When he was sick...

Cloud vs Tornado

            Yesung was in his agency building when Jongjin called him, "Yeah, Jin-ah? What's wrong?" said Yesung while opening his mask, "Hyung, have you seen Sungjoon hyung IG story?" Jongjin asked, Yesung pouted, "I just held my phone when you called now, why?" Yesung asked while nodding at some of the staff who bowed and passed him, "Don't want to make you worry, but it looks like he was in IV at the hospital" said Jongjin, Yesung raised his eyebrows, He rarely saw his Hyung sick, as far as he knew the handsome man stamina was very fit, considering the work out and dietary habit that he applied, "Alright, Jin-ah .. I will visit him when my schedule is over, thanks for the info," said Yesung, he open his IG and see of his lover story.

            Yesung stood up and walked over to Leeteuk who was focusing on his phone, "Hyung, can I go home now? I have to visit someone at the hospital" whispered Yesung, the beautiful blond man turned and looked at the clock, "Okay, don't forget the tomorrow schedule, Yesung-ah" said Leeteuk while smiling, Yesung smiled, "Thanks, Docteuk .. See you tomorrow" said Yesung, They hugged and Yesung called his manager to take him to the hospital.

.

            In front of the hospital lobby, Yesung was about to wear his mask, "Hyung, do you want me to wait or will you call me when you're going home?" asked the manager, "Just go home, I'll home by taxi, rest well, see you tomorrow ..." said Yesung, the manager nodded, "Okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7 in the morning, good night," said the manager, Yesung nodded and got out of the car.

            The beautiful silver haired man put on his mask and entered the lobby, he approached the reception desk. A beautiful woman bowed, "Can I help you, sir?" greeted the woman kindly, Yesung took off his mask, "Can I know where Choi Sungjoon is being treated?" Yesung asked, the woman nodded and tapped on the monitor, "The patient named Choi Sungjoon is in room 201 in the treatment area, sir," she answered with a smile, Yesung nodded, "Thanks .." he said then walked to the elevator to the treatment area.

            Yesung arrived at the room where Sungjoon was treated, he slowly opened the door. The beautiful man entered and saw Sungjoon was sleeping, Yesung was stunned and hesitantly approached the handsome man who looked weak. Yesung decided to go and not wake him up.

            The beautiful man turned and walked to the door, "Yesungie ... Where are you going?" a voice sounded, Yesung turned and approached Sungjoon's bed, "Did I wake you up?" Yesung whispered as he put down his bag and sat next to Sungjoon's bed, his hand grabbed Sungjoon's big hand that was connected to IV, "No, actually I just closed my eyes .. Why did you come this late? You have to rest, baby," said Sungjoon.

            Yesung smiled, "Tomorrow I would go to Taiwan, so I have to see you first .. It's very rare to see tornado hyung sick, right??" said Yesung, Sungjoon chuckled, "I was just exhausted and dehydrated after shooting practice yesterday" said Sungjoon, hearing it Yesung was pouted, "You're a big baby who always nags at me, but can't take care of yourself" Yesung murmured.

            Sungjoon laughed, "Come here, go up .. I want to hug you" said Sungjoon, Yesung stood up and lay beside Sungjoon, the handsome man kissed Yesung's temple several times, "Did you lock the door?" asked Sungjoon, Yesung narrowed his eyes, "No, why would I lock the door?" Yesung asked.

            Sungjoon turned his body until he was above Yesung, the beautiful man underneath widened his eyes, "Yaah, idiot .. I told you I didn't lock the door" Yesung said, Sungjoon smirked and brought his lips closer to Yesung's lips, "I'll do it quickly" whispered Sungjoon then kissed Yesung's red lips.

            The beautiful man just followed Sungjoon's game, he closed his eyes and whimpered because of Sungjoon's kiss and touch.

            Shortly, Sungjoon put his head on Yesung's chest, "If we weren't in the hospital" murmured Sungjoon, Yesung rolled his eyes, "You're sick in the hospital but still have time to do a ert thing.. Hyung, come down from my body, you're heavy, haish" Yesung said, the handsome man raised his head and laughed, "I'm just exhausted, not being badly sick. I'm missing you and you show up. Of course I won't miss a chance. Then, how will you go home later? You should stay here, my bed is big enough for us" Sungjoon said.

            Yesung widened his eyes, "Tomorrow I have a flight to Taiwan, Hyung .. I can call a taxi" Yesung said, Sungjoon shook his head and reached out his hand to grab his phone, he called someone, "Night, Jongjin-ah, sorry I disturbed you ... Yeah, I'm fine and your Hyung is with me ... May I ask for your help? Please prepare Yesung's clothes for tomorrow morning and while in Taiwan, he will stay here because now it's already late .. Please leave the suitcase in his manager and ask the manager to pick him up at the hospital ... Okay, thanks a lot, Jongjin-ah" said Sungjoon.

            Yesung widened his eyes, "Hyung, why did you do that? Even though I miss you too, but i have to go home and mmpphh .. Alright, I'll be quiet" Yesung whined when in the middle of his chatter Sungjoon suddenly kissed him. The handsome man chuckled, "Now lock the door," said Sungjoon.

             Yesung sat up and narrowed his eyes, "Should I be afraid of this?" Yesung murmured, Sungjoon laughed, "I will only hug you all night, don't worry, palli ..." Sungjoon said, Yesung clicked his tongue but still obeyed Sungjoon to lock the door.

.

.

In Taiwan.

             After finishing the performance, Yesung and s were in the dressing room to change clothes, Yesung coughed several times, Leeteuk turned to him, "I saw you coughing since yesterday, are you okay, Yesung-ah? Have you taken medicine??" Leeteuk asked, Yesung drank his water, "I'm okay, just the air is a little dry, my throat is a little sore, but this is no big deal" Yesung answered.

             Ryeowook sat beside Yesung, "Hyung, are you going to have dinner with us?" Ryeowook asked while hugging Yesung's shoulder, "He will immediately rest at the hotel, Ryeonggu .. His throat is not good, let him go with me and Shindong" said Leeteuk, Ryeowook pouted, "Aigo .. Do you want me to accompany you?" asked Ryeowook, Yesung smiled, "No need .. Go with the others, Docteuk with me" Yesung replied, Ryeowook smiled and nodded.

            That night, Yesung, Leeteuk and Shindong returned to the hotel, while Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun going for dinner. Leeteuk managed to drag Yesung to dinner at the hotel restaurant and work out at the hotel gym.

.

.

A few days later at a cafe.

            Jongjin and Doyeon were chatting, "Where's your Hyung, is his cold get better?" asked the shoulder length brown haired man, "He hasn't come home yet .." Jongjin answered, Doyeon raised his eyebrows, "It's already late, could he be in his lover's apartment? hey .. Let's do IG live" said Doyeon, Jongjin chuckled and lifted his phone, they playing with filters when he saw Yesung leaving comments, asking them where are them and that he had just returned from practice "Invite him to join live" whispered Doyeon with a smirk on his lips.

            Then, Yesung did live, but he covered his face with his palm, Doyeon with a chirping, "y .. y .." When seen Yesung only wearing his black tank, Yesung just chuckled. Yesung patiently watched Jongjin playing with the filter, he knew his silly little brother tried to cheer him up when he was tired of his busy schedule, and Yesung really appreciated that. "It's already late, go to sleep, Hyung .. see you later" Jongjin said while waving his hand, Yesung also greeted the viewers.

             He saw Jongjin sending a message, "Hyung, I know you're in Tornado Hyung's apartment, just sleep soon.. You have a cold and he just got out of the hospital, so don't do anything weird." Yesung chuckled, he typed, "Hurry up home .. You brat," Yesung replied. Jongjin and Doyeon laughed, "Two big babies ..." Jongjin murmured.

            Yesung put down his phone and tilted his body, he smiled at the handsome man who entered the room while carrying a glass of water and a medicine cup, Sungjoon sat on the bed edge, "Drink your vitamins before going to sleep" said Sungjoon, Yesung sat and took pills from the cup in Sungjoon's hands.

            After Sungjoon took the glass in Yesung's hand, he lay down. The handsome man looked at Yesung who was turning off his phone, "You have a cold, why are you only wearing that black tank?" Sungjoon asked, Yesung glanced and entered into the blanket, "There you are who warm me, why do I need pajamas? Let's rest .." Yesung said while hugging Sungjoon's body and closing his eyes.

            The handsome man smiled, "Naughty big baby, insisting on took care of me until healed in the midst of a busy schedule until yourself catch a cold," murmured Sungjoon as he wrapped his arms around Yesung's body.