Q&A - Things Left Unsaid

back from the dead

I know that are still questions needing answer but I decided not include them on the story, not out of lazyness or because I forgot but because they weren't the main focus of the plot. It wasn't important to write, although the boys got knowledge of all.

 

The main question all ask - even Yoongi asked at some point - was: 

Q: What kind of violence the protagonist suffered before she ran away and why?

Phisical agression. She was often slapped, pushed and punched and kicked by her stepfather. I thought about her being harassment too but not more than grabs and touches. She decided to runaway before things started to get out of hand in that matter.

Q: How did her mother died?

Allegedly suicide. Might not have really been that. If the protagonist suffered such violent agressions, it's most likely her mother did too. Possibly her husband killed her too and covered it up as suicide.

Q: How did her stepfather found her out and why did he kill her?

As the how: he looked for her. As the why: You have to ask serial killers their motives. Maybe he got taste of it with his wife, maybe he was already a killer. Maybe he just loved play Tom & Jerry with her.

Q: Who is her biological father, where is he and what happened to him?

No clue. Her mother was a single mother. Probably the father fled when she said she was pregnant or maybe she had a fling with someone she didn't knew. 

Q: Did the protagonist had some type of amorous relationship with one - or more than one - of the boys?

No (?). The first idea in my mind was slightly different from what I wrote. It was less about what had happened and more about what would happen now that she was back. And in that first idea they all were in some kind of relationship together.

But when I decided to write about this I put that idea away because I wanted something more serious and shorter. Write about what would happen from the moment she arrived would take a lot more chapters than this version. And to be honest I like this PG free version than the one more ier I had in mind.

Q: Was Yoongi in love with her?

Maybe? I could say he was. I could say all of them were. But it is like I said above, this is more about their friendship than about their feelings for her.

Q: What type of wounds did she had before she was tossed in the river?

Some stab wounds in her arms. She had covered her body to protect herself from the stabs. One more serious stab wound in her back. Several bruises from the punches and kicks he gave her and lots of scratches from her being dragged through the woods.

Q: How did she survived?

She was stabed and almost drowned. She barely escaped alive but it's not incomun something like her surviving all of that happen. 

Like I said in the story, a fisher collected her from the river, took her home and took care of her. Luckly she survived after weeks of recovery.

Q: What did she do while she was into hiding?

Because the couple she stayed in was elderly, she took care of them. Eventually they both died and then she went to another town, far from the one she lived, and finished her studies taking a GED and got a job.

Q: How come she lived in the same town as the boys but they didn't knew her.

Well, I never said they lived in the same town. She lived in a town nearby, on the opposite side of the one that she later took refugee. All three towns had one thing in common. The woods.

Q: How did she kept tabs on the boys?

When the man that took her in was alive, she would ask him to go in the neighboor town and casually look for the boys. I thought of putting this information in the last chapter but I got carried away (this was the only piece of info I really neglected to put in, but I don't really feel bad about it).

Q: How did her stepfather died?

Cirrhosis.

Q: How long was her stepfather in jail?

Less than 10 years. I really don't know how laws work but I would say 5 years, more or less.

Q: Which town does the story happen?

Dunno. I did research in Korean cities and towns but decide not to name any, as well I decided not to name the protagonist.

 

If you have any other question that was left unsaid, please leave a comment. I will gladly answer as better as I can.

 

Curiosities about myself that no one might want to know about but I'm telling anyways.

1. I'm from Portugal

2. I mainly write in brazilian Portuguese because the platforms I started to write in were brazilian so I had to adapt my writing for them to understand me.

3. I'm 28yo

4. I started to write in 2009. Well, I writed before, but really decided to focus on writing that year.

5. My focus back then was fanfictions of the Twilight Saga. 

6. I have published two books through Amazon and wish someday to translate them so more people can read them.

7. Two years ago I started writing fanfictions again - because before that I was writing only originals - and it was Teen Wolf that got me to write fanfictions again.

8. I used to hate celebreties fanfictions, now I'm writing about them.

9. I got introduced to kpop in 2012. My first song was Mama from Exo but the song that really hooked me up was The Boys by SNSD, the english version. I tried to hear other kpop songs but I didn't like to hear nothing other than english songs.

10. I only started to allow myself to like kpop after watching some doramas. 

11. The groups that got me hooked to kpop were Blackpink and then K.A.R.D

12. I had heard about BTS before 2016 but thought they were the new 1D fever - I didn't liked them much, nor Justin Bieber - so I ran away from listening to them.

13. I only gave them a chance after BP and K.A.R.D when they new released single (Blood Sweat and Tears) appeared in my recommended videos. After I listened and watched the MV it was my doom. I was hooked and addicted to them and to everything related to them.

14. I love my ot7 but everyone have their special ones. My utt is Min Yoongi, my bias is Kim Taehyung and my bias wrecker is Jung Hoseok.

15. At first, because of the first MV, I thought Park Jimin was my bias and Taehyung my bias wrecker. I do love me some Jimin-ssi but once I got to know Min Yoongi it was done for me. 

I guess that's all the curiosities I want to share for now. If you want to know anything else about me, just ask away.