Jealous Ri Ri

The Thingy on Our Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was beyond exhausted today, the supplier from Italy did not want to continue their contract and she have to find another new supplier before the winter season starts. Her head feels like splitting into two, she received a text from Krystal that Riley’s temperatures have starting to go down. At least that’s a good news for now. She called Yuri but wasn’t able to get through her. She sighed , her messages to the tanned woman were read but not replied. “What the hell are you doing Kwon Yuri ?” 

 

She decided to ignore her fiancée and focus on her daughter and sister at home. She packed her bags and arranged more meeting with other suppliers tomorrow. As she was walking towards her car she received a message from Krystal with pictures of Riley looking much better. She gushed at the photos before forwarding them to Yuri. She entered her car and tried her luck with Yuri one more time but still didn’t get through her. She threw her phone in her bag and sped home to spend time with her favorite people in the world. 

 

“Unnie...” Krystal said softly as her sister walks inside the house. “What’s wrong?” Jessica asked worriedly when her eyes land upon Krystal’s puffy eyes. Upon hearing her unnie’s voice Krystal’s tears started pouring down again and soon she was enveloped in her unnie’s hug. “Who hurt you ? Tell me I’ll beat that fellow up.” Krystal whined and was about to speak when Riley started whining , “Omo Someone hurt you too ?” Jessica asked and carried her daughter in one arm and hugging her sister in the other. Riley held onto Jessica tight and started making noise, “You had a bad day too huh?”  

 

“Yah Kwon Ji Eun I’m having a much more bigger problem than you... stop interfering me.” Krystal complained while hugging her sister tighter. Jessica laughed at the two girls trying to compete for her attention. “Kwon Ji Eun ! You were there when I got dumped by Sulli ! Give me some sympathy” 

 

“Sulli? What is she doing there ? I thought. It Was Taeyeon ?” 

 

“Nope. I don’t know what happened in between but it was Sulli who came.” Krystal said and fiddled with her fingers. “Did you two talk?” Jessica asked softly while running her hand through Krystal’s hair. Krystal nod her head, “I told her the truth.” 

 

“And....”

 

“And nothing. She said we should take a break. We both just moved back to Seoul for our career and that’s the thing we should focus on now.” 

 

“You agree to this?”

 

“I don’t know what to agree upon, but she has her point. And to be honest I too feel like it’s time to let go and see other things. If my heart still years for her after this , I will go after her. Even if she rejects me.” Krystal said while wiping the lone stray tear on her face. Jessica kisses her sister’s forehead lovingly, “I know you can do this. I can see that you really love her, give her time. Give yourself time. Get to know her all over again with your true self Soojungie.” 

 

Ji Eun’s babbles broke their warm sister moment and Krystal scoffed, “You didn’t make so much noise while with me.” She hugged her sister tight and kissed Jessica’s cheeks both watching as Riley scrunches her face up and tears started rolling down. The two sisters laughed as Riley cried with jealousy. “Unnie she’s definitely yours and Yuri unnie’s” 

 

“Arasso come on we need to go for dinner. What do you want to eat?” She asked Krystal. 

 

“Meat”

 

“Let’s go for grilled meat.” Jesssica carries her daughter and took her baby bag before the three of them entered the car. Krystal ate till her heart’s content while Jessica watched on as Riley feeds on her milk hungrily. She leaned down giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead, “You don’t feel good right , but you’re drinking milk now. You’re slowly getting better. We will go home and have medicine alright?” 

 

“Unnie... I never thought you will be such a great mother. I’m so happy for you unnie.” 

 

Tears threatened to spill out of Jessica’s eyes , “Me too. Ji Eun is my everything. Although I didn’t conceive her nor did I go through the pain to bring her to this world ,but she’s my daughter.” She Land a peck on her daughter’s cheeks and watched as she smile while drinking her milk. Krystal looked whole smiling softly indeed this side of Jessica is so rare and beautiful. 

 

They finished their dinner and head home , Krystal drove as Riley was being clingy again. Jessica felt her little hands grabbing her shirt and her face rubbing against her neck. “Wae? Sleepy?” Riley looked at her Jessica couldn’t help but lean in and nudged her face with her nose. “You smell so nice! Even your little breath smells sweet.” 

 

“Eww..” Krystal said

 

“Yah, you on her pacifier and you too admit her saliva is sweet!” Jessica retaliated and Krystal just kept quiet while snickering. Jessica took out her phone, still no calls or messages from her fiancée. She purses her lips and pressed the call button. 

 

“Hello?”

 

“Babe?” Jessica called putting but there was noises at Yuri’s side. 

 

“Can’t hear your. I’m busy! Bye!” Yuri hurriedly ended the call making Jessica pissed as hell. Krystal winced , Yuri is in big trouble now. She kept her words to herself and kept driving. Jessica entered the house with Ji Eun and was quiet. Too quiet. Krystal knee better than to ask questions , she just entered her room and escaped the upcoming storm. Jessica entered the room with Ji Eun in her arms still wide awake. She put the baby down on the bed before kissing her cheeks senseless. “Umma ignored us. So we will do the same okay? We will block umma.” She said while stripping Ji Eun , she stepped into the bathroom with Ji Eun and bathed herself and the baby. Making sure her daughter is clean before stepping out of the bathroom. .  

 

“Woah...” 

 

A voice broke Jessica out of her concentration, “What are you doing here?” Jessica said and tried to block her body with an equally baby. 

 

“I finished my work and rushed back to Seoul because Ji Eun is sick and I was worried about you two here alone.” Yuri said while still staring at Jessica’s glorious body. Jessica just kept quiet and walked towards the bed with Ji Eun ignoring Yuri who was still staring at her. She wiped the baby dry and Yuri started helping her to put on Riley’s diapers. She took the chance to quickly change into her Pyjamas and managed to catch Yuri kissing Ji Eun softly on her eyelids. “How you feeling now?” She asked softly before laying Riley on the bed and climbing on the bed with the baby. She stared at Jessica who’s putting on her night routine still keeping quiet. Yuri waited , till her fiancée finishes her routine and climbed back up on the bed

 

“Hi....” she whispered softly, but Jessica just stared at her not uttering a word. 

 

“I miss you...” Yuri said while holding onto Jessica’s cheeks lovingly. Still no sound. 

 

“What’s wrong? Are you mad at me?” Yuri asked but Jessica continued to ignore her and focus her attention on Riley. Instead it was Kwon Riley who was making noise , “Mummy mad at Umma?” Yuri asked making Riley  babbles more. “Nae...umma mianhe. I’m sorry.” Yuri apologized and held Riley up and both of them stared at Jessica. “Come on ... talk to me. It took me a lot of hardships to reach here.” Yuri pleaded. “Sica.... pleaseeeee” 

 

Jessica sighed, “Why did you ignore me today?” 

 

“I was busy and I tried to wrap up everything for today to rush back. I was worried sick when you told me Ji Eun was running a fever.” Yuri explained 

 

“Okay but you can just leave me a message and not just ignore me.”

 

“I wanted to come home quick to you two.” The tanned woman said softly

 

“And ended up making me worried sick thinking you’re in some bad situation or you’re cheating behind me!”

 

“I would never cheat on you! Sica!” Yuri snapped her head up immediately , her eyes widened with shock. Jessica just ignored her fiancée and took our Riley’s medication. “Give her to me.” Yuri did as her girlfriend asked and watched as Jessica tried to pump the medicine out and to keep Riley’s little hands away, she took the medicine and pumped them while Jessica pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter