chapter 7 Haunted House

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's rare, when did the last time I went to an amusement park with a girl? It should be something fun and enjoyable. I never thought one could leave you in such an emotional state. 

I made a mistake during the trip, since then, she's been ignoring me. That distant and cold aura towards me which makes this a real torture. I want to go home, this is hard to bear. 

________

 

 

 

 

They all entered to the amusement park and was looking around. They were all expecting that this would be fun except for Jisoo. 

"Which one should we get on?" Lisa asked. They continued to walk around while Jisoo was on the back following them slowly. 

"What's with that face?" Jennie noticed Jisoo's lack of presence and decided to talk to him. "It seems you were scared." 

"N-no.. I'm not scared." Jisoo frowned. 

"If it's because of the incident in the camp, I will just think that it was just a stray dog and just forget it." Jennie said. "After all, everyonr wants to have a good time today, it would not be good to show a bad mood. Come on, hurry up or we will be left behind." 

"Hey Jen! How about roller coaster?" Sana went to Jennie and dragged her leaving Jisoo. 

"Did she just say stray dog?" Jisoo mumbled. 

What does this mean? Is this mean she does not see me as a man? wait.. She even not see me as a human being! This wild woman!  i will make you see how bold I am! 

They were settled at the roller coaster and enjoyed theirselves and was riding another ride. It seems, the girls really enjoyed it but Jisoo was glaring at Jennie. He was irritated and Lisa just sighed while observing them. 

"Don't you think the way settle is wrong? It does not satisfy me." Lisa said to Tzuyu. 

"But we have no choice." 

"The girls never leave each other and not only that.." Lisa said and looked at Chaeyoung. "with that kind of guardian we can't even get close." 

"In that case, you are at fault." Tzuyu glared at Lisa. "Todays mission is supposed to get Jisoo and Jennie become close." 

"I have no other choice. I also have another goal, Chaeyoung.. It's not that difficult to approach her and today she looks good on her clothes." 

Lisa led them to the famous among the couple area. 

"Haunted house. This should be enter by pair and that means, boy-girl pair. After all.." Lisa smirked. 

"Well that.." Seulgi tried to interffer. 

"That means, we will go together, Chaeyoung." Lisa put his hands at Chaeyoung's shoulder and entered much to the latterr's dismay. 

"What?!" She was about to protest but they were already in. 

"Then, let's go together, Sana noona." Tzuyu said. 

"O-okay.." 

"So.." Seulgi looked at Joohyun. "We should enter too." 

"You okay with me" she grinned. "I am honored that you chose me, please take care of me." They also entered leaving Jennie and Jisoo. 

"I guess, it's inevitable, let's go together."Jennie said making Jisoo blushed a little. 

"Okay." 

 

 

At Chaeyoung and Lisa's moment, the Aussie was scared while looking around. There were ghosts and monsters appeared which made her more scared. 

"None of these are very interesting." Lisa shrugged looking at the ghosts. 

"I suppose." Chaeyoung said with trembling voice. 

"Chaeyoung, By any chance, are you scared?" 

"What did you say? I-I'm not scared of these things." She lied. 

"you don't lleave me other option then." Lisa hold her hand. "Let's go. 

"what the hell?! What are you doing?!" Chaeyoung pulled her hand away. "This will get me pregnant?" 

"What? Did I heard that correctly? That joke makes me feel a chill." Lisa rubbed his temple. "That was a joke right?" 

"Well, of course it is!" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. 

"Well, knowing that it assures me. You see me as a man and relax. You dont have to worry, I don't see you any other way." 

"I'm better with out you." Chaeyoung said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter