A Cute Hostage ???

Cloud vs Tornado

            At a gym, Sungjoon hears a notification from his phone, the handsome man glances at the screen, apparently his lover's SNS update. He smiled remembering last night his lover raved about the group's newest MV that will come out that day.

            The handsome man is now waiting for his coffee at a cafe, he opens his phone, usually he will upload every MV or digital song of his friends and of course his lover as a of support for them. A video was played on Yesung's IG, "The Crown ... mm" Sungjoon murmured with a smile and put on his airpods.

            The handsome man nodded his head following the beat that sounded, "Sounds majestic ... Your voice is also good as usual, they're great .. Wait a minute ..." Sungjoon's eyes were fixed in a scene where Yesung was being flanked by Kyuhyun and Siwon. Sungjoon tilted his head and narrowed his eyes, "He never told me about this scene, nor has he uploaded this selca ... Did he deliberately hide this from me?" Sungjoon murmured, the handsome man standing when his queue number was called, he took his coffee at the counter and walked out of the cafe.

.

            In the evening, a beautiful gray haired man in a loose black shirt and white masked walked by himself. Yesung wanted to go to the nearest grocery to buy a snack to accompany him to watch a movie that night. He walked with a frown behind his mask, his Tornado hyung was unable to accompany him, while Jongjin was out with his friends.

            The petite man walked around in the park near his apartment, actually he wanted to bring Kkoming and Melo but he was alone, it would be difficult to hold a shopping bag and dog leash later. He made a note in his mind, to bring them another time.

            Suddenly behind him came the fast, light steps. Yesung flinched when an arm wrapped around his neck, "Don't move and try to run away. You'd better cooperated so this gun doesn't need to be fired," whispered the low voice of a man. Yesung felt his waist was pierced by a blunt and cold object. "What do you want?" he whispered as he glanced back, he could only see the tip of the black hat the perpetrator was wearing.

            The man behind him kept pushing him into a quiet parking lot, where a black van was parked where a man in a black jacket, hat and masked stood, the man opened the van's door when he saw them coming. Yesung held the body of the man behind him, "Wait ... We can talk, I beg you not to do this," Yesung said as the man in front of him held his hands and pulled him into the van. The man behind him came in and closed the door.

            Yesung never imagined he was in a situation like this, he remembered his family and work. The date of his group's come back and concert is also near, he doesn't want to make everyone worry. The van's room was empty like a van for goods, the thinner man in the black hat and masked took place behind him, holding his hand and sticking Yesung's body to his body. Yesung's eyes widened, he tried to kick the bigger man in front of him who was tying his legs, "You prefer a , huh?" whispered the man behind him.

            Yesung shook his head as the man in front of him opened his white mask and his cheek, "Please just say how much you want .. Don't do this" Yesung whispered trembling, the man behind him chuckled, "You're so beautiful, your body is so delicate, your lover must really like it, right? There must be many other men who also want you.. Do you want to try to feel if they touch you together.. A sensation where many hands and lips feel your skin.. " whispered the man in his ear, Yesung shuddered, "No.. Please don't do that, please.. " said Yesung, his voice shaky.

            The man in front of him touched his neck and tried to open his loose shirt. Yesung struggled, but his hands were held firmly by a thinner man. Yesung's breath caught as the man in front of him kissed his neck from behind his black mask and his fingers touching his skin.

            "Open your mask and hat .." said Yesung in an angry tone, the man in front of him was stunned, Yesung saw the man's eyes looking at the man behind him, "Do you want to see our faces while ing us? Alright, turn off the car lights" said the man behind Yesung. The beautiful man widened his eyes when the man in front of him turn the lights above them off.

            Yesung realized he had made a mistake, in the darkness, he felt his body leaning more against the body of the man behind him and another man's lips kissing his neck and chest, "No.. Please stop, please don't do this!!" Yesung shouted, but a hand covered his lips.

            Yesung felt tightness in his chest, he kept struggling with all his strength. He felt his body was dirty, he remembered his Tornado Hyung, "Tornado Hyung, help me you idiot.. Where are you!!" Yesung shouted before a hand holding his chin, "He cried .." said the man behind him while getting up from his position, another man holding his limp body.

            Yesung was exhausted, the beautiful man realized his body wasn't as strong as before, he felt useless because being a man who couldn't protect himself, he cried silently as he felt the van began to move, "Sshh .. I'm sorry .. I'm sorry" sounds soft, soothing voice heard, and a warm hug felt, Yesung somehow felt sleepy and fell asleep. "Hyung ... Let's go to Hongcheon, thanks," said the man who hugged Yesung's body.

.

.

            Yesung woke up when he heard the door close, the beautiful man gasped and looked at his body that covered by the blanket, he looked around the empty van, he hesitantly removed the blanket, his clothes were still intact, Yesung tried to sit, his body still ached because of his struggles last night. He remembered his phone and looked for it in his short pants pocket, but his favorite item was lost.

            Yesung secretly peeked out, it was morning, but he didn't recognize the area, which was seen only mountains and lakes. Yesung reached out to the door knob, suddenly the door opened and Yesung fall sat backwards. A man in a black mask and a black hat handing a bottle of water, the other hand holding a food box.

            Yesung took a bottle of water, "Sir .. Please send me home, I will give you whatever you want, no need to kidnap like this .. Please think of your family if you both caught .." Yesung's words stopped because the man handed me a box containing a vegetable salad, "You brought me a salad? You're only a subordinate? Why are you just silent? Please convey my words earlier to your boss" said Yesung, the beautiful man could see the man in front of him smiling behind his mask. The man showed a photo on Yesung's phone, "They're my members, don't touch them," Yesung said.

            The man in front of him opened his hat and mask, Yesung widened his eyes, "You... How dare you do this to me!!" Yesung shouted, throwing the bottle at the man in front of him. The man caught Yesung's hands, "Why do you have more braved to show this closeness with them? I understand if it's a fan service on stage, but what you do is behind the scenes. Why have you never uploaded selca in this video? You deliberately hide this from me?" growled Sungjoon.

            Yesung stunned to hear the words of his lover, "Do you want to do a ? I can invite my friend outside to play with us, Yesungie" whispered Sungjoon, Yesung closed his eyes, his lips trembled with anger, "How dare you treat me like a !!" Yesung shouted, Sungjoon clenched his jaw, "You look like that in your latest video ..." Sungjoon growled. Yesung opened his lips, he put his head on his knee, Sungjoon sighed, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around Yesung's curled body. Sungjoon leaned on the side of the van.

            Yesung raised his red face, "I'm sorry.. You're right, I shouldn't have let myself get carried away, both of them I already consider my dongsaeng" Yesung said while rubbing his eyes, Sungjoon approached the beautiful man, "I know Kyuhyun, but what about Siwon? I always wondered about his feelings for you from the beginning .." Sungjoon whispered while cupping Yesung's face, "He's a good man .. He always reminds me of you, forgive me" said Yesung, Sungjoon pulled Yesung's body into his arms.

            "Hyung ... I should have been angry at you for your treatment last night ... What if I had a heart attack?" Yesung murmured, Sungjoon chuckled and kissed Yesung's hair, "I'm sorry, baby ... Didn't I have been gentle with you last night, instead you almost kicked my crotch," said Sungjoon, Yesung raised his face, "Who's your other friend?" Yesung asked, Sungjoon kissed Yesung's lips and opened the van door. A tall thin man peeked and opened his mask, Yesung narrowed his eyes in the sun.

            "Jihoon Hyung? yaah ... No wonder your words last night sounded so cruel!" Yesung shouted, their actor friend laughed and entered the van, "I'm sorry, Yesung-ah .. Sungjoon is asking for my help" said Jihoon, Yesung clicking his tongue, "You two have made up? What about the ?" Jihoon asked, "Yaah!!" Yesung and Sungjoon shouted simultaneously.

            After they managed to make their hostage laugh again, all three of them spent their Sunday enjoying Hongcheon, away from the hustle of Seoul. Yesung never let go of Sungjoon's grasp because Jihoon always with things. He updated his SNS in his fresh face with his Hyungs.

            Now they both sit on the edge of the lake, Sungjoon took out his phone, "I want to show this to you .." said Sungjoon while playing a video, Yesung grinned broadly, "You kept your promise .." he muttered when he saw Jongjin debuted on variety shows 'Good Friends' with Sungjoon.