pale as dead

back from the dead

The five boys felt their hearts painfully crush against their chest repeatedly as they were standing still on the clearing in front of the house. The cabin was in worse shape than when they found it, due to a windy storm that passed by a few years ago. Nobody had the courage to step foward. It was only when Namjoon appeared at the doorstep that finally the youngers aproached him with a hug. "Why we are here?" Seokjin asked, still not believing she was back. "I swear to ing god..."

"When did you grew to have a bad mouth Hobi?" A soft and feminine voice lectured him, making him halt in place and feel his heart suddenly stop, as his breathing. The voice came from inside the house and slowly a slim and curvy figure appeared behind Namjoon. "It can't be..." Jimin widened his eyes in shock. "NOONA." Taehyung sprinted inside the house, jumping into her and groping her with his arms tightly around her shoulders. "I knew it! I knew you were alive." He claimed filled with proud and joy. 

Another pair of arms wrapped around her, and then another did too, snuffling against her hair. She felt her heart melt and smiled happily to see her three dongsaengs crushing her with love. "H-how?" Seokjin stuttered feeling his eyes fill with tears. The three boys let her loose as soon as she silently asked them and looked to the other two boys, who were now fine man. All of six of them were fine man. "It's a long long story" A soft sigh left her lips and she made space for all of them enter the house.

It was exactly as they last saw it. Things all trashed and broke. Memories of that day made them loose their breaths once again.

 

FLASHBACK

Since she told Namjoon and Yoongi about her stalker, both boys notifyied the other four, who immediatly came to the cabin the next day, even though it wasn't the weekend they all had to come together. They had decided on a new plan. Everyday one of them would come and spent the time with her and only leave on the next morning, when another would came to take his place. She had refuted to this plan, saying it would jeopardize their school and eventually their parents would became suspicious. 

So then one of them said that she sould get back to town with them and secretly sleep in their houses, taking turns. It wasn't a better plan, but it was more acceptable for her than the previous. She didn't want to spoil anything for them and this way they would feel rested about her safety. As things were all set, they started to pack her things to take with them and decided to spend one last day together at the cabin, having fun. 

Between games, she sugested for them to play hide and seek. The seven scattered around the woods and she stayed in the house, counting. She was counting her last numbers when she felt someone behind her. "You were suposed to hide..." she said with a smile, turning her feet around to see no other then her stepfather. Her smile immediately faded, as his grew bigger. "I found you." He sang walking towards her as she fled backwards. They ran around the house as he trashed everything laughing maniacally. She cried and screamed for help but the boys were far in the woods, hiding from her.

She hid in her room, locking the door and hiding under the bed. Her hands pressed against were trying to shut the crying and her heavy breathing. She heard his feet come closer and panic rise in her sobbings. Heavy bang's in the door made her scream involuntary out of fear, and once he heard her he busted the door open with his foot and marched to her bed, flipping it easily and uncovering her. He grabbed her by the hair as she screamed louder, not being heard by anyone. Her attacker was wielding a kitchen knife he must have grabbed after she ran away from him. Her eyes grew wider and she knew. She knew that that was her end.

 

She closed her eyes, feeling pain spread through her body as he dragged her through the woods. Why the boys weren't there? Why they didn't came to save her? She heard the sounds of water becaming closer, as he pulled her legs. Her eyes looked around not recognizing the surroundings. They weren't near the waterfalls that her and the boys used to go swim. The boys... where they were? "Please save me." She whispered to them, crying her last tears as her body was tossed in the river and she sunk.

She didn't had strenght to swim and fight for her life. She just wanted to be saved. Underwater she saw all of her moments with the boys pass by as a flash. Death was coming and letting her remember the ones she loved. The only ones who really loved her. Darkness took care of her body but she could still hear them screaming her name. She even thought she felt one of them grab her but it was quick, as was her death.

She even thought she felt one of them grab her but it was quick, as was her death

a/n: I know! This is confusing. Is she alive or not?