Krystal with a K

The Thingy on Our Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as Jessica was happily laughing with her friends, someone from the back appeared and blinded her vision, Jessica gasped “Who are you?”

“Who do you think I am?”

“I don’t know!” Jessica shouted, she tightened her grip on her daughter but Riley was snatched away. “Where are you taking my daughter!?” Jessica tried to fight but her body was turned , the stranger put down the blind fold. “TADA!!!!!”

“KRYSTAL?!!” Jessica called out

“Hi unnie! Congratulations on your engagement!” Krystal said with her aegyo voice, Jessica couldn’t help it , she rushed forward and enveloped her baby sister in a big tight hug.

“How?”

“Ask your future wife..” Krystal replied.

“Yuri…”

“I know you missed Soojungie… and I know daddy and mummy missed her so I tried to locate her and I did and got her a ticket to come back to Seoul. Besides she needs to meet her niece.” Yuri said while holding onto Riley.

“Speaking of which…. Come here Ri Ri… do you recognize me? It’s your Jung Jung emmo..” Krystal shot her hand out to Riley and watched as a smile blooms out.

“You recognized me?!” Krystal asked the little baby. Yuri put Riley in Krystal’s arm and watched as Riley smiles wider, a wider grin appeared on her future sister-in-law’s face. “What do you think of your niece?” Yuri asked while hugging her Jessica from the back.

“She is perfect.” Krystal declared

“Let’s go meet daddy and mummy, they will be so happy.” Jessica dragged her sister and daughter off to her parents. True to what she said , the elder Jungs were literally crying when they say their youngest daughter. Mr Jung even sobbed, he missed his two princesses. They lived so far away and always left him alone with his wife. Krystal hugged her parents and felt her own tears threatening to pour out. “Where are you going after this?” Mrs Jung asked.

“I will be staying here in Seoul. I got a job here. It’s an office job.” Krystal said and watched as smiles erupted from their face. She knew her parents wanted her to settle down somewhere and stop dropping out in the middle of nowhere. She is ready to slowly get back to the slower pace of life. And where else is better than Seoul, now that her sister is here and her little cutie niece is here , Seoul seems to be the better place.

“Where will you stay? You found a place already?” Jessica asked

“Yuri unnie said I can take my time, I’m going to crash at your place first for a while. Is that okay unnie?” Krystal asked softly. Jessica knocked her knuckles on Krystal’s large forehead, “Of course it’s okay. You are welcome to stay as long as you like.”

The lunch went exceptionally well, after that Taeyeon suggested them to go to a coffeeshop and continue their conversation there. Everyone agreed including Krystal and Seohyun. “Yah we can do this in a club…” Hyoyeon complained. But Jessica and Yuri shook their heads, “We can’t, not in a club. Have a minor here.”

“You haven’t been to a club in almost two months!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Nah, its more exciting at home with this little one.” Yuri said while tickling her daughter , hearing Riley’s giggles are the best thing for Yuri now. “Arasso, stop hyping her up she needs to go down for her nap.” Jessica took Riley in her arms and patted her bottom, but Riley seems to be far too awake to be sleeping. She kept moving around making it hard for Jessica to put her down, in the end the designer have to put Riley on her shoulders and slowly swayed her body to put her down. After almost half an hour she successfully put Riley down for her afternoon nap. Everyone sighed as Jessica sat back down with a sleeping baby. Jessica continued to pat Riley’s back softly lulling her into a deeper sleep.

They were eating when suddenly Yoona appeared behind Sooyoung, “HELLO!” The loud greeting scared all of them especially Sooyoung who started choking on her spaghetti. She started spitting spaghetti out of while coughing, some strands flew to Hyoyeon who was opposite of her. “YAH, cover your mouth!!” She tried to use her hand to stop the flying spaghettis. Yoona quickly gave the tall woman her water and watched as Sooyoung calmed down. “WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?”

“Im Yoona…” A cold voice sent chills down everyone’s spine. Yoona lifted her head and was eye to eye with Jessica. The latter was carrying Riley who was crying hard, Yuri swooped in and held Riley in her arms. “Do you know how hard I work to put her down to sleep?” Jessica seethed to Yoona. Krystal who was beside her sister quickly stood up and tried to appease her, “Unnie gwenchana. This way we can play with Riley

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter