. 
"Y/N!" He grabbed your arm to stop you. "Wait, what's wrong?" You whirled towards him, angrily. 
"I hate that you're bringing this up. I hate talking about this . Forget it. I'm here right now. I seriously and I mean seriously don't want to talk about it. Do you understand?" You growled at him. Damien had wide eyes but he nodded. "Great, now go on and do work!" You waved him away. 
"Dr Y/N?" You groaned internally, hearing the consultant of your team. You put on a smile and turned towards him. 
"Hi Professor!" You said cheerily. 
"Y/N, I'm sure I said you could take the week off." He said wincing slightly at your smile cause you usually never smiled. It seemed weird coming from you, so he knew that you were more affected than you were letting on. "And longer pending on psychiatric review?" He said. 
"I'm fine Professor! I'd rather work!" You said. 
"Y/N, I'm worried about you. You work hard, so you deserve a vacation anyways. I'll miss you on the team, but you should have a holiday. Go out, have fun, hang around with your family. Go see your boyfriend." He said. 
"My boyfriend?" You asked with furrowed brows. 
"Ah that handsome man. Pretty tall, quite sharp face and pretty buff. What was his name…Damien told him about the situation and he was here a couple of times with the police. Ah! Seungwoo? That was the lads name. He's very handsome! Good job Y/N. So go, enjoy the day with your man. No coming in for the week okay?" He patted your back and left. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. 
"Y/N?" Damien said cautiously. 
"Well looks like I have to go home." You sighed. "Have a nice day bud." You patted Damien on his back and he winced at the strength you put in it. You went back to your locker and removed your scrubs and white coat changing back into casual clothes. You were lazy and just put on a long hoodie and gym tights. Grabbing your bag, you walked through the department doors when the giggles of a couple of nurses stopped you. You looked at them and then at what they were looking at. 

image

Originally posted by han-seungwoo

“Seungwoo?” You called out, shocked. He looked up from his phone and smirked. 
“Hey, I was just about to call you.” He said, stepping closer to you. 
“Why are you here?” 
“Damien told me you have the week off. Why did you even come in the first place?” He tutted. You rolled your eyes at him. 
“Um, Dr. Y/N…” One of the nurses came closer. You recognized her as one of the giggly younger ones that liked to hit on the male doctors. Damien is one of them. “Who’s your friend? Does he need to be triaged?” She asked coyly. You pursed your lips at her little act. 
“No, he’s fine.” You said but she ignored you. She placed her hands on Seungwoos arms and squeezed. 
“You sure you don’t need any help Sir? I’m sure we could help you at the station.” She smiled and batted her eyelashes. “I’m sure your friend would feel better if we had a look at him.” You were honestly getting annoyed at her. Seungwoo just smirked as he was staring at you looking at the nurse with daggers in your eyes. The nurse, Mara as you read from her tag, continued fawning over Seungwoo so you pried her fingers off his biceps. 
“I’m sure I can help my boyfriend out if he’s sick since I am a doctor.” You smiled sarcastically while running your hands up Seungwoo's chest. “Right, babe?” You ground out looking up at Seungwoo.
“Right love. I just came to pick my gorgeous girl here up for a day of pampering.” Seungwoo put his fingers under your chin and kissed your lips. “So if you’ll excuse us.” Seungwoo smiled and waved at the gaggle of nurses just staring. “Come on baby.” He put his arms around your shoulders and led you through the main door to where his car was parked. 
“Why did you kiss me!” You exclaimed incredulously once you both were in his car.
“You called me your boyfriend, I thought that’s what you wanted me to do. In front of those nurses.” He shrugged. 
“Ugh, you’re so infuriating.” You leaned back against the headrest and looked out the window. 
“Hey, give me your hand.” He said. You looked at him in confusion but put your hand in his. He pulled the sleeve of the hoodie back and caressed the fading ligature marks. “Good, it’s fading. You’re using that cream I gave you right?” You nodded still engrossed in the feeling of Seungwoos touch. 
“Where are we going?” You asked him. Seungwoo smiled widely. 
“It’s a surprise.” He said. 
“Hate surprises so tell me.” You turned towards him. He glanced at you quickly and shook his head.
“You’ll see it when we’re there Sparky.” 
“Come on tell me!” You pouted. “Yah! Han! Seungwoo!” You said when he was at the light. 
“Yah? Han Seungwoo?” He poked your cheek. “I’m older than you Sparky. By the end of this, you’re going to call me oppa.”
“Keep dreaming Phantom.” You smirked. Seungwoo smiled, that was a challenge if he heard one.
🐻🐻
You cringed internally stepping into the jasmine smelling lobby of “NAMASPA.” Seungwoo had walked up to the reception and said his name causing the lady to ask him to wait for a bit.
“Why are we here?” You asked Seungwoo. He leaned against the table and tilted his head looking at you. 
“I told that little flirty nurse I was gonna pamper you, and I’m keeping my word.” He leaned close to you. “You deserve it.” His lips caressed your cheeks. You bit your lip and pulled your sleeve to cover your wrist. Seungwoo noticed the action and rubbed your neck. “It’s okay, I know.” He said softly. 
“Seungwoo?!” A girl dressed up in the spa uniform came out and greeted him. 
“Ela, thanks for fitting us in.” 
“It’s no problem! I mean, you did help with this!” She gestured around the spa and you furrowed your brows. Seungwoo has helped her in the spa? In what way? “Hi! You must be Y/N! I’m Ela, Sik’s girlfriend!” Sik? “So I’ll bring the both of you through!” She brought you both to the lockers. Seungwoo went through and Ela followed you in. “So here’s the robe, we have some disposable underwear for you here!” She said in a very jovial tone. 
“Um…” She stopped you. 
“I know what happened to you and I’m so sorry. But Woos right! You deserve this. And if you want I have these!” She held up hospital bandages that wrap around. “But trust me you don’t need to.” I’ll just leave these; just walk through those doors when you’re done!” You looked around as she left. Well, why not. You grabbed the robe and looked at the disposable and bandeau. 
“Whatever.” You chucked the clothes you came in within the locker and put the spa clothes on. You sent a message to Kira. 

image

“Sparky, do I need to take that phone away?” Seungwoo appeared at your side and you gulped looking at him working the robe. His chest tattoo was revealed with the way the robe was sitting on his shoulders. 

image

Originally posted by pocketlix

“You could try it.” You snarked back. Ela popped up and led the both of you to a room that was very much a spa ambience with the dim lighting, soft tinkling music and the floral scent. There were two massage style mattresses on the floor just a breaths width away from each other. 

“I’ll leave you guys to just remove the robes and lie down on the mats. But first; what type of oils do you guys want?” She looked at Seungwoo. 

“The muscle relaxing one for me and for her, I think the de-stressor one would be best.” He looked towards you and nodded. Ela smiled and left the both of you stating she’d be back in a bit. 

“You’re very much a dom aren’t you?” You put your hands on your hips. “I could have picked what I wanted.” You exclaimed. Seungwoo leaned down towards your face and smiled. 

“You still could. I can tell Ela.” He said cheekily. “Plus, I told you before, I’m a dom in the gym and in bed.” He whispered. You bit your lip at his deep breathy voice. 

“You’re seriously frying my head in.” You groaned. Seungwoo chuckled and your hair.

“Let’s take this off.” He the robe you were wearing. You batted his hand away. “Sparky, it’s like wearing a swimsuit. Then, I’ll take my robe off.” He did so and you were rewarded with the sight of a shirtless Seungwoo with thin boxers. Your eyes strayed to his lower body and you quickly looked up. Those boxers really didn’t cover much. “Sparky, come on. Off.” Seungwoo undid the robe tie quickly and you grabbed the sides from falling. Seungwoo raised his hand up. “Okay fine, I’ll lie down and look away.” He lowered himself onto the mat and turned his head away. You quickly removed the robe and lied down. You then realised that the towel to cover yourself up was at Seungwoos side. You leaned over him to grab the towel and Seungwoo groaned when you fell on him rubbing your chest against his back. His back tightened as he stopped himself from springing up and grabbing you to him. 

“I’m sorry.” You said quickly. “The towel was on the other side.” 

“Could have asked me to grab it Sparky, which makes me think you wanted to rub yourself against me.” He turned towards you with his head propped on his folded arms. 

“You’re insufferable.” You rolled your eyes. Seungwoo reached his hand out and rubbed the bandages covering your wrist.

“You didn’t need to cover it.” 

“I just felt more comfortable.” You shrugged. Seungwoo his hand up your arm and towards your bare shoulders. He swept your hair to the side and massaged your neck. You closed your eyes at how good that felt. His hand left your neck and moved down your back leaving a trail of heat where it touched. “Seungwoo…” You said breathlessly. 

“Okay folks! We ready?” You jumped when Ela’s voice rang out from the closed door. Seungwoo chuckled at your cute reaction. 

“Lie down Sparky. By the way, you didn’t need to be shy just now. You’re hot.” He said referring to the fact that you just sat up showing off your assets. 

“Dammit.” You hissed. You smacked Seungwoos back and lied back down. He laughed. 

“Guys? Are we okay to come in?” Ela called out again. 

“Yeah Ela. Come on in.” Seungwoo called out. The both of them came in and started giving both Seungwoo and you a massage.


Hope you enjoy this update! Be safe out there with Covid-19. Wash your hands!!

I am currently raising money for a medical elective ill be undertaking in the summer, and Im selling X1 AR photocards! :) Hyung line+Junho available!

Or if youre interested to contribute—-> www.Paypal.Me/tdr2504 <3

:) Any small amount helps! Hope you enjoy Seungwoo and support him please!

Support ALL the boys!