One Night is Enough...

Cloud vs Tornado

3 days before his arrival ..

            A handsome man snaps photos of autumn trees from the balcony of the cafe, even though he is a bit jet lag because of his schedule in Alaska. Invitation to meet with fellow artists began to lining up.     

           Tomorrow night he will have dinner with Kangin and a friend. But someone he misses hasn't arrived in Seoul. Sungjoon refrained himself from being too obvious, but he had to restrain himself when he found out there was another man who was flirting with his lover.

 

The day of his arrival ..

            Sungjoon picked up and escorted Yesung and Jongjin from Incheon to their apartment. After chatting with Yesung's parent and giving souvenirs from Alaska, they both sat in the living room.

            Sungjoon held Yesung's hand, "Baby ... Do you mind if I invite you to hang out at the cafe?" asked Sungjoon while squeezing the gray haired beautiful man's hand, "Mm .. Alright, but I can't linger, I haven't packed up for Thailand tomorrow, Hyung" Yesung answered, Sungjoon raised his eyebrows, "Why is it so hectic? Aren't you tired, hum?" asked the handsome man.

            "Hyung, the super show schedule has been set as well as my vacation schedule, Hyukjae also did it, right?" Yesung answered while pouting his lips.

            Seeing Yesung sulking, Sungjoon sighed, it's better he didn't say anything if he didn't want to ruin his lover's mood.

            Suddenly an idea came to his mind, "Yesung-ah, pack up now.. Stay at my apartment tonight, I'll massage you before you go abroad, hm" Sungjoon whispered, Yesung widened his eyes, "Hyung .. " Yesung whispered, but Sungjoon put on his puppy eyes and doing an aegyo, Yesung clicked his tongue.

            "I miss you .." whispered Sungjoon in his soft voice while squeezing Yesung's hand. The beautiful man rolled his eyes.

            "Yesung-ah .. Please" whispered Sungjoon while throwing a deadly smile, "You didn't even give me a souvenir from Alaska or Canada, even though I was the one who wanted to go there first" Yesung croaked.

            Sungjoon grinned, "A souvenir for you are in my apartment ... Really" said Sungjoon, Yesung narrowed his eyes, "You don't looking for an excuse so I want to go to your apartment, right? " Yesung murmured, Sungjoon widened his eyes, "Of course not ..." Sungjoon answered quickly.

            "Alright, I'll pack," said Yesung while heading to the living room, where his parents were enjoying snacks from Sungjoon, "Jongwoon-ah, is your Hyung already home? Aah .. You're there, Sungjoon-ah, come here .. Eat with us" said Yesung's eomma, Sungjoon smiled, "Thank you, eomma, I will help him pack up ... Ah, eomma, allow me to invite him to stay at my apartment ... can I?" said Sungjoon while throwing a deadly smile. 

            "Aww, you're so handsome ... Of course it's okay, please take care of our Jongwoon, okay?" said Yesung's eomma while holding Sungjoon's face who bent down, the handsome man nodded and followed Yesung to his room.

            "Tsk, eomma is always weak towards tall and handsome men" Jongjin murmured, his mother lightly hit Jongjin's head.

            "I will ask Tornado Hyung to take me for a walk after this," Jongjin grumbled as he entered his room.

.

            After enjoying coffee in a cafe, they headed to Sungjoon's apartment. After parking in the underground parking lot, they head for the elevator that will take to the floor where Sungjoon lives.

            They changed their shoes and hung their thick coats, Sungjoon put his things on the table, so did Yesung, "Hyung, I'll take a shower first" said Yesung while kissing sungjoon's cheeks, the handsome man smiled, "Okay, I'll make you coffee" said Sungjoon.

            Yesung turned around, "We should just drink wine .." said Yesung while entering their bedroom, Sungjoon raised his eyebrows, "Wine .. Hm .. Alright .." murmured Sungjoon as he walked to his mini bar and chose wine Yesung likes, wine that isn't too strong and fruity flavored.

.

            After putting the ice bucket with a bottle of wine on the bedside table, Sungjoon changed his clothes to a tank and shorts, the handsome man looked looking for something in his drawer.

            Yesung came out of the bathroom and put on his white pajamas, the beautiful man was pouting at Sungjoon's busy acted, "What are you looking for, Hyung?" Yesung asked, Sungjoon only glanced briefly, "Massaging lotion ... Ah, here it is" said Sungjoon while taking a white bottle from the drawer.

             "Come here .." said Sungjoon while holding Yesung's hand and took him to the bed, the handsome man opened the wine and poured it into the glass, "For you, baby .." Sungjoon whispered while giving the wine glass to Yesung, the beautiful man smiled, "Thanks, baby .. " he said while sitting leaning on the backrest and sipping a wine.

            Sungjoon joined sitting on the bed, "Put your feet here .. " said Sungjoon while tapping his thigh, Yesung laughed and followed the handsome man words, "You once showed that you walked far enough, right? I will massage your tired legs" said Sungjoon while revealing Yesung's pants and began massaging them using massaging lotion.

            "Oh, it feels so good, Hyung .." Yesung whispered, Sungjoon chuckled while continuing to massage Yesung's leg, "You're not going to reply to his comments?" Sungjoon asked, Yesung raised his eyebrows, "Antonio??" whispered Sungjoon while smiling without looking.

            "But, Hyung .." said Yesung stopped when Sungjoon looked at him, "Your fans love it, they will be more happy if you two interact sweetly" said Sungjoon, Yesung sighed, he put down his wine glass and picking up his cellphone, he started typing something. Yesung immediately put down his cellphone when his cellphone vibrant went crazy.

            "You won't check my reply?" Yesung asked when he saw the handsome man in front of him kept massage his other legs, "No need ... Your answer is definitely sweet .." Sungjoon answered, Yesung pulled his legs.

            Sungjoon was a little surprised when Yesung ed his pajama shirt, the handsome man held his breath when Yesung opened his pajamas until his milky white body was seen, "Hyung, please massage my back .." Yesung murmured while pouting his lips, Sungjoon smiled, "Okay .. Lay down .." he said, Yesung smiled as he laid on his stomach on the bed. Sungjoon sat on Yesung's thigh and began to massage the beautiful man's back slowly.

            A moan came from Yesung's lips, "You know, Hyung .. You're an expert at massaging .." Yesung said while raising his face, "I'm also quite good at fishing now, you know .. I will take you fishing someday" Sungjoon said, Yesung laughed, "I will dying of boredom ... " said Yesung, Sungjoon laughed.

            "Are you still going to die of boredom even though you have been with me .. hm?" Sungjoon whispered in Yesung's ear while slipping his palm under the beautiful man's body, "And you haven't caught a single fish but you have caught me .." Yesung whispered while looked to the side and kissed Sungjoon's lips, "The delicious one ..." whispered Sungjoon while turning Yesung's body and kissed the thin lips again while pinning his hands on the bed. 

.

.

The next morning

            After breakfast, Yesung and Sungjoon spend their time watching DVDs while hugging on the couch. Yesung lay on Sungjoon's body, The beautiful man leaned his chin to Sungjoon's chest, "Hyung ... About Siwon .." Yesung said while looking at Sungjoon's eyes, the handsome man touched Yesung's lips with his finger, "Sshh .. It's okay, just continue .. That's your both fan service for your fans .. I understand .. You remember when I also often played with other men but you still have patience with me? as long as you don't do fan service like Heechul did back then .. " said Sungjoon.

            Yesung laughed, "My level with Heebongie is different ... I'm not as brave as him, Hyung ... And I realize I still miss spending time with you .." Yesung murmured while pouting, Sungjoon laughed while raising Yesung's body to equal the height of their lips, "One night is enough .. There will still be more nights for us to spend the night together ... " whispered Sungjoon.

            Suddenly Yesung's cell phone rang, the beautiful man got up and picked up the phone when he saw his manager calling.

            After hanging up, Yesung laid his body on Sungjoon's body who was looking at his cellphone, "Manager Hyung will pick me up in 2 hours" Yesung said without looking back while updating his IG story.

            Sungjoon chuckled, "You gave me a mustache .. How dare you .. " said Sungjoon, Yesung chuckled, "You look good with a mustache, really like ahjussi" Yesung said.

            Sungjoon frowned, "Yaah .. Tsk, can I put up your picture too?" asked Sungjoon, Yesung nodded, "I'm not as naughty as you are .." murmured Sungjoon, Yesung smiled, "Title: taking a picture of you who is taking the picture .. You're so sweet, Hyung" Yesung murmured.

 

            Sungjoon Yesung to the underground parking lot, because Yesung's suitcase was still in his car.

            When the manager moved Yesung's suitcase, Sungjoon took a white paper bag, "I know you like to use scraf, I found a scraf that suits you .. Sorry, this time I couldn't attend the Super Show like before, fighting" said Sungjoon while wearing a creamy black dots scraft on Yesung's neck, "This is so beautiful .. Thanks baby" Yesung murmured, they hugged until the manager said that Yesung was ready to leave.

            Sungjoon opened the door for Yesung, the beautiful man opened the glass window, "I will bring Jongjin to the art exhibition later" Sungjoon said, Yesung rolled his eyes, "Spoiled brat .. Please take care of him .. Bye, Hyung" Yesung said while wearing his sunglasses. Manager hyung nodded his head as Sungjoon waved his hand.

 

 

 

PS :

Don't get me wrong..

I'm also Yewon/Wonye shipper but I adore Yesung and Sungjoon's real life interactions..

That's why, so far, all of my chapters was based on a true story.

I wouldn't blame anyone here.. *bow ^^

~M~