Dorm Problems

Parade of Clowns

Once again, the three leaders of ‘LOONS’ dorm have gathered to buy things for their respective members. 

 

“That Olive brat, she had the nerve to toss me a long list of things to buy this morning. And when I took a careful look at it, it was just ‘Green Hellebore’ all over the single piece of paper. When I asked her what’s it for, she said she needs it to appease the gods of the aliens or something. That child… Seriously, just go do your homework.” Yves shook her head and added more to her sentence. 

 

“And that’s not all, I have another human trumpet next to my ears the entire time I was getting ready, saying all she needs in life are fried chicken and food. As if I’m her personal servant.. Please, I’m the God of Eden, give me some respect, will ya? Also, I’m never getting that butterfly anything. I fear for my own life every time she enters the kitchen in the middle of the night.. ” The crowned swan took her own sweet time to rant to the other two leaders while they stood at the side listening to all the things she had to say early in the morning. As she went on and on about her grumpy interactions with the members in her group, she was cut off by the hot-tempered owl who couldn’t wait to share on her part as well. 

 

“Haha, you’re complaining about this and that.. But you haven’t gone through the pain of sharing the same room as someone who keeps cockroaches as pets. That 2001 liner keeps on insisting I should get her plushie a nice comfy blanket so both of them can keep warm when it gets cold.. But hell nah, I’m gonna get you an insecticide as your birthday present, GRIL!” Jungeun was taking in deep breaths while trying to calm down before Yves intercepted her, inquiring about the other member in her group. 

 

“How’s Jindori doing? Is she coping well with the same matter of yours?” The swan tried her best not to step on that thin line present. 

 

“Oh.. that girl.. She’s okay, I guess. Just that little habit of her sticking her tongue out whenever it’s convenient for her. But it’s alright since it doesn’t affect my sanity as much as that cockroach problem.” Lippie shrugged off but suddenly became silent when she noticed how fed-up the last leader was. 

 

“Oh, you two thought you have it rough? I have a human, a cat, a devil’s advocate, and a robot to take care of. And all of them belong to distinctly different species.. Am I supposed to split my body into 5 separate parts to support them, including myself? HUH?? ANSWER ME!!” Haseul was practically shouting to her two counterparts, who were standing at least 3 feet away from her due to her loud voice reverberating through the air. 

 

“Oh God, bless my ears..” Yves walked slowly towards the fuming leader of ⅓, softly patting her on her shoulders to cool her down. 

 

“She wasn’t kidding when she represents an eardrum girlfriend..” Jungeun joined the two leaders and started fanning the still short angry bird as well. 

 

“I can’t believe time flies when you’re the one who’s collecting all the items your members need. The last time I went out of the house was only 3 weeks ago before their survival supplies ran out. Aeongie was complaining about how her favorite croissant bread was stolen away by the little devil and she refused to eat proper food for the next 3 days. Along with the rabbit-like human who was always clowning around with her dad jokes.. I’ve had enough of it..!” Haseul paused a while to vent out some heat off her head. 

 

Taking the chance, Yves stared at the flustered bird and mouthed her question loud and clear. 

“If you’re not any of the 4 species mentioned before, what are you?”

 

“Oh.. I’m a mood goddess. Hyunjin named it for me since she was tired of me introducing myself as an eardrum girlfriend.” The leader of ⅓ finally broke into a smile after a long time of ranting. 

 

“You’re a goddess?” Lippie’s jaw almost dropped to the floor with the sheer force of gravity. 

 

“What a mood.” Yves added to the other leader’s comment before both of them got smacked on the back by the annoyed midget. 

 

“HEY! I didn’t ask for your opinions.” Hajin then strolled off quickly to the nearby mall to get her items for her members without waiting for the other two.