Chapter 3 Selfishness

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanging her head down, her white nape. Her cheek is reddened a pale peach color. It's imprinted in my mind, inerasable.

________

 

 

Jisoo was still up and couldn't sleep. He was still thinking about Jennie and gaze upon the sky to see the stars. 

"Sooya, Wake up!" His sister called. 

"Come on sis, I had a lot in mind last night and couldn't sleep." Jisoo whined. 

It's been a while since the last time I couldnt sleep. 

"Jisoo, so unusual for you to wake up late." His brother said while eating his breakfast. 

"He was thinking about something I heard." His sister commented. "It's about women, right? Keep it within bounds, Soo." 

It is about girl but that girl, right? I've known her for long that vicious girl. "Do you like Jin?" Really so it was like that. 

 

 

Jisoocouldn't believed it. He was starring intently at Jin until they arrived at school. 

"Oh right. thank you for your help yesterday. I've received the work that you put on my table." 

This unool guy, which part of him is good? He looks undepedable. Well, his my brother, I understand why the girls are excited about him. 

"What is it Soo?"Jin asked when Jisoo keeps on examining him. 

Maybe there is something in him that makes Jennie likes him. no, I don't think so. 

"Good morning!!" Jennie ran as fast as she could while grabbing Jisoo with the back of his collar which made him choke. 

"uhm.. good morning." Jin frowned. 

"W-what?"Jisoo nervously asked when Jennie dropped him near the lockers and covering his face scared that the brunette might hit him again. 

"Don't you dare say anything! You knew it right?" Jennie shyly said while blushing. 

, whats that expression? 

"W-well.." Jisoo looked away to hide his crimson red cheeks. "about how you like Ji-- Ouch it hurts!" 

"Ive told you not to say it out!" Jennie shouted and back at her shy blushing state making Jisoo weak. "Not to your friends as well. not to anybody. please." 

"I won't, okay." 

"It's a must! Promise me! If you break your promise, you'll be dead." Jennie held her pinky to seal the promise. 

"I understand." Jisoo agreed. 

 

 

 

They were now on their classroom and his two other friends went to their classroom while it has a few minutes before the class will start. Jisoo was still staring at his pinky finger. 

"Soo, what happened to your little finger?" Seulgi asked. 

"You're thinking about girls again, right ert?" Tzuyu sighed. 

"Did you do something to a girl with that little finger of yours?" Lisa asked wiggling his eyebrows. 

"I didn't tell any of my friends about it." Her friends are all friends from the primary school, her best friend? to keep this a secret even from her best friends, means her feelings for Jin Hyung is quite deep.

JIsoo rested his chin in his palm while looking at Jennie. 

Damn! Why should I feel irritated?! 

 

 

After class, Jisoo went to the park to meet another girl. 

"Jisooya." The girl called using her aegyo. "Long time no see. I hardly see you, what happened?" 

"I was sick." He lied. 

That's right I have a lot of things to do. I have no time to get irritated by that violent chubby cheek girl. No time. 

"I'm so glad to see you. I was lonely." The girl said. 

"Me too." 

As I thought girls have to be like this. Kind and soft not scary and violent. 

"Today, there wil be no one in my house until late.." The girl continued. 

"Do you want to come?" Jisoo was shocked when all he can imagine saying this was Jennie. 

What was that just now? Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter