How You Make Me Feel

The Thingy on Our Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri quickly went to her fiancé and reveled the new information she just acquired as soon as they got home. Jessica was shocked, she knew something was up with her sister and Sulli but this new information is just too much. “They knew each other , so why did they pretend to be strangers instead ?” Yuri shrugged her shoulders, “I have no idea but it definitely happened in Paris. Was Kryssie in Paris ?”

 

Jessica stormed her brain to think, “She did. Almost a year ago.”

 

“Daebak! It happened so long ago and yet Sulli is still heartbroken!!?” 

 

“Could it be she really loves Krystal ?” Jessica asked. Yuri hummed , “Should we try to dig around and look for answer?” Jessica looked at her girlfriend, “Should we?”

 

“Let’s! But you need to ask your sister an important question.”

 

“What?” Jessica said boringly while Riley’s hair softly. “Is Soojung gay?” Yuri watched as her girlfriend halted her movements , “Oh my god! You’re right! Is she gay?! When!?” 

 

“Shhhh” Yuri said and pointed to the sleeping Riley. Jessica quieted down and kissed her daughter’s soft cheeks. “I think before we investigate and land ourselves in crazy situations , let’s just ask Krystal. You and her should have a talk. Sister bonding time.” Jessica sighed , Yuri smiled and crawled towards her fiancée , “I’m so happy today...” she said as she lay on top of Jessica’s thigh. “Why?” 

 

“You agreed to be my wife... shouldn’t that be the happiest moment of my life?” Jessica smiles and leaned down kissing Yuri’s nose lightly. “Thank you. Never thought you’ll do that.”

 

“You don’t think I’ll want to have a future with you?” Yuri asked, Jessica smiles a little. “Love, we’ve been together for so long. I don’t think anything else from you besides your love.” 

 

“But I want a future with you too...” Yuri stressed her sentence. “I know but I don’t expect much because I know we both love each other tremendously , I don’t need you to show me because I feel your love.”

 

“Trust me when I say I will marry you..” 

 

“I know... the ring on my finger is the best example.” Jessica said while showing Yuri the ring. The tanned woman took her girlfriends finger and kissed it lightly. “Mine.”

 

“Yours.” 

 

Their sweet moment was interrupted by a knock on their door, “Come in” Yuri said and Krystal pokes her head through the door. “What do you want ?” Jessica said and have Yuri pinching her waist slightly. “I just unpacked everything and got into the shower. And I start missing Ri Ri.” Krystal said with a pout. Yuri laughed and watched as Jessica rolled her eyes at her sister, “Come in but she’s sleeping though” Yuri said and watched as Krystal entered their room and immediately hovered over Ji Eun kissing her all over. “Yah don’t wake her up.” Jessica warned her sister but was ignored , the younger girl hold Ji Eun’s little fist and kissed it, “You are the cutest little thing ever...” 

 

“I love you Riley , your Jung Jung emmo loves you” Krystal said and kept landing pecks on Riley’s lips. “Yah enough...” Jessica said , Krystal looked at her sister and pouted cutely. “Get your pretty up here...” 

 

“Eww no! You and Yuri unnie had a trillion times there , there’s no way I’m sitting there. It’s infested with bacteria.” Krystal sassed. Jessica took Riley’s pacifier and threw it at her sister, Krystal managed to catch it and immediately coo at it, “Awww lookie Ri Ri’s dummy!!” Krystal smelled it and exclaimed, “Even her saliva smells so sweet!!” Jessica cringed at the sight of her sister being so crazy with her daughter and cringed further when Krystal popped the dummy in . Yuri laughed hard and snapped a picture of her future sister in law and quickly posted it on her social media.

 

Yuri looked over at her fiancée and kissed her cheeks lightly, “I love you Sicababy, I’m gonna go cook dinner for us. Have a nice talk with Soojung.” 

 

“Nae seobang..” Jessica replies and relishes in the warm embrace of her one true love. Yuri pecked her girlfriend’s forehead and leaves the room. Jessica heard Krystal sighed and looked over at her little sister , “Come here.” Jessica said and opened up her arms , Krystal immediately rushed into her sister’s embrace. Jessica patted Krystal’s back softly and tightened her hug, “What’s wrong Krys ?” 

 

“What is wrong ?” Krystal asked again

 

“You know Choi Sulli don’t you?” Jessica asked very straight forwardly ignoring how tense her sister’s body is. “I.. I...” Krystal stuttered , “Tell me everything... start from why are you moving back to Korea?”  

 

Krystal sighed and hugged her sister tight , “I need to get my mind off things.”

 

“Or people?” 

 

Krystal huffed, “Fine. I need to get my mind off someone ?”

 

“Who?” Jessica questioned 

 

“Sulli..” Krystal whispered as her name itself brings back fond and painful memories. “Who is she?” 

 

“A musical actress in New-“

 

“I know what she does for a living Jung Soo Jung . I want to know who is she in your life?” 

 

“Someone I had a lot of history with ...”

 

“Better tell me everything , since we often hang out with Sooyoung , you might see her often.” Jessica chided hoping to

Get the full story out of her sister. 

 

“She and I met in Paris , almost a two years ago. Do you remember the Peace Renewable Energy Protest in Paris that I participated ?” 

 

Jessica nod her head clearly remembering those sleepless nights worrying about her baby sister who was protesting the government in Paris. There were police clashes and mass protest held. “I met her in Paris , I was getting ready to go to the protest when she bumped into me in the hotel reception. Funny thing is she walked into the wrong hotel. She was supposed to check into Le Meurice but she got into La Maurice which is a one star hotel. She looked so lost when that crappy receptionist said she doesn’t have a booking there.” Krystal said while smiling at the memory. She shook her head getting out of that memory and continued her story , “I heard her accent and figured she was Korean so I stepped forward to help her out. Turns out she typed in the wrong hotel name and her hotel is in the middle of Paris not in a slum like mine. I got her a taxi and helped her to get there. And that’s how we first met...” 

 

“Yah you didn’t finish the story. How did you two get involved with each other?” Jessica snapped

 

“I never told you we were involved.” Krystal sassed. “I don’t need you to tell me that you both were involved. I know because of the way you two were staring at each other and the toilet scene ? Yuri saw everything. “ Jessica explained. Krystal hung her head low, “I think you figured out everything then”

 

“Not everything. I need to know what actually happened. I don’t want to jump to conclusions.” Jessica said while patting her sisters head. Just then Riley stirred and Jessica immediately picked her up, “Aigoo, you woke up?” Jessica cooed and kissed her fluffy cheeks. “Good Morning Ri sei!” She said cheerfully and watched as Riley smiles and stuck her tongue out. “You love playing with your tongue ?” Jessica kept kissing Riley all over and have the little girl giggling all over. “She looks so much like Yuri unnie...” Krystal said and shot her hands out. Jessica passed Riley to her sister and watched as her daughter was smothered with kisses. Krystal pokes her tongue out and watched as little Riley followed and stuck her little pink tongue out. “Aigooo my little cutie pie!!” Krystal hugged her tight and sniffed her sweet scent. 

 

“Come on finish your story Jung Jung emmo , I want to hear too.” Jessica said in her baby voice and watched as Krystal land a peck on Riley’s lips. “Jung Jung emmo then met Sulli again during the protest. That clueless girl once again got caught in the wrong crowd, she accidentally got pushed into the protest crowd. And I don’t know if it’s fate or coincidence but we bumped into each other again. There was a crackdown and the police were all out to catch the protestors, she didn’t know who I was since I was in a mask. I pulled her hand and we ran out of the crowd going through alleys and whatnots. The whole time she kept cursing in Korean. It was cute. Halfway we stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter