chapter 7

hating the parts of me that are yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turns out that not everyone wants to be saved. 

Junmyeon catches Kyungsoo trying to escape in the pod with his cryo tank during the next outing.

“We need to go back to the training center.”

Chanyeol is the one who puts his foot down.  Junmyeon and Jongin are the only ones a bit more reluctant to go back to Earth, but it’s for different reasons.

“Chanyeol, we finally have a chance to make a name for our team.  What if we just station someone to watch him?” Junmyeon asks in hushed tones.

Chanyeol has somehow managed to become second in command.  It would irk Jongin a lot more if he wasn’t so focused on Minseok, Minseok, Minseok.  Every night he dreams and every night he dreams that he finds Minseok in some dark corner of deep space.  He finds himself getting drawn deeper and deeper into space and at the mention of going back to Earth, Jongin starts to bite his nails -- a habit he had lost when he’d first started time traveling at the age of ten.

Sehun’s in between, trying to make a compromise.  But Jongin needs to get away from the back and forth between Junmyeon and Chanyeol.  He wanders back to the infirmary where Kyungsoo is.  

They sit silent for a while.  Time ticks by but they’re tens of light years away from Earth and time moves slowly.

    “Why can’t you guys let me sleep?” Kyungsoo whispers.

His eyes are bloodshot and there seems to be a glaze over the whites of his eyes.

    “Why can’t you just let us save you?” Jongin counters.

Kyungsoo lets out a shuddering breath and he mutters something that Jongin doesn’t quite ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter