Chapter 9 The Peeled Oranges

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I started falling in love, damn! Now, I don't know what to do. I can only get lost in my thoughts. 

______

 

 

Jisoo and his friends was studying at his house for the upcoming exam. Jisoo was just looking at the dictionary absentmindedly and sighed. 

"Again, just a sigh." Lisa messaged to their groupchat. A group chat that excludes Jisoo.

"Maybe something happened with Jennie in the amusement park." Tzuyu replied. 

"this is bad." 

"What?" 

"Jisoo just typed the word love in his dictionary." Lisa said. 

"Let's just take a rest." Seulgi said and Jisoo frowned. 

"So fast, we just started to study." 

"I will bring some tea." Seulgi stood up to get some tea. 

"Hey Jisoo, I have sweets, they are really good." Lisa offered Jisoo some sweets. 

"I have some chocolates too, take them." Tzuyu handed him chocolates. 

"What's going on?" Jisoo was confused on his friend's behaviour. Seulgi got back from buying tea and took a seat again. The door opened, It was Jin and Jennie. 

"Hi guys." Jin greeted. 

"Jin hyung, what is Jennie doi-" Jisoo looked at Jennie with wide eyes. 

"Jin wanted me to go here. He said you guys are studying and he told me if I can help." Jennie shrugged. 

"We're just taking a break, come and join us. There's a tea." Seulgi said. The two took a seat too. 

"How weird, I thought that when you weren't at school, you spent it on the streets flirting with girls." Jennie teased Jisoo. 

In contrast, you are the one who became passive after school. Jisoo just drank his tea. 

"Although Jisoo is very popular at school, he can also be very serious." Jin said like a proud brother. 

"Serious? We're talking about Jisoo here. Nothing serious with this guy." Jennie chuckled. 

"I'm not lying, Jisoo just told me to do his best for the girl she likes. He said, he's serious this time." Jin stated. 

"Really, Jisoo?" Jennie was shocked. 

"That was supposed to be a secret." Jisoo glared. 

"Really Jisoo? You fell in love seriously this time?" Jennie asked again and Jisoo scoffed.

Kim Seokjin! 

"Jin Hyung knows?" Lisa chatted again. 

"Maybe." Tzuyu replied. 

"It didnt seem weird anymore, I didnt see you with other girls lately. Who was going to imagine that the Kim Jisoo would take a girl seriously?" Jennie smiled. "But still, it feels strange that you're not flirting with other girls anymore." 

"It's because he's in love with this person, Jen." Jin said. "And come on, you yourself is in love too, right? I really wonder who's that lucky man." 

Seokjin! 

"You're not going to confess?" Jennie asked. 

"No." Jisoo immediately answered. 

"What's with that attitude chicken?" Jennie raised an eyebrow. 

What the hell is this? 

"If it is Jisoo, I'm sure the girl will like him too." Jin smiled. 

"You're planning on getting close to that girl and know her convinced her to go out with you, isnt it?" jennie asked again. Jisoo was realy driven to corner this time. 

"Poor Jisoo." Tzuyu texted. 

"Yeah."  Lisa agreed. Seulgi can't do anything but just sigh.

"You know what will happen if I confess to her.." Jisoo mumbled. 

"I'm gonna go home now." Tzuyu can't take this anymore. 

"Me too." Lisa followed Tzuyu and Seulgi nodded for he's going too. 

The their bid their goodbye and was bumped into Jin and Jisoo's mom at the door. 

"Oh, you're going home now?" She asked. 

"Yes, thanks for letting us stay eommanim." They bowed and left. 

"Soo? you have visitor other than your friends?" Her mom asked when she saw Jennie. "Oh hi Jin." 

"Hi mom." Jin smiled. 

"Annyeong." Jennie stood up and bowed. 

"Jisoo, she's so pretty, is she your girlfriend?" Her mom teased Jisoo. 

"No! We're not in a relationship!" Jennie and Jisoo denied in unison. 

"We're just classmates!" Jisoo added. 

"Uh.. It;s time for me to go home." Jennie said. 

"How about eat dinner with us?" Mrs. Kim offered. "I bought cake and I prepared a lot of food." 

"Yeah. You should at least eat dinner here." Jin said. 

"O-okay." Jennie agreed making Jisoo glared at Jin. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Seulgi, Lisa and Tzuyu walked together after they left Jisoo's house. 

"It's humanly impossible to continue in that space." Tzuyu said. 

"Forgive us Jis for running away." Lisa sighed. 

"That's why I told you from the beginning not to get in." Seulgi said. 

"Well, who would know that Jin Hyung will expose Jisoo in such way." Tzuyu commented. 

"Yeah. that was dangerous but I heard something that intrigued me. Jennie is in love with someone." Lisa said. 

"If we think about the event flow.." Tzuyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter