Toy Chicken

Parade of Clowns

“Chuu, help me get that toy chicken over there.” A certain blond girl waved to her dorm mate as she settled down on her bed with musical notes and a tablet spread out in front of her. 

 

“Okay!” The rose-haired girl quickly hopped to the other side of the living room and obtained what she wanted before smelling something nice from the kitchen. Distracted, she ran over to see the mum of the dorm whipping up a delicious side-dish for them as dinner draws near. 

 

“Haseul, what are you doing?” 

 

“She’s cooking, obviously.” Jinsoul answered the dumb girl, who came out of the room when the toy didn’t arrive even after some time. 

 

Annoyed, she grabbed the thing from the person’s grasp and went back to her own business. 

 

“Can I have a bite?” Chuu started doing her heart aegyo, much to the distaste of the older woman. 

 

“How about.. No.” She then went on to cook other food for the rest of the dorm.

 

Disappointed, Chuu trudged back into her room. She was just scrolling through any memes related about her when a loud unearthly sound was heard from the room next to hers. 

 

“What on earth was that? I almost thought I was in area 5*!!” She slid her short neck over to her neighbor’s room and saw an excited pufferfish pressing on the toy chicken over several areas of it. 

 

Noticing the other girl who’s now just staring blankly at her, Jinsoul happily called her over to her side and asked for opinions as to how the sound was like. 

 

“It’s just.. terrible?” 

 

Glancing over, the penguin has earned herself a death glare from her dorm mate who quickly rebutted. 

 

“It’s either you have a bad pair of ears or you have no taste in music.” The older girl complained loudly. 

 

“Hmmph, that’s fine with me.”

 

The two girls then exchanged glares, not noticing a third party has arrived into the scene. 

 

“Are you two lovebirds or something, staring at each other so intensely? Gosh, I could feel the steam coming off from this room already.” The youngest member stated facts as she walked towards the kitchen. 

 

“We don’t wanna hear anything from you, froggie.” The penguin stuck her tongue out. 

 

“How childish…” 

 

“Oh, I’m so gonna make you regret that!!” Chuu then stomped right to the front of Jinsoul and grabbed the toy chicken out of her hand and furiously pressed it, causing the entire house to sound like it’s holding the main concert of a chicken festival. 

 

“STOP THAT WILL YA???” Screeching voices came from the kitchen. 

 

Shutting her ears from the noise pollution right next to her ears, the pufferfish made an attempt to get her toy back. She managed to hold onto it, but the other party refused to let go. As they continued pulling the toy from each side, the object couldn’t keep up with the tension force and broke into half. 

 

“CHUUUU!!!”