Chapter 12

Phantom

“Oh, my poor baby what happened to you?” Your grandma your face whilst looking at you with concern. The moment you walked through those doors with Seungwoos arm wrapped around you, your grandmother and Kira had hugged you to them. 

“I’m fine.” You said hoping to convey that via your tone as well but you were fooling no one in the room. Out of the boys, only Seungyoun and Seungwoo stayed and you were glad for that. You didn’t want a whole audience to witness the scene.

“How are you fine?!” Kira asked flabbergasted. “You were kidnapped by a ing psycho!” Your grandma and Kira had started fawning over you the moment you came in with Seungwoo. Seungwoo had calmly told them the cliff notes version of what had happened because he knew you were hesitant to say anything. Everyone was looking at you with concern and it was starting to get overwhelming. Looking at the large clock in the living room, it showed that it was 1am already. 

“I’m tired, can we all just go to sleep please.” You said softly while getting up. Your grandma stood up with you and you knew why. “I’d rather sleep alone,” you said quickly. You didn’t know if there’d be any psychological issues while you were sleeping and didn’t want to bother her. 

“Baby…” She said wanting to argue. You shook your head and held her hands.

“Nan, go sleep. I’m okay. I’m here.” You reassured her. You kissed her cheek and she hugged you tightly. You sighed into her embrace. Kira took over after she let you go, hugging you fiercely. You thanked Seungyoun who was standing next to Kira with a hug. Once you got to Seungwoo, you felt your eyes tearing up but you quickly hugged him, hiding your face in his chest. You felt him your hair. “I’m going to go get ready for bed. Go sleep all of you.” You said and walked to your room. Your grandmother sighed at your seemingly nonchalant attitude. She thanked both of the boys before retiring to the extra room. 

🐻🐻

You had taken a long, hot shower just to wash off the feeling of that person of you and all the grime. Then, you tried, very hard to fall asleep but when you finally did, you found yourself right back in Ju Hon’s clutches. You woke up with a start almost letting out a scream when a hand clamped over your mouth. 

“Shh,” Seungwoo said, quickly removing his hand. 

“What are you doing here?” You poked his chest. 

“It’s wasn’t easy to fall asleep and stay asleep right,” Seungwoo asked leaning against the headboard above the covers. He was wearing a black wifebeater and black sleeping pants. 

“Well, that’s to be expected. I was just kidnapped.” You shrugged. Seungwoo raised his eyebrow. He had suspected that you were pushing the incident away from your mind too fast and he was right. 

“Want to talk about it?” He asked. You shook your head. 

“No. I want to put it behind me. But I don’t suppose you’re going to tell me what you did with both of them.” Seungwoo chuckled. 

“You’re weird at times Sparky. But no.” He poked your nose but then he didn’t stop there. He placed his hand on your cheek it with his thumb. You closed your eyes feeling the soft caress. Needing to feel in control, you put your hand over his and removed it. You interlaced your fingers with his and held on tightly. “Sparky..you..” You silenced Seungwoo’s question with your lips. He was unresponsive at first but returned your soft kisses with his. 

“I thought I was going to die. Or get violated. I didn’t know how I would come back from that. I felt weak. Powerless.” You whispered against his lips. Seungwoo tightened his hold on you when you said that. 

“It’s not your fault.” He replied. You stopped kissing him and sighed. 

“I need to ask you this.” You sat back on the bed and looked him straight in the eye. “Teach me to fight.”

“Y/N…”

“I’ll buy a gym membership if that’s what it takes,” Seungwoo smirked at that statement. You rolled your eyes and poked his cheek. “Seriously.”

“I think you should just take time to heal.” He leaned his forehead against yours. “Now, you need to rest.” Seungwoo stood up to leave but you grabbed his hand. 

“Just..stay. I’m going to use you as a pillow.” You said haughtily. Seungwoo raised his eyebrow. He clicked his tongue and pulled up the covers to lie under them. 

“Looks like I need to get you a giant teddy bear.” He teased. You slid down under the covers and laid down next to him. Seungwoo pulled your body close to his. “Go to sleep. I’m here. No one’s going to touch you.” Your eyes fluttered closed at his words.

——————————————————————————————-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/372939312378 —-> Bid for Seungyoun X1 photocard!