My favorite café..

Cloud vs Tornado

           The music stops and applause is heard, "Good job everyone!! You all can take a break 30 minutes before the last practice" shouted Leeteuk while smiling at the members who falling on the floor.

           Donghae stood up and took a bottle of water, the handsome man walked toward Yesung who was still sitting on the floor and chatted with Siwon, "Hyung .." he said while raising the bottle in front of Yesung, the beautiful man looked up and smiled, "Thanks, Hae .." said Yesung while taking the bottle from Donghae's hand, "Where's mine?" Siwon asked, raising his eyebrows, "My hands are only two, so I only took two bottles for me and Hyung," Donghae answered as he sat down and drank his water.

           Yesung chuckled seeing Siwon frowning and gave the bottle to Siwon, "This ..." Yesung said, Siwon smiled broadly while taking the bottle from Yesung's hand.

.

           While waiting for the last practice time, Donghae recorded the practice room and played with a small ball. He sent his video to the chat group.

           Suddenly the phone rang, "Yeah, Hyung?" Donghae answered while sitting on the floor, "Where's Yesung? Why didn't I see him in the video that you sent to the group?" asked a man on the other side of the phone, Donghae frowned and thought, "Didn't I send to SJ group chat? Why did you find out? Yaah .. Sungjoon Hyung, you're a stalker, huh?" Donghae said, laughing across the phone, "I watched it on Jongjin's phone, answer my question first .." said Sungjoon, Donghae looked around, "Mm ... I didn't see him ... Hyukie, where's Yesung Hyung ?!" shouted Donghae, the light brown haired man he was calling looked around, "Ah ... He left the room with Siwon!" Eunhyuk answered, Donghae nodded, "Hyung ... Yaah ... Haish, he hung up the phone" Donghae murmured while standing and approaching his teammates at D&E.

.

.

At Armoire café

           Sungjoon who was wearing a light green T-shirt sat with his lover dongsaeng, "This should be your Hyung's time to go home, right? Why hasn't he arrived yet?" Sungjoon asked while drinking his coffee, Jongjin shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe because of preparations, Hyung ... They talked a lot and practiced a lot. You know, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun just joined the making of 9jib" Jongjin answered, Sungjoon took his phone, "You're right, but he eats well, isn't?" asked Sungjoon, Jongjin smiled and nodded, "He told you through the IG story, didn't he?" said Jongjin.

           Suddenly two girls entered with a giggle, "I'm so happy to meet them, it's a shame we didn't take photos" said a girl while walking to the cashier to order, "You're right, Siwon Oppa looks really cool.. Omo, look.. Yesung Oppa came in, I thought he went to Mobit first," squealed another girl. They took out their phones and recorded a silver haired man wearing a white T-shirt and masked, who walked into the café.

           Sungjoon and Jongjin looked at each other at the two girls conversation, their eyes turned to the petite man who entered the café. Yesung saw them and nodded at the two girls who blushed.

            Yesung's gaze turned to the table opposite the cashier, he saw Sungjoon and Jongjin were staring at him silently, "Yaah, what's with that face? Look at you two, so funny" Yesung said while laughing and taking photos of Jongjin who was drinking coffee and Sungjoon who was just wink on him.

           Yesung put down his bag while opening his mask and sat in front of two men who were still silent. The silver haired beautiful man was confused by the two men act in front of him, "Yaah, say something!" said Yesung, Jongjin put down his coffee glass, "Why are you with Siwon?" Jongjin asked frowning, Yesung raised his eyebrows, "Why? He just took me home" Yesung answered, Sungjoon smiled.

            "Yesung-ah, did you forget what day today?" asked Sungjoon while touching Yesung's hand, the beautiful man rolled his eyes, "Of course not, come on, Hyung, we have talk on the rooftop, are you coming, Jin-ah?" said Yesung, Jongjin shook his head, "I have to go to the cashier because the café will be closed in two hours" Jongjin said as he walked to the cashier, "Okay, I think it's just the two of us, Hyung" said Yesung while standing followed by Sungjoon.

.

           Yesung and Sungjoon sat while staring at the cloudy sky, "Hyung, I have sent a picture of you and Jongjin, your faces are so funny" Yesung murmured, Sungjoon turned and smiled. His hand clasped Yesung's small hand, "You really haven't forgotten what day it is?" Sungjoon asked, Yesung smiled, "I said I didn't forget it, listen to my story first, okay," Yesung answered.

 

Flashback on.

           Donghae sat beside Yesung and glanced at the silver haired man who drank his water, "Hyung, have you been looking for a gift for him?" whispered Donghae, Yesung almost choked to hear Donghae's whisper, "I rarely give him a gift, Hae-ah .. I think it's unnecessary" Yesung replied, Donghae raised his eyebrows, "Why? Don't you want his birthday to be memorable? He always gives you gifts when you have a birthday, right?" asked Donghae, Yesung pouted.

           "I don't have time to look for gifts for him" Yesung replied, Siwon took Yesung's water bottle, "Gift for whom, Hyung?" Siwon asked while drinking the water, Yesung turned to the handsome man wearing the cap, "Tornado Hyung ..." Yesung answered briefly, Siwon closed the bottle, "What about the watch?" asked Siwon, Donghae smiled broadly, "That's a good idea, you're a genius, Siwon-ah" shouted Donghae,

           Yesung and Siwon looked at each other, "No, I don't have time, poor manager Hyung if he had to take me shopping" said Yesung, Siwon grabbed Yesung's arm, "I will take you to find a gift, Hyung," said Siwon, Yesung clicking his tongue, "You're tired because of your pack schedule, Wonie, I don't want to bother you .." said Yesung, Siwon squeezed Yesung's arm gently, "Hyung, we talked about this during the break, right? I will make time for you," Siwon whispered, Yesung smiled, "Alright, my kind hearted saeng, please help me, okay?" Yesung said while smiling.

Flashback off.

 

           Sungjoon raised his eyebrows at Yesung's story, "And did he also take you home? So sweet" Sungjoon murmured, Yesung brushed his bangs, "Are you jealous?" Yesung whispered, Sungjoon pouted and glanced at Yesung, "Aw .. You're so cute, Tornado Hyung" Yesung shrieked while cupping Sungjoon's handsome face.

            Sungjoon's hand stretched out, "Where is my watch?" Sungjoon asked, Yesung rolled his eyes and took a paper bag from his bag. The beautiful man pulled out a box, "It's not midnight yet, but it's okay.. Happy birthday, baby," Yesung whispered as he handed the box to Sungjoon. They hugged and shared a sweet kisses.

           Yesung took out his cellphone and raised his eyebrows, he saw Sungjoon uploading the photo he took, "Now Armoire is your favorite café? Isn't it Mobit?" Yesung asked, frowning. Sungjoon laughed while pulling Yesung to sit on his lap, "Here is my favorite café because I'm with my favorite person .." whispered Sungjoon while kissing Yesung's long neck, the beautiful man glanced back while grinning, "Cheesy idiot .." Yesung whispered while giggling because Sungjoon tickled his waist.

            Although he wanted to discuss one thing with Yesung, but he would talk about it another time, he didn't want to get rid that pretty smile from his beautiful face that night.

 

 

 

September 8th is Sungjoon's birthday, so ... Happy belated birthday, Sungjoon ... Thanks for adoring Yesung openly all this time ...

~M~