Annoying Siblings

Parade of Clowns

The cat, fruit bat and the wolf gathered in a spot and sat down together. While the cat was munching on her bread as a snack after dinner, the other two were bickering over the way they are sat in. 

 

“Hey! We’re sitting in a circle, not an oval!” The purple-haired girl screeched at her younger sister, who yelled back at her in a similar fashion. 

 

“Are you so blinded by the light that you can’t tell we’re in a triangle?” The girl pouted and glared at her sibling. Meanwhile, the cat who finished eating her bread stood up from the floor and left the two. 

 

---

 

After 1 hour of incessant arguing, the two girls finally settled on the idea of themselves sitting together. They then decided to play a game called “Disco Wikhi Wikhi”.

 

“What kind of dumb name is that?” Olivia is now rolling back onto the game with her savage mode on, much to the displease of the other two.

 

“Can you not ruin the mode for us?” The cat meowed while opening her eyes as wide as she can to get her youngest sister to shut up. 

 

“Fact. Periyat.” The girl then stared at the floor without talking much after that.

 

“Okay, we play Scissors-Paper-Stone to decide who goes first.” Choerry gave a bright statement whilst ignoring her other two siblings. 

 

“...” 

 

Perhaps they were all siblings that they keep sharing that one single brain cell they have and getting the same hand signs every time they hold their hand out. Getting tired, the cat told the rest to start the game from the oldest player. 

 

“Disco Wikhi Wikhi, let’s start! SNSD-sunbaenim!” Hyunjin aeonged throughout the sentence silently. 

 

“Gee!”

 

“Mr, Mr!”

 

“Into the new world!”

 

“...”

 

Due to a wide range of discography the group had to offer, the trio was bored and Baby Olivia started to doze off when it came to her turn during the nth time. 

 

“Hey! It’s still afternoon, why are you falling asleep?” The cat scratched the wolf, who earned herself an angry growl back.

 

The bat continued to stay unbothered and left the wolf alone after she voluntarily gave up on the game. 

 

“Okay, losers will get me chicken,” Choerry screamed at the top of her lungs when the children’s mum came into the room. 

 

“What about your diet, little fruit bat?” The cat started to gobble up the croissant the mum gave a few seconds ago. 

 

“Ehh… You really know how to ruin the mood. Eye-” The bat squinted her eyes in an annoyed manner. 

 

“Same to you too. You ate my bag of cup jellies last night. How annoying..” The cat minded her own business while passing death glares to her sister.

 

The three siblings then grimaced at each other before heading down for dinner.