IT'S been three months. Nothing works, the sleeping pills are doing a sh*t job, my therapist thinks I should be locked up in a mental hospital, and I can no longer convince myself that I'm not going crazy.
I don't know what triggered this to happen, and I don't think I'll stop having them anytime soon either. She keeps appearing in every.single.one and I have no idea who she is, or where to begin searching for her.
I need these dreams - no they're nightmares. I need them to go away, before I lose my mind completely.
The confusion began when Baek Hyun woke up breathing heavily one night.
He dreamed he was trapped in another person's body, everyone kept calling him Crown Prince, and he could feel how madly in love this Crown Prince is with a girl who keeps appearing before him.
Byun Baek Hyun thought this dream was a one-time thing, but he dreamed about that Crown Prince the following night, and the night after that.
It's been three months, and he's still dreaming about his past life, Baek Hyun swears these are night terrors, but he has no idea what fate has in store for him just yet.
SO I'M BACK WITH PART TWO LIKE I PROMISED :)
I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY READING EVERY WORD.
Check out my other stories:
- Byun Baek Hyun x OC: Through Time and Space: Exordium
- Jung Kiseok (Simon Dominic) x OC: Settle Down
- Kwon Minsik (Sik-K) x OC: FIERY
- Park Gyu Jeong (GroovyRoom) x OC: The Faces We Never Forget
- Kwon Hyuk (DEAN) x OC: Time and Tide...
- Song Minho (Mino) x OC: You + Me = ? & You + Me = Us
- Kim Tae Hyung (V) x OC: Force of Attraction
- Christian Yu (DPR Ian) x OC: our new leaf
- Kim Jong In (Kai) x OC: Back to You