Special Story: The Charming Prince and Snow White

A Surprise Kiss From A Prince

"Hey girls",Donghae hangs both his arms on Minwook's shoulder and Sungmin quickly lifts his arm off from him.

"I'm not girl..he is"

"Eh? No,I'm not!"Ryeowook does the same thing too and they walk to their class,leaving Donghae behind.

"Oh,come on.",Donghae catches up their pace until they enter their classroom and sit at their usual seat."Hey,I heard today we're going to decide on event for the school festival.We lost the competition last year because last year cafe was quite bored and quite..silent because most of the students was crowding the first class,just to meet him there but-",The class president pushes Donghae aside and stands in front of Minwook with his determination expression.

"But this year is going to be different.This class is going to be the most popular class for the school festival.We're going to beat THAT CLASS!"

"Have you decided the event?",Sungmin asks and the glasses guy smiles fondly.

"Of course and it seem that today,we're going to discuss about the preparation instead of deciding on the school festival event.They can't protest my idea.Neither both of you.",He says with a confident voice and walks away to other seat.It seem that Donghae's conversation attracts his attention and that is why,he disrupts the conversation.

"The new class president is full of determination this year.I wonder what's actually his plan?",Sungmin shrugs at Ryeowook's question and Donghae seem unsatisfied by what he heard.

"I took a whole night thinking about my suggestion for the school festival event and he is actually--Argh!"

"Seriously,you're just being too excited.",Sungmin complains and Ryeowook laughs.

"Actually,I thought about the suggestion too last night.You can say that I'm kind of excited too."

"See..you're the one who is being too less excited and easily get bored.",Donghae says bluntly to Sungmin and the latter glares at them.

"I don't really care much about the school festival,I bet Kyuhyun thought the same thing too."

"No doubt about that.",Donghae agrees and Ryeowook looks confused.

"Really? But why?",Donghae tells Ryeowook to get closer so that they can talk quietly without other's disruption.

"Kyuhyun is basically like something that quite peace and quiet.The school festival is always be the opposite atmosphere and it is also the most tiring day for him.Most of the reason was because of his crazy fans."

"Owh,now I get it but this year is going to be different right? The fans promised him not to disturb us again after he choose his partner.Isn't it good opportunity to enjoy the festival?",Sungmin hits Ryeowook's head with his pen and the latter rubs the pain away.

"Do you think that all the fans are really that obedient to keeps their promise because of his decision to choose you?"

"Ermm,yeah."

"You're being too naive.Don't you even realized that they have a big hatred eyes on you? If they have the chance to be with you alone,you're going to be killed without a second chance of breathing the air.You're really lucky to have him and us to take care over you."

"I can take care of myself! I don't need anyone to watch over my safety."

"Sungmin is right.I don't want to tell you this but I have to..Two days ago,when you're just leaving the classroom with Sungmin,there was some guys who were busy checking your desk and I saw what were they doing with my own eyes.They were silently putting acid on your seat and without they knowledge of my existence,they left like there was nothing happen.Before you arrived,I quickly replaced it with a new one and the acid chair was thrown away at the safest place.You just owe my recess time but still I put your safety first."

"Eh,really? No wonder I felt something unfamiliar with the chair."

"They really did something dangerous like that? What's wrong with their peanut brain?! This is ,if I meet those guys,I would cut their heads off!"

"You don't need to,I just perfectly avenged them for both of you"

"Really?"

"Don't you guys believe me? Just like you said,I'm cunning and there is no doubt about that.It seem that they aren't present today,I wonder why",Donghae smirks at his successful plan and Sungmin seem satisfied but not Ryeowook who is feeling guilt.They both notice and smile.

"Don't worry,they're just having a wonderful moment in the toilet I guess.",Donghae assures.

"Cheer up,okay? They deserve those punishment.",Sungmin says while soothing his best friend.

"It's not that.It's just..You guys are being too awesome towards me but I done nothing for you guys."

"You've done a lot and it was enough,right Donghae?"

"Ermm,not really.The only thing I need is a kiss from him."

"Oh come on,wasn't my kiss enough for you?"

"Your kiss is different from Ryeowook.",They change their glare and Ryeowook disrupts their unsatisfied moment.

"I can't barely see if you guys are dating."

"We're not dating..we're just--",They say simultaneously and then look away while blushing.The homeroom teacher arrives and the students returns to their own seat.Some of the students are still chattering about the class event until the teacher herself tells them to keep quiet.

"As far as you know,today we're going to decide on the event for the next week school festival and it will be better if we become the winner of The Most Popular Class Competition for this year.Most important is your great cooperation.Make it fun and memorable before the school's holiday,Okay?",They cheers happily when they heard about holiday."You guys seem happy and that's why I'm just going to assign this job to the class president and he is going to be in charge and arrange the plan and everything related with the event.As for me,I have something I need to do in the teacher's room.",The teacher gestures the class president to replace her place and tells him to send her the class report for their class event which he obediently nods."Good luck you guys.",The teacher leaves the class happily.

"Do you want to know something,Mrs.Lee is actually slacking off in the teacher's lounge room.You don't have to believe what I said but trust me.I knew every single thing about the teacher's activity in this school.",Donghae says with his confident look and changes his view to the class president.

"Naturally,class president will always be the one to be assigned in replacing the teacher.So,I don't have to talk much about the school festival or ask about your suggestion on the event because I have decided it really well.",The classroom start to get noisy and the vice class president shuts them up by her serious tone of demanding."Thank you for your excellent action.",She nods and he is satisfied to watch his classmates in silent."Now,lets get back to my idea and plan for our event.As you can see,last year cafe was a great failure to us because some of us were slacking off to the other class where the charming prince was there and abandon the duty towards the cafe but I assure this year will be different.We're going to do a performance!"

"Performance?"

"Is he kidding?"

"Whoa,the idea is fun,don't you think so?"

"Ermm,yeah.",They start to get noisy again and the vice class president knows well how to shut them up again.

"Calm down.It seem that half of you are looking forward for the performance and the remaining is still unsure.So,any questions?"

"What kind of performance?",A student with a long black hair asks and he smiles.

"We're going to perform a musical theater on stage!",The classroom is always get noisy every time the class president speaks about the class event which is annoyed Sungmin who is sitting at the back of the class.

"They are way too noisy.Don't they know how to calm down? But wait--Musical Theater? Cool!! I had been thinking about it last night and--Yes,thank you Jonghun.",Donghae claps excitedly and Sungmin sighs.Ryeowook happily joins Donghae in clapping hand which Sungmin told the latter to stop his action.

"What is the title for the musical theater?",Other students asks.

"We're going to find out from this box.",Jonghun brings the mentioned box out and puts it on the teacher's desk."In this box contains the title of the theater that we're going to perform and I will be the one who is going to picks one out.",He puts his hand inside the box and picks a paper out from it,then he reads it out loud."Snow White and The Seven Dwarf"

"Who is going to be the dwarf?"

"More important thing is,who is going to be the prince and Snow White?"

"If Kyuhyun is the prince charming,I want to be Snow White!"

"Oh,me too!",The girls are squealing about the thought of Kyuhyun as the prince charming but to their dismay,the prince is not one of their classmates.

"Do you see what I mean?",Sungmin points at the noisy girls and Ryeowook nods.

"Yeah..but at least,they don't chase him around or disturb me again."

"So Ryeowook,what do you think do you want to be?",Donghae asks and Ryeowook thinks for a while and laughs.

"Maybe a dwarf?"

"Dwarf? Then,I'm going to be one of the dwarfs too.How about you Sungmin?"

"I don't want to participate any of the character."

"Why not? Its going to be fun!"

"Embracing yourself on the stage is not fun.When I say no,I really mean NO."

"But we need a stage.Our classroom isn't big enough for a musical performance.By the way,who is going to play the instrument? Most of us don't know how to play piano or even guitar.",The guy with curly hair asks and none of it does concern the class president.It seem like he did thought about it seriously.

"Don't worry,we're not just doing it for our class.I had a discussion with music and drama club president and because of their lack of actors and most of the member are the musician,they agree to take us in and as I realize that several of you are members of the club,so that's your decision to choose either to be musician or actor.They will provide the stage and everything that we need for the musical theater.Not to mention that we're going to get paid ",The students agree and they are really excited about it.

"Whoa,Jong hun is really doing a great job for our class.",Donghae praises him and Ryeowook nods.

"Yup,finally I can show my talent in singing.Sungmin,you're one of the member in music and drama club right? So,are you going to be the guitarist?"

"It seem like that.It was better than acting for this class event."

"What a shame."

"Don't try to provoke me.You two are the members too,remember?"

"Oh yeah..but I think,it would be better for me to be a dwarf.At least,I can sing with Snow White."

"I'm just a dancer and I think the musical drama is needing me more.I guarantee that the actors get more payment than a musician."

"Then,that's it.We're just going to be what we want to be."

"Calm down my fellow friends.So now,we're going to the next step.Choosing the cast for the characters!"

"I want to be the prince!"

"I want to be the Snow white!"

"No,that's my role!"

"Let's Seeri being the Snow white."

"Why don't we vote."

"Yeah"

"Not so fast you guys.We're not going to vote any of us.Let's the fate choose the best among us.I got a sign in my dream that we're going to win thanks to this box.So,who's going to be the actor,please put your name in this box.All of you must participate,either actors,musician or just a helpers.",They do what he said includes Haewook while Sungmin watches them from his seat.The vice president writes the characters' name on the white board and prepares to write the name for the cast."Now,this is the decision of the fate.Who's going to be the Snow White?",Jong hun shakes the box and he picks the name out from the box and quite surprise by what he read.

"Ermm,I thought it will be a female actor but well,the fate had decided..",Most of the girls are quite disappointed but several of them are squealing with delight because of the chance to see the cross-dressing boy or maybe a slight of drama.The boys are frighten by the force to cross-dressing or kiss another male but not Haewook.They don't have a thought to be chosen by the fate."The cast of the Snow White is..Lee Donghae!",Sungmin and Ryeowook are quite surprised and change their view towards Donghae.The announcement attracts the whole students to look and have a glance at the cast of the Snow White.Donghae is dumbfounded and his heartbeat is beating hard,he wishes to faint right from that moment.

"Donghae is good looking.Then,we have nothing to object,right guys?"

"Yeah"

"Sure."

"So,it's finely accepted.Now,lets see who is going to kiss Donghae.The prince Charming is...",Jonghun picks up the name and laughs at what he had just read."Well,this is a lot surprising than before.Lets congratulate to Donghae as the Snow White and Kim Ryeowook as the Prince Charming!",The last name mention does become the student's laughter stock.Donghae can't stop smiling at what he heard and Sungmin is dumbfounded.Sungmin slowly looks at Ryeowook who is losing his sight of the world and when he tries to touch him,the latter passes out.

"Ryeowook!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Turtle  *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"It seem that the character is too much for him."

"I can't believe that I'm going to get a kiss from him! I love fate!"

"Can you stop talking about the musical.Ryeowook is still shocked about it.",Ryeowook hears the conversation of his friends in his half-awakes mode.He slowly opens his eyes and fixes his double vision.He notices that he is laying on Sungmin arms in his classroom while Donghae is fanning him with history book.Jonghun watches him while the vice class president checks his pulse.

"Is he okay?"

"He is fine.",She stands up and hands him a bottle of water which Ryeowook takes a sip and then,rubs his head.

"What happen?"

"You're just passing out"

"How come?"

"Are you trying to be funny? You passed out after your name was called out to be the cast of Prince Charming."

"Eh? Then,it wasn't just a dream?!",Sungmin pushes Ryeowook off from him."Ouch! What's that for?"

"Do you think it's just a dream while my heart was almost exploding? Don't just pass out like that."

"I'm sorry.This is out from my expectation.",Sungmin sighs and Donghae quickly hugs Ryeowook.

"I can't wait to do the rehearsal with you."

"What?"

"Here is your script.Congratulation again and please do it well.If you have problem,I will try my best to help.Don't disappoint us,okay? We need to win the competition!",Jonghun gives Ryeowook the script and walks away satisfyingly.

"Lets give it a try today.",Donghae winks and Ryeowook gulps.He looks around and it seem that the students are having recess.

"Maybe tomorrow.I need to rest right now.",Ryeowook stands up and walks wobbling to his seat and knocks his head on the desk.He still can't believe what had just happen to him that day.People will laugh at him if he acts foolishly on the stage and his class will lost again.He doesn't want to disappoint his classmates or even the class president.

"I can't take the big role! I will surely destroy the character and the musical!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Snail*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ryeowook goes to the drink vending machine and puts in some coins before he picks the juice can and walks away to the nearest bench.He looks at the paper he got from his locker and sighs.He crumples the paper and puts it in his pocket pant before he glances around at the empty hallway.

"No one in here..They are sure busy preparing for the school festival"

"What are you doing here alone?",Ryeowook startled and almost get when he hears the familiar voice.

"Oh,it was you."

"What do you mean? Don't you feel happy to meet me?",Kyuhyun says disappointingly and sits next to his lover."What's wrong? Is there something that you would like to get off your chest?"

"Nothing important"

"Ermm,let me see.You're stressing out about something,don't you? Something like being one of the main actor for the musical?",Ryeowook gloomily nods and Kyuhyun chuckles.

"The news is spreading so quick.What do you think about me as the Prince?"

"Are you asking me because I'm the prince?"

"You know a lot of thing being a Prince than me.The only character I want to be is just the dwarf."

"Don't you want to be Snow White?"

"Why would I? I'm not really a fair skin and beautiful like other girls or like Sungmin.Donghae is fair and good looking too.He can get both characters if he want to."

"You're just being too humble with your look.Anyone can be Prince or Princess,whether he  or she is beautiful or not.The most important is all about your inner beauty which is the reason I love you a lot.",Kyuhyun gives him his beautiful smiles while Ryeowook giggles at the confession."Actually,I think you're better being the Prince than a dwarf."

"And why is that?"

"Because if you're being the dwarf,you're getting shorter than you are now."

"I'll not! right?",Kyuhyun shrugs and Ryeowook bits his lips."Then,I should better be the prince."

"Yup and I really wish to be the Snow White.You can kiss me various time to wake me up.It will turn out to be a glorious morning for me.",Kyuhyun smiles at his thought and suddenly the smile fades."The Snow White is Donghae right?"

"Ermm..Yeah.Are you jealous?",Ryeowook asks and Kyuhyun shakes his head denyingly which the latter knows he does."I know you do.Don't even try to hide it",Kyuhyun sighs and nods.

"You're really good."

"I learn it from you."

"Yeah and you're going to kiss Donghae just the way you learn from my kiss,right?"

"Eh? No,I'm not.I decide to give him just a peck and then..it's done."

"I will be a lot relieved if it's only happen ONCE and since you're going to peck him multiple of time in the musical rehearsal,I would never get PLEASED of thinking about it.",Kyuhyun whines at his future prediction and the latter beside him pats his shoulder gently.

"I think you're a bit over-thinking.Why would I rehearse the same part throughout the rehearsal? We're going to rehearse other parts too.",Kyuhyun pulls Ryeowook's hand and pecks him on the lips.

"When you kiss him,please remember this kiss,okay?"

"O-kay,I will.",Kyuhyun smiles of relief and stands up.

"I just met with Sungmin a while ago and he told me to inform you that the rehearsal will start in 30 minutes.You should go now,they're waiting for you there."

"Eh? Why didn't you tell me a bit earlier?",Ryeowook quickly stands up and gives the unopened juice can to Kyuhyun."I should go..thanks for--what you did I guess.See you later after school? Anyway,Bye.",Ryeowook waves and runs through the hallway to the school auditorium as fast as lightning and disappears when he turns left.Kyuhyun watches him and then to the juice can.

"He just leave me with the unopened can?",Kyuhyun shake his head while smiling.He opens the can and drinks it happily.

"How did he know that I was thirsty?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Turtle*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ryeowook,you're late and you miss one of your part",His classmates look at Ryeowook when Jonghun spots the latter at the door.

"I'm really sorry."

"Hurry up and take your measurement.",Jonghun says and Ryeowook nods.He runs onto the stage and meets Donghae at the back stage who is taking his measurement for his Snow White gown.

"Owh,you're finally here."

"Ermm,yeah.Where is Sungmin?",Donghae points at the end of the stage and Ryeowook can spots his best friend,busying on teaching some of his classmates how to play guitar.

"My part is coming.I can't wait for the ending part.",Donghae says after the measurement is done and walks onto the stage with delight.

"You might want to lift your arm for awhile.",A girl with blonde and short hair says while holding the measure tape.Her annoying look when she looks at Ryeowook throughout the measurement is making the latter uncomfortable.It seem that she is one of Kyuhyun's fans."Done."

"Ermm,thanks."

"You have time to change your mind."

"Excuse me?"

"We're not really agree with Prince Kyuhyun's final decision and we know that he will never change his mind but the only one who can turned the corner is you.It does look like Donghae still has a crush on you and it's no doubt that he is handsome and good looking just like the Prince.",The girl walks around the confused Ryeowook and smirks."With your role as the Prince,why don't you just end it with Donghae? Tell the whole audience that you love him and we'll stop on sending you any reminder note.The performance is your last decision to decide and we'll wait for that moment to come....and please excuse me,there is something I need to do.",The girl walks away when she sees Jonghun approaches them and gives Ryeowook the final remark.

"So,are you ready? because this scene will be your rehearsing part",Ryeowook nods and they walk onto the stage.Jonghun explains to Ryeowook on what he should do in his parts and the latter follows what he said.They practice and practice until the reach the part of the kissing scene.

"Lets see,how you kiss him.Ready?",Ryeowook nods and reads his script again while Donghae pretends to get poisoned and lays on the red blanket.

"Ermm,yeah.I'm ready.",Donghae peeks with one eye and sees Ryeowook lends his head towards him which is then,he feels his heart beats with a rapid speed.

"Finally..this moment arrive"

Sungmin watches them from the back stage and suddenly notices that Kyuhyun is looking at Haewook from afar.It's look like no other people notices his existance in the room.As for Ryeowook,he can't really focused on what he is going to do because of what the girl in the room said to him.He wonders what will happen to Kyuhyun if he follows what Kyuhyun's fans said and what will happen to his life if he disobeys them.Nonetheless,he needs to finish the rehearsal quickly and forgets about them when he reaches home.At least,that what he can do when he feels suffocate with school's thing.

When his lips almost touches Donghae's lips,he remembers what Kyuhyun had reminded him earlier and his mind automatically imagines that the prince is the one who is laying in front of him.Without any hesitation,he pecks Donghae gently on the lips.The latter smiles and opens his eyes slowly when Ryeowook breaks the kiss.Jonghun claps his hand and the students follow him.Ryeowook touches his lips and recalls his past with Kyuhyun and his friends and then,he realizes a lot of thing.

"Kyuhyun."

"The scene is great! Everyone did a great job.Now,lets go home and rest.We have 9 more days before the school festival start.Thanks for your great cooperation,we will make another rehearsal tomorrow,okay?",They split up and walks out from the auditorium tiredly.

"Whoa,It's like a dream come true.Don't you think so?",Donghae asks Ryeowook while packing his thing to go home and the latter just nods.

"Ermm,yeah."

"Then,thanks for the kiss.I'm sure going to sleep peacefully tonight.",Donghae gives Ryeowook a pecks on the cheek and walks to the exit door.

"They're right,Donghae is more handsome and better good-looking than Kyuhyun.."

"See you guys tomorrow.",He waves and Ryeowook watches him leaving the auditorium. 

"..But Kyuhyun will always be the one I love and always lives in my mind.I can't deny it and that's it.They can't do anything.Moreover,Donghae is for Sungmin and Sungmin is for Donghae.I'll will never change that.Their reminder note or their way of treating me is not really a big threat.."

"You did a great job.",Sungmin pats Ryeowook's shoulder and the latter gives him a smile.

"..Because I have myself,the one I love and my two best friends to give a lot of support.The biggest threat is when I have to lose one of them."

"Thanks Sungmin.",Sungmin picks up his guitar and notices that Kyuhyun is no longer in the room which is then,he smiles to himself.

"Let's go home."

"Sure."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Snail*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sungmin!",Ryeowook is running towards Sungmin who is busying practices for the musical.

"What is it?"

"Have you seen Donghae and do you know what's wrong with him?"

"Donghae? Isn't he with you? I didn't see him much these days.So,what's wrong with him?"

"The last day we rehearsed,I noticed that he looks like he didn't sleep for two days and when I asked,he told me that he was fine but then yesterday,he told me that he doesn't want to take a part anymore and then he disappears just like that.I'm getting worried."

"Have you asked Kyuhyun?"

"He told me that he didn't get much of conversation with Donghae after the first rehearsal.It seem that Donghae is trying to avoid him."

"Maybe he is not feeling well and gets a sick leave."

"Are you sure? If what you're saying is right.Then,Why don't we pay him a visit.I will ask Kyuhyun to join along."

"Ermm,okay but have you discuss this matter with Jonghun?"

"Maybe tomorrow.I need to meet him first and ask for an explanation.",Sungmin nods and Ryeowook walks away.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Turtle*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kyuhyun knocks the wooden gate and no one answered.Ryeowook bites his lips and knocks the gate too but still no one answered.Sungmin is getting annoyed and knocks the gate as hard as he can but it is still not opened.

"It's really weird that this house doesn't have any bell."

"Why don't you try to call him?",Kyuhyun calls Donghae with his phone but the latter doesn't budge to answer and Sungmin tries to break the gate by force which is Ryeowook preventing him not to do it.

"Go away.I don't want any visitor."

"Donghae..is it you?"

"Ermm,yeah.Can I help you?"

"Its me,Ryeowook.Yes,Can you open the gate for us?"

"I'm kind of tired right now.Let's just talk the way we are now"

"Donghae..this is Sungmin.What's wrong with you? Are you alright?"

"Nothing is wrong with me and I'm fine."

"You're not fine."

"Yes,I am."

"Donghae,if you're fine..why don't you let us see you?",Kyuhyun asks and there is no reply for 5 minutes.

"Because-...Because I'm tired"

"Just because you're tired,you-",Ryeowook quickly closes Sungmin's mouth,so that their conversation wouldn't disturb the neighbours.

"Tired? Ermm,If you're tired,then we will leave you for today but we will meet again tomorrow at auditorium,right?"

"For what?"

"To rehearse for the musical of course.We've only two days before the school festival start."

"Owh..but didn't I tell you yesterday? I don't want to take a part."

"But-"

"Please tell Jonghun that I'm just going to be a helper and not actor and that's it.If you guys are done,just leave me right now.Please..."

"We're understand.Rest well,okay?",Kyuhyun says and pats on Ryeowook's shoulder.

"Ermm,I will."

"I think we should go home.Maybe the plan of visiting him is not what he really want now.Let's him rest.",Kyuhyun says and the latter sadly nods.

"But then,how about the musical?"

"You heard him well,don't you? You should tell Jong hun about Donghae's problem and discuss for the new cast.",Sungmin says and Ryeowook's expression seem hesitates bout something.

"But I don't want to kiss a stranger.Why don't you replace him?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Why not?",Sungmin glances at Kyuhyun and looks at Ryeowook again.

"Because I have been practice the song for 7 days and I'm not going to waste it just because you don't want to kiss someone random.Moreover,I've done messing around with someone right now and that's my final decision."

"Huh,fine.",Ryeowook sighs and they leaves Donghae's house without another word.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Snail*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jonghun,there is something I need to tell you about Donghae."

"Is he fine? I didn't see him rehearse for the musical lately.Where is he?"

"Ermm,that's the reason I came here to meet you.Donghae told me that he didn't want to be Snow White for the musical.He just want to be a helper."

"WHAT? He just can't do that when we're only have one more day before the school festival! Who's going to replace him?!"

"I don't know..isn't there someone who remembers his script line and watches him rehearsed?",Jong hun looks around him while thinking and not long after that,he smiles when he sets his eyes on Ryeowook."Is there someone in your mind?"

"Yes and I think he is better than none"

"Really? Who is he or she then?"

"He is you of course."

"Wha-What?! But-"

"Listen,first you know his script line and I have no doubt that you can memorize the script well better than other people.Second,you've a good voice and perfect for a female's role.Third,you have a nice body and have the same height as Donghae.So,its mean that there is no problem with the gown.Forth,there is no girl in our class who is willing to get a kiss from you and the boys are only want to be the prince.Fifth,when you're being the Snow White..Someone will surely there to be the prince.Believe me."Ryeowook can't utter a word or even breathing to hear the long explanation.No doubt that Jonghun's idea might be right but this is way too hard for him to take."Then,that's it.Don't worry,I will try my best to find the prince.You just need to do your best for the female's role.Okay?",Then,Jonghun disappears just like that while Ryeowook is left dumbfounded by the fate.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Turtle*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sungmin.."

"Ryeowook...Just calm down,okay?",Ryeowook walks around the changing room and his body is shaking with fear.

"Today is the day..today is the day..Do you know where is Kyuhyun? I have tried to contact him the day before and yesterday too but he always avoid me! Did he known about the exchange cast too?"

"I don't know about that.He must been busy I guess."

"First Donghae and then Kyuhyun.What am I going to do?! I don't even know who is the new cast for the Prince Charming!"

"Jonghun didn't tell you who? Wait,then you didn't even get to rehearse with him?"

"Not even once."

"Oh my..this is bad."

"Now you do feel what I've felt.",Sungmin sighs and hugs the latter who is almost losing his sense.

"Listen,It's going to be fine.Just do it your best,okay?",Ryeowook nods and Sungmin tells him to change his clothes.After the changing,Sungmin watches the girl applies makeup on Ryeowook and then,she tells the latter to wear the wig.

"You do look beautiful! I've done a great job.",The girl praises him and herself and walks out from the room happily.Sungmin is surprised to see the female version of Ryeowook and smiles.

"Ermm,do I look okay?"

"Better than what I imagined before.",Ryeowook giggles and Sungmin hugs the latter again."You're going to be just fine.I'm here to play the song you're going to sing,okay? Just like we always do when we're way too young.",Someone enters the room and they are shocked to see Donghae in front of them.

"Ermm..hey."

"Hey..So,do you feel a bit 'well' today?"

"Just like I said before,I'm fine.Where is Ryeowook?",

"He is here.The one who wear your gown.",Donghae looks at the girl with Snow White gown and quite surprises to see Ryeowook.

"I-I can't...you're..BEAUTIFUL",Donghae approaches Ryeowook without a slightly blink and tries to touch his face but Sungmin prevents him doing so.

"Because of you,Ryeowook is suffering a lot the past two days and now you're just going to touch him without asking for a forgiveness?"

"Okay,I'm sorry.There is something happen and I was too depressing about it.So,again..I'm so sorry,will you forgive me?"

"Let me see..okay,I forgive you but in one condition..you're going to follow what's Sungmin told you,okay?"

"What?",Haemin are shocked to hear but Donghae still agrees with the deal.

"Done.",Ryeowook feels one of his burden is getting off from his chest and he calmly walks out from the changing room to meet with Jonghun.The students who is walking pass by him,don't even believe just what they have seen a moment ago.They are wondering who is she or might be he.

"Jonghun.",Ryeowook finds him at the back stage and the class president doesn't even looks away when he sees him.His classmates who look at him are dumbfounded and can't even focused on what they are doing.Some of them is even getting a bit noisy to see him in the Snow White gown.

"Whoa.Is it really you?"

"Ermm,yeah.Anyway,I'm ready."

"Wonderful..people will surely going to love this musical because there is one beautiful woman in front of me,I mean-for now."

"I think so..but it'll be a lot of relieve if it's true.By the way,can I know something,who is the Prince?"

"Ermm..you can see him over there.He is quite shy to rehearse with you yesterday but today,he is ready.",Ryeowook tries to find out who but he can't see him clearly because of the mask.His height is just like Kyuhyun's but his hair is short,a bit curly,neat and brown in colour while Kyuhyun's hair is black in colour and a bit long and straight.

"Who is he? Is he a new guy? and do I know him?"

"Of course you do because a lot of people know him.He is not from our class but he is willing to help us.I think maybe he has a crush on you."

"O-okay."

"What do you mean okay? He is going to kiss you on stage.Don't you feel excited? I know your relationship with Kyuhyun but just for today,okay?",Ryeowook nods and Jonghun leaves him.He looks at the masked guy and wonders if the Prince Charming has to wear a mask on the stage and tries to approach him.

"Hey there..so,can I know your-",The masked guy quickly walks away from Ryeowook and tries his best to avoid any eyes contact.The latter is dumbfounded and quickly looks at himself.

"Do I look ugly to him?"

"Okay everybody,get ready!",Ryeowook quickly walks towards the crowded actors included the masked guy.People are busying themselves at the back stage and Ryeowook is quite surprised to see a lot of audience when he peeks through the curtain and starts to feel chill.

"It could be because of fear."

"Now..",Jonghun gives a signal and the curtain is opened.That is the time for Ryeowook to shine on stage and he will do it best for his class.The musical starts and Ryeowook confidently acts like the way he practices and the audience are impressed by his great performance and they admit that the Snow White has a lovely voice.They feel satisfied to spend their money for the musical and keep on watching.Sungmin and Donghae keep on smiling for the whole performance and they feel proud to know the guy on the stage.The ending part arrives and Ryeowook looks around,Kyuhyun is still nowhere to be seen.He feels disappointed but he still continues the kissing scene.He eats the apple and pretends to get poisoned,for the whole part,he is going to close his eyes and will never get the chance to see the masked guy.When Ryeowook hears the voice of the masked guy,his heart is beating rapidly because he never heard people sings as beautiful as he is.

"Wait..why did I feel that I've heard his voice and this song before? This is not the song in the script."

The masked guy ends the song and approaches Ryeowook.He opens the mask and the audience are surprising to see the prince's true face on the stage.The girls start to squealing includes the girls at the back stage and most of the students in the auditorium is getting a lot noisy than the first time they enter which is making Ryeowook a lot nervous than before.

"Wake up my princess..",Ryeowook recognizes the deep voice and tries to peek but he can't.He feels so scared to find out.Then,he feels the familiar lips on him and there is no doubt about the guy who is kissing him.

"Kyuhyun."

He opens his eyes slowly and his face is so happy to see the person he loves so much,Prince Kyuhyun.Just like Donghae said before,just like the dream come true.He lifts his body up and Kyuhyun quickly takes his hand gently and brings him to the middle of the stage and then,he gazes deeply through his brown iris.

"But how?-",Kyuhyun shush him and Ryeowook is dumbfounded for the whole minute.

"Will you,Kim Ryeowook be my last love and to love me for the rest of your life?",The latter is confused at first and glances around him to seek for any help.He spots Jonghun who is nodding his head while smiling and the latter changes his view towards Kyuhyun.

"I..I will.".To say the two word was so embarassing for Ryeowook but to Kyuhyun,it's the most wonderful thing in his life but nonetheless they really mean it.Suddenly,Kyuhyun gives Ryeowook a peck on his forehead gently.

"I’m on my way to meet you with a single rose in my hands.If you see me, you’ll smile but you’re probably used to everything.",Kyuhyun starts to sing which is making Ryeowook shocks and doesn't know what to do because the theater is supposed to end right after he is awoke but now,he is on the stage with Kyuhyun while the curtain is still wide opened."I’m sorry again for being so late.Now I will tell you.Baby everyday you make by my side.I promise that your love is a more precious gift than anything in the world.Yes I do I can’ t stop loving you.",Other supporting actors walk into the stage and start to sing.

"Loving you oh loving you"

"You may say that I changed but I’m always standing in that place"

"I’m always there"

"I’m thankful for the warm sunlight that embraces my awkwardness.I’m sorry again for being so late.Now I will tell you"

"Baby everyday you make and stay by my side.For me, it’s only you more than anything else in the world – I’m here with you alone.Yes I do I can’ t stop loving you"

"Now I want to tell you.I love you forever.",The statement makes Ryeowook in tears and Kyuhyun holds his hands tightly,his heart will never let the guy go.

"Baby everyday you make and stay by my side.For me, it’s only you more than anything else in the world – I’m here with you alone.Yes I do I can’ t stop loving you",Ryeowook tries to  follow what Kyuhyun sang and it's turn out to be a perfect duet for both of the lover.

"Baby everyday you make and stay by my side.For me, it’s only you more than anything else in the world – I’m here with you alone.",Both of them sing it in unison.

"Yes I do I can’ t stop loving you"

"Oh loving you"

"Loving you"

"Yes I do",The song ends and Kyuhyun wipes his lover's tear away with his thumb and takes the opportunity to slip a silver ring on Ryeowook's ring finger which is of course,shocking the whole audiences includes the fans.The auditorium turns silent for awhile and that's the only chance for Kyuhyun to clear up their relationship which he noticed that not all of them knew about it.

"I'm really sorry if my action is disrupting but this is the only way,I can say it to all of you.From this on,we are officially couple and he,Kim Ryeowook...",Kyuhyun grasps tightly the latter's hand and glances at the people in the auditorium,"...will be my love partner for the rest of my life.Please accept our relationship.",Kyuhyun announces it clearly to all of them and  bows.Ryeowook doesn't know what to do when he heard what Kyuhyun had just said and starts to bow too.The atmosphere is still as quiet as before but then,Sungmin and Donghae start to clap their hand which is then followed by a great applause from the whole audiences.Kyuwook smile and giggle at the people around them and wave happily before the curtains close the whole stage.Donghae runs to them and gives them a big hug which they respond the hug awkwardly.

"The ending is quiet amazing",Ryeowook smiles when he sees Sungmin."I didn't think that the man with masked was actually Kyuhyun."

"No one did.",Ryeowook gives a bit space for Sungmin to join the hug and the latter is happy to accept it.They are having the biggest hug ever and they are satisfied a lot.

"By the way,You both did a great job"

"No,we all did a great job.",Kyuhyun makes some correction and they all agree.They break apart when Jonghun approaches them and gives them the biggest satisfied smile ever.

"Now you know,the reason why I chose you as Snow White.It's all because your prince is always Kyuhyun in the end.",Jonghun winks at Ryeowook and the latter responds it by hug.

"Thank you."

"No,don't thank me but to yourself.You have done a lot for our class.Thank you.",The other classmates walk towards them and praise for their great talent and have some conversation with them.Ryeowook watches the ring and smiles to himself.Kyuhyun notices him and holds his hand.

"There's a time for us to enjoy the festival.Let's go together,just the two of us.",Kyuhyun whispers and Ryeowook happily nods.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Snail*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What do you know,we actually win the competition! This is really great."

"Yeah.Ermm,do you want anything to eat? My treat."

"I really love to but is this an order?"

"Ermm,of course not."

"Then,I'm really sorry.Maybe on the next time? because I've to meet someone right now.You don't mind right?",Donghae asks and Sungmin sadly smiles.

"Ermm,yeah",He just thought to enjoy some happiness with the latter but maybe not today.He watches as Donghae runs towards a guy and hungs his arm around him happily.They walk together to their destination and Sungmin sighs at the sight.

"He was actually found someone,did he?",Sungmin puts his hand on his chest and rubs it gently to cure his small wound on his heart.

"Huh,but why did I feel that I have seen that guy's face before?"

"Hey..ermm,Sungmin.",Sungmin is startled by the call and turns around to find out the belonger of the voice.He is shocked to see the guy in front of him and both of his eyes are wide opened."Whoa,I'm really glad to see you again."

"Yo-young woon!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Turtle *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"My stomach is full.",Ryeowook rubs his stomach and burps."Oh! I'm sorry.",He quickly closes his mouth and his face turns red.He doesn't expect it to come out from his mouth that quick.Kyuhyun slightly smiles and brings Ryeowook to the solitary place for them to enjoy their moment together.They find a bench and sit on it.They can watch as the clouds move peacefully slow and the birds are singing happily on the tree.

"Kyuhyun,that song you just sing when I was pretending to get poisoned.Have you sang it anywhere before?"

"Ermm,yes but not really general.Don't you remember the song I sang at the hotel? It was actually the same song."

"Eh,really? No wonder I have heard it somewhere before."

"I'm happy that you knew the song.Anyway,your voice is so wonderful and beautiful.I'm so amazed by your great performance.You should sing it to me often."

"I will and thank you.Actually,you did a great job too because you have a lovely and deep voice.You should have join the music and drama club."

"I wanna to but it could be troublesome because of my status.I don't want to take any risk."

"Oh but then why did you take part of the musical if you knew the up coming consequence? Your fans might have increase when they find out that you can sing and acting."

"It's not a matter anymore because I already have you to strengthen my life.If I didn't meet you before,I could have just run away from everything and I will never learn anything.You should know that you're everything to me.",Kyuhyun grasps his hand and kisses the ring.

"So,everything that you had confessed in the musical is true?"

"Of course but still I was really scared when you approached me at the back stage.I just thought that my plan will ruin just like that."

"Wait,Your plan? So,everything was your plan? Donghae,the musical and the cast? It's all just an acting?"

"Ermm,not everything.Actually,I had no idea about Donghae's weird behaviour.When I found out that he gave up for the Snow White role.I just hoped that I could replace him but then...."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* (FlashSnailback) *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Mr.Cho...I mean Prince Cho.",I turned to meet the belonged of the unfamiliar voice and I wasn't surprise to see a tall nerd guy who wore glasses,his uniform was really neat and his eyes were full of determination."My name is Shin Jonghun,the class president of the second class.Nice to meet you.",He quickly greeted me with his hand and I unconsciously greeted him back.

"Ermm,nice to meet you too.So,you're from Ryeowook's class?"

"Oh,you know him?"

"He is my lover,of course I knew him."

"Then,the rumor is true."

"Rumor? What the-"

“I’m really sorry about that.It seem that not all the students in the school knew about your relationship with Ryeowook.”,I was shocked because I thought that the news about our relationship was spread throughout school but it seem that the news turned to be just a rumor.In the end,the deal was just for nothing? But,Ryeowook and I were looking fine these days.No one was chasing me and Ryeowook was always happy.Was it just a trick? I glanced all around the place and there was no one aside us.

“Then,what are you doing here? To seek for confirmation?”

“Yes,It’s my main reason to meet you at first but when I found out the true.I should tell you about my main point.”

“And what’s that?”

“It’s about the musical theater.I believed you knew about it from your friends.”

“Yeah,I did.”,Jonghun smiles and fixes his glasses to make it a bit comfortable.

“So,that’s why I want to offer you a role.”,I raised one of my eyebrows in confusing but in reality,I was really hoping to replace the cast of the Snow White.Therefore,I was really happy to hear about it. “Do you want to be the Prince Charming?”,My heart paused a while and wondered what had happened to Ryeowook’s role? Didn’t he the Prince? Then,who was the Snow White? Ryeowook told us that he didn’t want to kiss any random guy.Could he be given up the role too?

“The Prince Charming? But it was supposed to be Ryeowook’s role for the musical. What’s happen?”

“As far as you can see,there is nothing happen.I just changed Ryeowook’s role from the Prince Charming to the Snow White because of multiply reasons.So,I wonder if you like to accept the offer for the sake of our class.”,I sighed in relief but when I heard about the last word,I felt really mad about it.

“For the sake of your class?! No way.”,I just wanted to leave him but in my deep heart,I didn’t want to let the chance away but he should know that I wasn’t just a guy who can easily granted them some popularity and been used for their own sake!

“Wait a second,maybe do it for our class wasn’t really what you want.So,do you still want to accept the offer for the sake of your own lover? It seem that Ryeowook is really hope for someone he knew to replace the cast.That’s why I came to meet you.”,I smiled and without a second thought,I accepted his offer.

“Okay but in one condition.”

“Anything.”

“I will handle my own script and my own song.If you refused and still insist about it,then I’m out from the cast.”

“Deal.Then,you should start practice with Ryeowook.I will tell him the good news now.”,He wanted to leave but I prevented him to move because there was a plan I just thought that would help me in spreading the news about our relationship and I hoped it would success.

“Don’t tell him or anyone anything about the cast of the Prince Charming until the musical end,okay? Because I want to make some big surprise.”

“Surprise? Ermm,okay but do you want my help?”

“Help,for what?”

“If you want to make it surprise until the end,then you can’t let yourself known by anyone in this school..but I can’t guarantee about your friends,Ryeowook and your fans.You can avoid them for the two days but you can’t hide when the musical start.They might know you from a far because of your height but if we change the hair and cover your face a bit,they will think that you’re someone else.Your voice can acknowledge them too and that’s why you need to avoid from talking with any of them and act as you are someone who is shy and came from other class.”

“Who-a,you think it thoroughly really quick.It seem that you know what you’re doing.Okay then,I believe you.”

“Here then.You can contact me through this.”,He gave me a phone but the phone looked really strange.It had only one button.

“I don’t need one because I have my own phone.”

“You have to turn off your phone.”

“Eh?”

“Avoid from talking with anyone but you can use the phone I gave you to contact me.”

“But-“

“It seem we're both agreed.Then,I can’t wait for the 'surprise day' to come.”,Then,he went off.I looked at the phone he gave me and turned off my phone.It seem that I trusted him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* (End Turtle Flashback) *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"And we're both satisfied with the result."

"Was that a reason why he didn't answer my call or reply any of my message?"

"Don't you feel bad about your class?"

"For what? They are not my friends or my lover.I'm getting tired of being used in the any school festival every year whether middle or high school.It's not that fun,more like depressing my whole day.Just for once,I want to feel happy with my own effort." 

"So,do you?"

"Of course.More than what I express before."

"Oh,then you're happy with your new hair style?",Kyuhyun touches his hair and sighs.

"Ermm,not really.."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*(FlashSnailback)*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I walked towards the room where Jonghun was telling me to meet him and when I arrived,I saw him with a pretty woman.She is like 22 years old I think.

 “Finally,you are here..Prince Cho-”

“Just call me Kyuhyun.”

“Oh,Pri-I mean Kyuhyun,there is someone I want to introduce to you.”,He pointed to the woman beside him and she nodded politely.”Her name is Song Yung ri.She is my cousin and she is a good hairdresser."

"Hello,nice to meet you Prince.I heard a lot about you from my friends and they are right,you're really handsome and full of charm.My biggest dream is to be the professional hairdresser with a lot of high class customers.Jonghun tells me that you want to change your hair.That's why I came to give you my free services."

"Ermm,o-kay",The latter giggled all the way to her ear.

"I'm really happy that you're one of the 'high labeled customer'.Hurry up and sit here.I will give my best!",I sat on the pointed chair and she started her work as the way she desired while Jonghun waited at outside of the room.20 minutes later.....

"DONE!",the result was out just from the reflaction of the mirror and my hair looks terribly horrible.

"Jonghun!",He entered the room with his casual expression but I knew he was holding his laughter when he saw my hair.I didn't want to hurt her cheerful feeling.So,I brought Jonghun out from the room quickly."What the hell she had done to my hair?! Didn't she know how to cut people's hair before?"

"She did but not really frequent..I mean less than what I can count."

"What do you mean?"

"Hard to say but you're actually her second customer"

"WHAT? No wonder,it's free!Then,why did you bring her here?"

"Because I promised to help her to achieve one of her dream and the dream is to cut the hair of any'popular guy'...which is of course,it's you."

"This is my hair! You can't just destroy it to fulfill someone dream!"

"Okay,I'm really sorry about that but at least no one will notice you,right?",I bit my lips and sighs.

"That's it..I will fix it by myself."

"If that's what you think is the best for you.Then,okay...but how about your-"

"I will do everything by myself from now on,okay?",Jonghun nods and I went home to fix my hair up with the help of the maids eventhought,the result wasn't what I hope.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*(End Turtle Flashback)*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I can't blame her for what she did because after all,it was my fault."

"You don't have to blame yourself or anyone because this hair does looked suitable with your image and a bit fresh than the black one.I like your new hair better.",Ryeowook confesses while twirling the tip of Kyuhyun's hair like a cat found a new toy to play and the latter smiles to himself.That's one of the values of what his lover should have,which is being supportive in everything.

"So,do you like the ring I gave you? The ring is made especially for you.",Ryeowook who is focusing at the prince's hair is changing his view towards his ring.

"Ermm,Yeah..I really love it but you're not suppose to give me something expensive like this one..I want to avoid any 'materialistic misunderstanding'."

"No,I don't really think you will be like that.At least,I have labeled you as mine for this one reason."

"One reason? What kind of reason?"

"The reason to meet my family tomorrow.",Ryeowook startles at what he just heard and his eyes widen in confusing.

"You're kidding right? Oh,it could be that your family are just visiting you tomorrow,right?",Kyuhyun raises one of his eyebrows and Ryeowook is nervous to find out that its not just a joke."-because it can't be that we're going to your country to meet with your fa-mi-ly..Oh.",Ryeowook realizes what he has just said and his face turns in deep red."Can you give me a second?",Ryeowook stands up and walks around in a circle while breathing slowly before he sits back on the bench and stares at the prince."Some explanation please."

"Do you remember what have I told you about the tradition celebration?"

"Ermm,yeah..owh,its fall on the next week"

"Yes and I have to set off on tomorrow morning and returns after the whole week.That's an order from the king,I can't do anything to obey it"

"The king is your father,right? He must have loved you so much."

"Yup,it seem like he does but for me,I just want to spend my holidays with you guys."

"Owh,then you're going to bring me along for that purpose?"

"If you are okay with it.I would like to introduce you to my family.Don't worry,I'm going to bring Sungmin and Donghae along because if anything happen,I can depend on those two..Moreover,Donghae had told me once before that he will do anything to visit my country and I'm going to grant it if he still had the desire to go there.So?",Ryeowook frighten at first about the idea but when he finds out that Sungmin and Donghae are going to join them too,he feels a bit relief.

"Okay,It sound like I'm going to be fine.Did they know about this 'vacation'?"

"Ermm,not yet but I will tell them after this.Do you want to give me a hand?"

"Yeah,if that's the easiest thing for you and for me,then I will be the one who is going to inform it to Sungmin."

"Thanks and I promise that starting from tomorrow,we will enjoy our holidays together more often.I can't wait to show you guys around the place and lets you learn about our culture.It might be fun I think."

"Your word is so convincing.Okay,Lets go then."

"Where are we going?"

"Don't you say awhile ago that you need my help?"

"Eh? Now? But-"

"Yes,now.Come on",Ryeowook pulls Kyuhyun to stand up."You know what,if I was Donghae,I will say the same thing too to visit your birth country.Anyway,what's the name again?"

"Gorvilla."

"Gorvilla..Okay then,I can't wait to go there and see it for myself.",They smile to each other and search for Sungmin and Donghae together while their fingers still linking with one another.

Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Red heart *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Turtle

Hello you guys! Thank you for taking time on reading the whole chapter.I feels so happy to finish it and move on to the sequel.I'm really sorry with my bad grammar or screwing a bit the characters.I had tried my best and I hope you will like it the way I do.The song that Kyuwook sang is the Ost song,Loving You,sang by Super Junior KRY.

As I promised before,the title of the sequel is His Love Story.I found it hard to search for the best title, hehehe.Anyway,any kind of question before the sequel is welcoming.Thanks to my friends who always leave me a comment and lift up my spirit to finish the fic and also thanks to Asianfanfic for the facility and the space for me to write.I will post the introduction of the sequel on this saturday or maybe this sunday.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! *Bow*