hopeful as future

back from the dead

They heard her telling what happend that day with dread and pain, like they were the ones feeling what she had felt. The guilt grew wider as she said she expected them to save but soon she assured them that she didn't blamed them, she only blamed her stephfather. Before she proceeded with her story, she excused her self to go to the bathroom. The living room grew silent while the boys processed everything they heard. Hell, they were still processing her alive presence. And that was when he arrived.

Their heads turned to the door and the silence became sharper as a knife when he looked around with hope that immediatly turned into rage. His eyes looked straight to Namjoon and his feet runned to him, grabbing him by the collar. The others quickly intervened and the quiet place became loud and chaotic. Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok holded him in place with much effort as they tried to calm him down an explain everything.

"Yoongi." Her sweet voice cutted through the noise and he halted himself, turning his head to the corridor that which led to the bedrooms and the only bathroom. The boys let him free and she walked towards them, stopping in front of the recently arrived male. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Or should I say: did you bit your own tongue, kitten?" she jokingly mocked, trying to ease the heavy and manly atmosphere.

There were no words for him to say, only tears. He broke in front of everyone for the first time in all of the years they've known each other. Not even after her death he broke like that. He was angry all the time, just angry. Now he was helpless, sliding to the floor. She kneeled in front of him and patted his back, trying to comfort him, but it wasn't enough. His hand grabbed her clothes firmly and pulled her body against his, continuosly crying. Everyone broke along. Seeing him cry, seeing her back from the dead, it was both a great motive to cry their souls out.

Time passed until they all recomposed themselves. She returned her story. It was simple but still sad. She had been rescued by a fisher who lived in the city nearby, in the woods. He was an old man without kids, and had an demented wife who need care all time. She knew she could get back whenever she wanted but she chose to stay "dead". If she was dead, her stepfather would stay in jail for the rest of his life. But because her body was never found, he got free after a few years, so, out of fear, she kept hidden. 

She told them she kept tabs on all of them and that she was deeply sad that they grew apart. They looked to each other with regret and sorrow. "Why have you came back now?" Namjoon asked and she sighed. "He's dead and I'm finally free." she clarified and they understood. Even though they were angry that she had kept them the fact of not being dead, they understood.

The only thing that mattered was that she was back. The girl they thought for years had died, was now back from the dead. And she was determined to heal their hearts and bring their friendship back together.

And she was determined to heal their hearts and bring their friendship back together

a/n: I could've had put THE END but it isn't actually the end, is just the beginning.

Aaaa I'm so thrilled about this story. It came together better than I expected and I'm really proud of myself. 

I'm on fire about this and I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I did.

If you want to read anothe story of mine about BTS, go check Genies. It's an One Chapter Only story I made inspired in the MV Blood Sweat and Tears. 

It is in both languages, my mother language and in English. Go check it out and, please, leave your input.