Happy Chuseok..

Cloud vs Tornado

            A beautiful silver haired man was lazing on his bed, several piles of manhwa books surrounded him. The agency has given their idols a few days off during Chuseok. After a few weeks of regular practice for a comeback, of course his body is accustomed to active movements, but this opportunity Yesung will not pass up. So he decided to make his body lazy to do anything even though to the cafe, if necessary he will do hibernation. He will only go out to eat until finally he feels bored.

             Ah, not completely like that, some of his relatives came to visit, of course Yesung was tempted to play with his nephew who was cute until he feel satisfied.

.

            By late afternoon, his apartment was quiet again, Yesung returned to his room to continue his 'hibernation' with his piles of manhwa.

            Suddenly the door opened, "Isn't it time for dinner yet? I'm not hungry, Eomma ..." Yesung said while glancing back, then he heard the door close, Yesung frowned when he felt his Eomma didn't say anything.

            Suddenly his body was crushed by something, oh, someone, "Yaah .. !!" Yesung shouted, looking back. A handsome man laughed and kissed his hair, "Yaah ... Hyung, why are you here?!" Yesung shouted when he knew who was above his body.

            Sungjoon came down from Yesung's body and lay next to the beautiful man, "Come on, we're out enjoying the moon," said Sungjoon, Yesung pouted and slept on Sungjoon's shoulder, "I'm lazy to do anything, I'll stay in the room until I'm bored" Yesung said , Sungjoon glanced at Yesung, "Let me accompany you all day in the room until you get bored," said Sungjoon.

            Suddenly Yesung on his stomach and turned to the door of the room, "How do you know I'm here?" Yesung asked, Sungjoon tilted his body and flipped through a book nearby, "Jongjin advised me to take you out of the room, even Eomma also suggested that you go for a walk to see the moon, Yesung-ah" answered Sungjoon while sitting and tidying the piles of manhwa scattered in the Yesung's white bed sheet.

            The beautiful man narrowed his eyes, "Hm, apparently you all conspiring to ask me to get out, huh?" Yesung murmured, Sungjoon laughed and approached Yesung's body, "Do you want us to spend all day here? I also don't mind accompanying you .. Appa and Eomma are out to the grocery .." Sungjoon whispered while glancing at the door, Yesung grimaced.

            "erted idiot .. Even though I'm off for a few days, I won't risk not being able to walk because of you" muttered Yesung while getting up from his bed, Sungjoon caught the petite body, "Too late .. You have given me that idea, Yesung-ah" whispered Sungjoon in Yesung's ear, the beautiful man chuckled, "Hyung .. Give me your mercy, alright .. alright, we go out .." said Yesung while touching his finger to Sungjoon's cheek and made the handsome man smile.

            Yesung kissed Sungjoon's lips briefly and walked to the bathroom, "Yesung-ah, do you need my help to take a shower?!" Sungjoon shouted while returning Manhwa to the bookshelf, "Don't dare to do it, you idiot!!" Yesung shouted from the bathroom. Sungjoon laughed and shook his head, "My IQ is 156, fortunately you're cute ..." Sungjoon muttered.

            Wearing black T-shirts, they leave the apartment after saying goodbye to Yesung's parents. They drove in Sungjoon's car to go somewhere. Sungjoon glanced at the beautiful man next to him who was focusing on his phone, "We will meet Theo, he is having a party with his colleagues who are curious about you," said Sungjoon, Yesung glanced at the handsome man, "Hyung ... Are you planning to announce to the world that we have been together?" Yesung asked, Sungjoon smiled, "I really want to do it, but I respect you .. They're good people, it's important for us to get support from people like them, right?" Said Sungjoon, Yesung pouted his lips at Sungjoon's words, "Alright .. I trust you" Yesung said while holding Sungjoon's back neck, the handsome man smiled and threw kisses at Yesung.

.

            They arrived at a fancy pub and joined Theo and his colleagues, "I'm glad you're willing to be present at our gathering, Yesung-ssi," said Theo, holding up his champagne glass, Yesung smiled, "I feel honored to be here, Theo-ssi" Yesung said, Sungjoon embraced Yesung's shoulder and raised his glass, "Happy Chuseok, everyone ..." said Sungjoon, welcomed with the same greeting from Theo's colleagues.

            "Ah .. Yesung-ssi, you should take a walk to Namsan tower, enjoy the moon there .. Bro, bring snacks and a tent" said Theo, Sungjoon hit Theo's arm, "I told you, don't talk about strange things, bro" said Sungjoon, Theo laughed, "Why?? What's wrong with that??!!" Theo shouted, they laughed.

               "I prefer a romantic beach, Oppa," said a beautiful woman with long hair, "It's too far to go to the beach, after all, he has to rest a lot.. On the Han River it's definitely crowded people enjoy the moon to night" Sungjoon said, hearing that they nodded.

             "Just go to your apartment .." said Theo, Yesung laughed, "Theo-ssi, I don't think that's a good idea .." Yesung said while grinning, Theo laughed loudly, "Why? Why?" asked the women who sat in front of them, "Haish, it's none of your business ..." said Theo, Sungjoon laughed.

.

            But in the end this is where the two of them, holding hand towards Namsan Tower, there are only a few people who pass by them. Yesung suddenly ran into a grassy field, "Look, Hyung ... The moon is clearly visible here, we should enjoy it here" Yesung said.

            Sungjoon opened his mask and put down the box he was carrying. They spread the mat and arrange the snacks they bought at the nearest grocery. Yesung pulled out his phone to take a picture of the moon, Sungjoon his mp3 and lay on the mat, enjoying the moon.

            Yesung turned around and lay down to look at the sky, occasionally he took their selca, "Haish, your camera results are so blurry, not worth uploading" murmured Sungjoon while scrolling Yesung's gallery, "Haish, you idiot .. All right, I won't upload it" grumbled Yesung, Sungjoon chuckled.

            That night they enjoyed being together by lazing under the moon and the night sky, it seems like Yesung wouldn't scold Jongjin for conspiring with Sungjoon to drag him out of the room, because he enjoyed autumn scent and the darkness of night under the moon.

 

            Sungjoon secretly took a photo of Yesung who was sleeping peacefully beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

Chuseok (Autumn eve), also known as Korean Thanksgiving Day, is one of the most important and festive holidays of the year.

This year, Chuseok falls on Thursday, September 19th, but the holiday period actually lasts for three days in total – including the day before and after Chuseok. 

https://asiasociety.org/korea/chuseok-korean-thanksgiving-day