Chapter 4 Taking Care

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The heavy one is not her, on the contraryshe is so light. The heavy one is my heart, filled with these feelings for her. Carrying her like this must only be for my own self-satisfaction. So perhaps this love? 

_______

 

 

 

They arrived at Jennie's house and Jisoo was struggling finding the right key to open the door. He tried to wake Jennie up and asked but to no avail, Jennie was still sleeping. Jisoo finally opened the door and looked at the surroundings. It was neat and cozy house perfect for three to four persons. 

"Hey, where's your room?" Jisoo asked and Jennie was mumbling. "Here?" 

Jisoo opened the door and took a peek. He saw a neatly arranged stuffed toys on a single bed, study table and a wardrobe. "Found it." He smiled and startled when a dog barked biting the hem of his slacks. "Shh. Jennie is sleeping, I'll just put her on her bed, 'kay?" 

He put Jennie and wake her up to change clothes before going to sleep again.

This is not working. She is not waking up. Because of the rain, her clothes got all wet. If she sleeps like this, her fever will get worse. Maybe I should find her pajamas, just to be convenient. No no no, I can't do that. 

Jisoo was sweating from carrying Jennie from school to home and was slightly wet from the rain. And now, he's panicking on what to do when Jennie's fever probably got high and started coughing. 

"Don't worry about anything. It's just Jennie. She is no different from the Joohyun unnie." He mumbled. 

No but unexpectedly... 

"Only my imagination!" Jisoo shout whispered making Jennie's dog looked at him. He started untie Jennie's necktie with hesitation. he gulped and didnt continued on what he was doing. 

What happened to me! I'm such an.. 

His thoughts were cut when he heard Jennie caughed again. He panicked and saw a face towel. "That's it!" He covered his eyes with it and started to ed Jennie. 

It's okay Jennie, I'm not looking. Um.. This is her .. wait.. I-i-i'm sorry. 

He successfully changed Jennie's clothes and put her to bed and covered her body with a blanket before collapsing on the floor. 

I've taken off a girl's clothes before, but it's never mentally exhausted me like this. 

The dog his face and he took a glanced at Jennie. He touched her forehead. Jisoo frowned and starting to blame his self. 

She is hotter than before. It was because I forced her to bring her home so she got wet by the rain. 

He stared at the brunette's face for a while. "Oh ah medicine." he was searching for a medicine but found nothing. 

"Her fever is high she needs to take a medicine." Jisoo looked around and saw a picture frame. It was a photo of happy little Jennie with her parents hugging her. 

Jennie,she was smaller than the time she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter