Chapter 1 Fierce Girl

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Does love exist in numbers as many as the stars? I heard from someone that love isn't something you do, but fall into. Something like that, has forever nothing to do with me. That's what I thought. Even I feel weird. The normal days have changed in just the blink of an eye. 

_________

 

 

 

"Jisoo, what should we do after this?" Jisoo received a message from a girl. 

"my parents aren't home today. How about you come over to my house?" He received another message from another girl.

"Same with me. Okay." Jisoo was humming while replying all the message he got.

Kim Jisoo, a popular in their school together with his friends Li(Lisa) Manoban, Kang Seulgi and Chou Tzuyu. Li and Tzuyu are freshmen while Jisoo and Seulgi are on their sophomore year.

 

"Another girl, Jis?" Tzuyu asked.

"Which one this time?" Lisa excitedly interfered.

"A girl from the near university." Jisoo replied while fixing his things to leave. every after class, Li(sa) and Tzuyu are would go to Jisoo and Seulgi's classroom.

"Oh from that mixer last week. I'll see one next week too." Li(sa) said. "hmm. Let's see, Yeri on monday, Eunha on tuesday and wednesday..." Li was counting using his fingers but was cut when Tzuyu complained. 

"Li! You're a demon." He said. "You guys should properly date someone! The girls are so pitiful.." Tzuyu continued to rant. "Seulgi! Aren't you Jisoo's childhood friend?! Say something!"  

"Soo, do it properly, will ya?" Seulgi lazily said not actually cared. 

"Be serious!" 

"Tzuyu, the girls also understand." Jisoo patted Tzuyu's shoulder. "You must have many fantasy about girls and love. If you were like this, someday you'll become a fairy." He laughed and bid them goodbye to meet a girl leaving a whining Tzuyu. 

The time of youth is short. The sweet blessing from this limited time of life. Are there any healthy guys who don't want it? Jisoo don't think so. He was all smiling while greeting back the girls while walking to gate. 

"Kim Jisoo." A girl's voice called him. 

"Yes?" He was using his smile to charm whoever called him. But when he tilted his head to see who the girl is, He was greeted by a strong punched directly to his cheek which made him fell. 

"Jennie?!" Jisoo was shocked to see an angry Jennie Kim. "What are you doing, you idiot?!" 

"Do you not remember?" Jennie asked, still was on her fist while Jisoo was still on the ground. 

"About what?" 

"Don't play dumb! Weren't you the one who made my friend cry?" Jennie bent down a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter