Chapter 5 I Only Like You

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why are there many girls in this world? It's like we have highly varied stock of girls. Why from all of them does it have to be her? She is small, yet savage moreover she is in love with my brother. Triple agoies but.. 

________

 

 

 

Early in the morning, Jisoo was uneasy, nervous and was fidgetting. It makes his friends looked at him. 

"Jisoo, What's wrong? You've looked bothered since earlier." Lisa said. 

"Did you step on a dog poop?" Tzuyu asked. 

"Good morning." Jennie arrived and greeted her friends.

"Jennie! Are you okay?" Mina hugged her and asked worriedly. 

"I rested for a day and  now I've fully recovered." She chuckled and glanced at Jisoo who also looked at her. Their eyes met and Jisoo blushed. 

"Jisoo." Jennie went to Jisoo. "Thank you for  taking me home that day. I don't remember what happened since everything was hazy because of the fever but did I trouble you in any way?" 

"Hmm? Not really." Jisoo rested his chin on his palm while Jennie looked at him. There was a squeeze in Jisoo's heart and looked away. "Y-y-you didn;t trouble me at all!" 

"Why are such in a bad mood?" Jennie frowned. 

"He stepped in dog poop." Tzuyu answered. Both Jennie and Tzuyu covered their nose to tease Jisoo. 

"I didn't! stop making random stories!" 

 

 

 

 

Time was tickling so fast that their class for the day was done. Jennie bumped into Jin in the hallways where students walked to leave the school. 

"Jennie, hows the cold, you've recovered?" Jin asked. 

"Yes." 

"I see. That's good to hear. It's good that you recovered before the outdoor activity. It's unusual for you to catch cold.: Jin chuckled. "I remebered once you caught a cold when your mom was on business trip. I took care of you the whole night. You weren't able to bear the fever and sobbed inconsolably. You were so miserable, but cute." 

"I don't remember such an old memory!" Jennie blushed."Moreover, I wont cry anymore." 

"I see. You've grown up." Jin patted Jennie's head. 

"Anyway, thank you for the peeled oranges. You were that one who cut them right?" Jennie grinned. 

"Oranges?" Jin frowned. 

"Pres! I have question about this.." the secretary called him. 

"Oh! I gotta go." 

"See you." 

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo and his friends went to the McDonalds because Tzuyu won't stop whining that he's hungry and they all decided to eat something before going home.

"There is a mixer next week, who wants to go?" Lisa asked. 

"Pass." Seulgi immediately answered. 

"You're not going again?" Lisa sighed. "Jis, you're going right?" 

"No, I'm fine." Jisoo said calmly while having a bite on his burger. 

"Huh?!" Lisa and Tzuyu was extremely shcoked. "That Jisoo is not going to a mixer?! What?!"

"That's right. The girls are grieving, you know. They said,'lately, we can't play with jisoo at all.'" Lisa said. 

"That;s because i was busy lately." 

"Is there anything more important than playing with girls for Jisoo?" 

"Hey, lately you've been acting weird like really weird." Tzuyu added. 

"Do you have problems? Don't keep it in. why dont you tell someone?" Lisa said nd Seulgi was just listening. 

"This.. this is my friend's problem." Jisoo cleared his throat with a slight blush on his cheeks. 

"Okay." Tzuyu and Lisa smirked. 

"I see. It's for you friend." Seulgi said. 

"That friend of mine, you know?" Jisoo repeated. 

"okay." 

"Well, speaking directly he is very popular, you see.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter