Have some respect.

Love is mental.

Amber and Luna were still waiting patiently outside Wendy’s room, they couldn’t hear a thing and Amber was surprised that Krystal wasn’t throwing a fit. Knowing her, she knew she was trying to open up, but dealing with such painful memories could be a reason for her to struggle. The door opened, interrupting Amber’s monologue and revealed a very calm Krystal, shooting a warm smile to Amber. Upon seeing this, the tomboy stood from her chair and waited for instructions, but instead the ice-looking girl ran to hug her tight. Amber was surprised at first, Who the hell is this? She thought, but then gladly returned the hug.

“How did it go?” Amber asked, still not breaking the hug with Krystal.

Wendy came out of the office and closed the door, approaching to the waiting room. “She did really well” She said.

“I’m glad. Do you want to come back to the hotel with me?” The short-haired girl asked. Krystal looked up to her eye level and stayed there for a minute.

“Sure, we can go” The younger girl said as she pulled out of Amber’s embrace.

“Where can I pay, Wendy?” The tomboy asked, taking out her wallet.

“There’s no need for that. It’s free, we’re friends after all” The psychologist said, shaking her head and smiling warmly.

“No, please. Money is not a problem” Amber insisted. It was nice enough for the girl to agree to help them, there was no way she could leave without paying.

“It’s okay, Amber. I won’t accept any payment at all, I just love to help. You can make a donation to the homeless mentally ill people, that’s more valuable that any money I could possess. The donation jar is downstairs” Wendy said and winked to Amber, going back inside her office.

Amber shook her head and chuckled, how can this girl be so selfless? She thought. They walked towards the elevator and Krystal held Amber’s hand, intertwining their fingers in the process. The tomboy was really impressed, could Wendy really fix Krystal’s fear of commitment? Was she really starting to accept her feelings? Amber’s head was full with questions, but she decided to ignore them, there’s nothing like living the moment, she thought. And she was right, with a person so unpredictable as Krystal was, there was no guarantee that they were going to last forever, but the short-haired girl was ready to risk it all for it to become a reality.

“Where’s Victoria, by the way?” Amber asked.

“She’s outside, y’know, doing her job for once in her life” Krystal joked. They walked through the lobby, Amber spotted the donation’s jar on the desk of the secretary and tipped 60, 000 won (about 50 dollars). They walked outside of the facility and stared at the starry night, when they came to Wendy’s office it was daylight, it was mind blowing how time passed so fast while they were waiting for Krystal.

“So…. Luna!! Can you drive us to the hotel?” Amber asked her ex-girlfriend with a big you-know-you-love-me smile.

“Ugh, you don’t have any idea of how many bubble teas you owe me by now” Luna complained, rolling her eyes. She drove the girls to the hotel and waited for them to reach the lobby, then she proceeded to drive to her small apartment. Eye-she, this Amber Liu, she thought as she stepped on the gas.

 

“Are you tired?” Amber asked Krystal as they made it to their room.

“My head hurts a little” The younger said, taking off her hoodie and placing it on the bed.

“Come here” The tomboy said as she laid on the bed and opened her arms for Krystal, like the time she got nightmares. Soojung didn’t hesitate and joined Amber, hugging her waist.

“I want to be with you, Soojung” The older girl said, reaching for Krystal’s hand and holding it up, intertwining their fingers.

“Yeah, we can be roommates, and y’know, have sleepovers” She playfully said, resting her head on Amber’s chest.

“I’m serious, Krys. Can we try?” Amber asked her as she caressed Soojung’s hair with her free hand.

“Yeah, we can try… but promise me you won’t control me” The ice-looking girl implored.

“I won’t, Krys. I promise” The tomboy said. She let go of Krystal’s hand and pulled the latter’s chin up to have a better view of her sparkling eyes. Carefully, Amber leaned closer to Krystal, pressing a sweet kiss on the other’s lips.

“You want to sleep?” Amber asked as she pulled out from the kiss.

“I don’t want to be in this hotel anymore, Am” Krystal expressed. As much as she wanted to stay with Amber, she didn’t want to step foot on this hotel ever again. It was filled with bad energy and it reminded her of the horrible memories she forged here; like tying Amber to the bed and being rejected by her.

“I… have no other place to stay” The tomboy said. It was impossible for her to bring Krystal to her mom’s mansion, knowing the lady she was going to ask the ice-looking girl questions nonstop and make her uncomfortable, so that was a hard pass.

“We can stay at Victoria’s” Krystal suggested, but Amber shook her head.

“No, that place is not safe” She said and Soojung broke their hug.

“Why? She lives in a small apartment, it also is located on a nice neighborhood” The younger girl tried to convince Amber, but she wasn’t changing her mind.

“She works for your father, Soojung. He surely knows where to find her” Amber elaborated.

“Well, you aren’t suggesting any other place to stay, smartass” Krystal rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

“Maybe we have one more option”

Amber drove her black Camaro following the location that was displayed on her cellphone, she looked around the apartment area, searching for a certain number. Found it! She thought as she reached apartment number 55. She parked the car in front of the building and motioned to Krystal to follow her. They stepped out of the car and Soojung sighed as she saw the green Spark parked in the garage.

“Seriously? You need to leave her alone, Amber” Krystal said, amazed by her now girlfriend actions.

“Oh, c’mon. She’s gonna love us” She confidently said as she took out their luggage from the Camaro’s trunk. They walked to the small metallic fence and ringed the doorbell.

“Hold on”

A very tired Luna came out of her apartment, she was wearing a hello kitty pajama and dragged her feet to unlock the gate for the couple to enter. Her apartment was small but designed to be bigger on the inside, she had a pallet color of green, white and light brown, giving away a sense of grounding and balance. Her kitchen was small; she had a white refrigerator, small plants on the kitchen isle and nature paintings all over the place. The living room was modest, with light brown couches and a sofa, all pointing towards the flat screen T.V.

“Come this way” She said, leading the two to a guestroom located next to the master room. She opened the door to reveal a very comfy ambiance, king size bed with white covers, a small night table and a closet.

“You guys can sleep here” The tanned girl said, pointing to the well-arranged room.

“Thank you so, so, so, so, much Luna” Amber said as she hugged the girl.

“Don’t thank me yet” The shortest girl said. “If you make a single sound, I SWEAR I’ll kick you out of this sanctuary” She adverted and went back to her room to finish some work.

The couple installed themselves in the small but cozy room; they put their luggage and backpack in the closet and rested a while on the bed.

“You should get some sleep” Amber suggested.

“I’m not really sleepy” Krystal said as she climbed on the bed and laid down beside Amber. “Can we talk for a little?” She asked.

“Sure. What do you want to talk about?” The tomboy said while turning her body on her left side to face Soojung.

“I remembered something, when I was on therapy. It was about my dad” Krystal said and Amber braced herself for impact. “I was five or something and… he was so different. He was sweet and carrying, Am” She continued and Amber was confused that this time she wasn’t talking about abuse or bad memories. “I want to go see him” She finished.

“But-“

“You promised you’re not controlling me…” Krystal cut Amber off.

“No, I’m not. I’m just genuinely concerned… he kidnapped me the other day, Soojung. Are you sure you want to do this?” The older girl tried to reason with her.

“I’m sure. I need to know the truth. I need to hear it from him” She said, moving closer to Amber.

“Okay, I trust you. We can go tomorrow, first thing in the morning” The latter replied and planted a small kiss on Krystal’s forehead.

“Thank you Am, it means a lot to me” Krystal said.

“Anything for my princess” The tomboy replied.

“Did you just call me princess? Really? You’re so cringy” Soojung teased Amber as she rolled over, giving her back to the latter.

“Tell me you didn’t like it” She said, back hugging the younger girl.

“I hated it” She replied, trying to silence her very obvious giggles.

“Whatever” Amber said and climbed out of the bed, leaving a really confused Krystal. She walked to the closet and pulled out her shirt, she placed it on her luggage and returned to the bed only wearing a tank top. Krystal eyed her from afar and roamed her eyes through the short-haired girl’s tattoos, memorizing every single one of them.

“You really like my tats, don’t you?” Amber asked Soojung, flexing her arms.

“They look so dumb, that’s why I keep staring at them” Krystal lied, trying to hide her blush.

“If you say so” She simply said as she crawled her way on top of the younger.

“What are you doing?! Have some respect! Luna is in the other room” Soojung said as she gently pushed the tomboy, but both of them knew that there was no use on delaying it anymore.

“Look at you, talking about respect when you tied me to a bed, robbed my car and almost spent all my money” The older girl said., whispering into Krystal’s ears, sending shivers down her spine. It feels so good, she thought. “It kinda turns me on” She added as she nibbled on the other’s lobe.

“Dude, you’re sick” The ice-looking girl complained, making Amber stop what she was doing to look at her right in the eye. Dude?

“You really have the nerve to call me dude?” She asked, speechless.

“You need to calm down, Luna is going to hear us if you keep going with your tasteless teasing” Soojung commanded.

“Tasteless? Your blushing face says otherwise” Amber pointed out and stopped the teasing, desperately kissing Krystal’s lips.

The younger didn’t complained and started returning the kiss with the same intensity, wrapped her arms around Amber’s neck and ruffled her hair. Amber’s hands traveled from Soojung’s lap to her waist, pulling her closer as she deepened the kiss. They pulled out of their steamy kiss to breathe, making intense eye contact as their lustful eyes met, they kissed again and this time, Amber ped Krystal’s hoodie and threw it away, making it hit the cold room’s floor. Krystal moved her hands from the tomboy’s neck and cupped her cheeks as they pulled and pushed for dominance, when they got tired of kissing, they pulled away and Amber managed to now take Soojung’s blouse off, revealing her scarred body.

This time Amber didn’t stop there, she ran her fingertips over the scars and burns and lowered her head to Krystal’s abdomen to kiss every single one of them. Soojung felt so touched by Amber’s sweet actions, she tried not to cry but teared up a little while she was watching her girlfriend devotedly worshiping her. Krystal was distracted by the lovely scene that she didn’t notice Amber’s hand going down to her tight, caressing it slowly.

“Am… please” She accidentally whined and immediately covered .

This was a really hard task; she couldn’t keep up with the pleasure Amber was giving her without being able to make a single sound. I’m going crazy, she thought as she felt the older pressing hard over her sensitive area. The tomboy was patiently making her way to please Krystal, she came up to her claim her lips and started ing Krystal’s jeans.  

“God, Amber! Just do it already” Soojung groaned, Amber nodded.

She carefully pulled Krystal’s jeans down and-

“NOPE, WE’RE NOT DOING THIS” Luna exclaimed as she swung the door open, revealing the couple in the middle of their make out session.

“I need” She said and hit Amber who was still on top of Krystal with a broom. “To work” She continued hitting the tomboy. “Early tomorrow” She finished as she connected the last hit on Amber’s head. “C’mon… can you at least wait for me to leave the house?” She complained and turned to her room. “ lesbians” she muttered as she walked back to her room, turning off the lights and leaving a very embarrassed couple blushing hard.