Chapter 2 Brightest Star

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anytime I'm involved with her, things will go wrong. If possible, I'll keep my distance. 

-----------

 

 

Another day and another morning for Jisoo to put some bandage on his almost healed wound in the cheek. He went to school on time, no minute to be spared. He sat on his chair when the teacher arrived and began his lesson. 

A guy knocked on the door and talked to their teacher for some announcement. He was allowed by the teacher. It was Kim Jin, the president of the student council.

"Well, it's been a while since the start of the new semester and I believe you've all gotten used to the life here." Jin said. "So now I would like to decide on a class representative."

I can date again starting today. Last week was terrible. Now, who should I go with? 

Jisoo was busy thinking and doenst care what the president was talking about.

"Anyone want to volunteer?" Jin asked. 

"Dont you think Jin sunbae is handsome?" some girls whispered. "He's reliable too."

" anybody?" 

"He seems troubled. Why dont you volunteer?" they continued whispering. "I don't want to. It's troublesome." 

"No willing to volunteer? Allow me to choose then." Before Jin could chhose, Jennie raised her hand to volunteer and walked to the front. 

"Jennie? Is it really okay?" Jin asked. 

"Of course, I have a lot of time." 

"Thank you." 

I see. She's an honor student after all. Instead of thinking about her, let's think bout today's date appointment. Jisoo looked on his contacts whom he'd date today. 

"Okay, I'll decide on the male representative. Any candidates?" Jennie said. 

"Today's date is Yu na!" He mumbled. 

"No one? Then I'll be choosing a person who hasn't joined a club." Jennie smirked. "Kim Jisoo." 

huh? 

"Let's work hard together." Jennie coldy said with a fake smile.

 

 

Aish, youth.. Love are as many as the stars, but is your love this short? And then, I'm in an empty classroom after school, with a small, preten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter