Ahjussi..

Cloud vs Tornado

          A tall and handsome man walked over to his car after leaving the meetinghouse for his fellow actor's latest drama press conference. The handsome man opened his suit and put it in the passenger seat. His big hand scrambled his fixed hair and glanced at the circular watch on his left wrist, he raised his eyebrows, "It seems like there's still time to work out" he muttered, while taking the cellphone in his pants pocket to check his SNS. The handsome man smiled broadly to read an update from someone special for him, "Apparently you're having fun, you're still doesn't change" he murmured as he the car engine and headed for the gym.

.

          After changing his tracksuit and doing several sessions, he sat down to wipe his sweat and take out his cellphone, he saw the update of his lover who was a little absurd, the handsome man chuckled, he typed a comment, 'I told you to stop playing games!!!' while smiling.

            His beautiful lover has bad habits, he often ignores his presence if he has a cellphone. His lover is always in his own world, even his brother a in-law to be, often complains to him. Sometimes he admonish his lover and the beautiful quibble with cuteness. The handsome man chuckled and shook his head when he remembered a golden voiced idol who had filled his heart and his days secretly in recent years.

           The difference in their profession is also a factor in the rare number of their togetherness and the closure of their relationship, fortunately they have the same hobby, namely drinking coffee and lingering in a café. Okay ... Actually the habit was influenced by his lover who owned a café business. If he wants to linger near his beautiful lover, he must accompany him at his café.

            Can you guess who the handsome man's lover is? Yes ... he is Yesung, one of the main vocalists of the Hallyu wave king group, Super Junior. And the handsome man who patiently accompanies this petite, golden voice idol is Choi Sungjoon, a former idol and currently an actor and reality show cast.

             The handsome man heard the notification and opened his cellphone, he saw Yesung reply to his comment, 'This is a camera, Ahjussi' with emoji lol.

            The handsome man widened his eyes and laughed wide, "How dare he call me Ahjussi" he grunted while tapping Yesung's contact.

"Yaah ... How dare you call me Ahjussi on SNS, Sungie-ah ... You must be punished, huh" Sungjoon said, there was a low laugh at the end of the phone.

"I'm sorry, Ahjussi ... But you really have to your eyes checked, right?" said Yesung.

"Yaah ... It's your fault that uploaded an unclear and blurry photo" replied Sungjoon.

"Yaah, Ahjussi ... How dare you insult my choice of photos ... That is art ... Art, Hyung ... Baby" Yesung murmured in a low voice, Sungjoon closed his eyes.

"Hm ... Don't try to seduce me, my punishment won't be canceled just because of your moan" said Sungjoon, Yesung's laugh sounded.

"Aw, I'm so scared ..." Yesung whined, Sungjoon smiled and shook his head.

"You're so naughty, Sungie-ah ... Send your location now" said Sungjoon.

"No, Hyung ... You're busy, you will be tired. We meet when I'm empty, okay.." Yesung said while chuckling.

"Haish, don't call me Tornado if i can't track your whereabouts, huh ... Just wait, okay" said Sungjoon while closing his phone and walking towards the bathroom.

.

            At the other place, Yesung, who was sitting on a bench, put his cellphone on the table, the beautiful man opened his bucket hat and bit his lip. Jongjin glanced at his scowling hyung, "Yaah, Hyung .. I said don't play with fire, enjoy your punishment if Sungjoon Hyung really finds you" Jongjin said, Yesung clicked on his tongue, "He's busy, Jongjin-ah" Yesung said as he picked up his cellphone to play games, "He won't dare to do it" he muttered as he put the headset in his ear while pouting. Jongjin just rolled his eyes.

            Shortly, Doyeon patted Jongjin's arm, "Look who's really coming, yaah ... Jongjin-ah, your Hyung is really in trouble" said the shoulder brown haired man, Jongjin laughed and stood looking at a handsome man who entered the café .

            They hugged. Sungjoon turned his eyes to someone who didn't greet him. The handsome man sat next to Yesung who glanced at him, their eyes met and Yesung grimaced with his cuteness, showing a row of white teeth, his eyes became in line, "Games ... huh" said Sungjoon while pulling one Yesung headset. "Hello ... Baby Hyung" he said, kissing Sungjoon's cheek. The handsome man chuckled.

"What are your plans after this?" Sungjoon asked Jongjin and Doyeon, the two men in front of him looked at each other.

"I thought, we have finished walking, Hyung" Jongjin replied as he grimaced as his eyes clashed with Yesung's gaze.

"Ah, Jongjin-ah ... I think we missed the painting in that corner, come on, bring your camera" said Doyeon, Jongjin nodded quickly while breathing with relief as he was saved by Doyeon.

"Tornado Hyung, please punish him gently" Jongjin said before leaving them. Hearing of the brother-in-law words, Sungjoon just smiled, he laughed seeing the beautiful man beside him sullen.

"Sungie-ah .. Why are you pouting? Are you angry at this Ahjussi, uhm?" Sungjoon whispered softly, hearing that Yesung just blinked his eyes.

             Sungjoon held his breath from seeing the prey who was putting up his puppy eyes, "Hyung, you know I'm just joking, right?" whispered Yesung, Sungjoon nodded and closed his eyes.

"Hm, I know.. Because of that you have to come with me now" whispered Sungjoon, Yesung grimaced as the handsome man took his hand.

"Be gentle with him, Sungjoon-ah" Doyeon shouted from the room, Sungjoon just raised his hand.

            When they were in the car, Yesung leaned his head on the seat after wearing his seatbelt, "Where are we going, Hyung?" Asked Yesung, Sungjoon putting his hand on Yesung's back seat. "To a place that I recommend" he whispered while stealing a short kiss on Yesung's lips. "Yaah ..." Yesung muttered while blushing. Sungjoon laughed.

.

            Their car goes to Gangnam-gu and stops at a fancy café called Nest Gastrobar, Yesung opens his seatbelt. Slowly, Sungjoon tilted his body, his face approaching Yesung's face, the handsome man smiled as they stared. 'badump' Yesung's heart was still pounding when he felt the closeness of his body with the handsome man that have a gentle smile, "Hyung ..." he whispered.

"Wear this suit, I have prepared it for you" whispered Sungjoon. Yesung blushed when Sungjoon put on his suit.

            The two of them headed to the private room that Sungjoon had reservased. A waiter brought wine and poured it for them. After the waiter left, Sungjoon raised his glass.

"Cheers for your departure to KSA ..." Sungjoon said, Yesung smiled.

"Did Donghae leak our schedule?" Yesung asked, Sungjoon laughed and move to Yesung's side.

             They sip their wine. "I know you're diet, but the steak here is fit to our diets. You have to finish it, okay" said Sungjoon, Yesung chuckled.

"You're really look like my Appa, Ahjussi" Yesung teased.

"Yaah... You just reminded me to punish you, baby ... get ready because tonight is a long night for us" whispered Sungjoon as he brought their faces closer and shared some sweet kisses.

 

 

Sungjoon is indeed a Tornado, but only because of this beautiful Cloud, he becomes the current soft Tornado.