Coffee Time...

Cloud vs Tornado

           "Yass ... !!" Yesung shouted, as he was about to go down to an underground cafe, Jongjin clicked his tongue, "Hyung ... Language ..." said the black haired man, Yesung pouted, "Yaah, why is this stairs had the same color as the floor, it should have been given a barrier and a sign ..." Yesung grumbled.

           Jongjin who stood behind him just rolled his eyes, "Hyung ... There is already a slippery floor sign and stairs , you who are trying new science by looking at the road through your phone camera ... " Jongjin murmured as he overtook Yesung to come down, because the man in the hat was taking pictures.

           As they sat in the cafe and waited for their coffee, Jongjin looked at his SNS, "Yaah, Hyung ... Your ig update... Haish, I'm speechless," Jongjin said, Yesung glanced at his only brother, "Jongjin-ah, lately you're so noisy like a girl ..." Yesung said while laughing, "Yaah, I'll tell eomma if you call me like a girl" said Jongjin while frowning, "After all, just open your hat, Teukie Hyung said right, you will be hot if you continue to wear a hat" said Jongjin.

            Yesung opened his mask, "I don't want anyone else to know about my hair" Yesung said, "Well, there are only a few people here .." Jongjin said, Yesung glanced around, "What if one of them is an elf?" Yesung whispered, Jongjin rolled his eyes at one of Hyung's oddities, teasing his fans.

           Suddenly his phone rang, "Yeoboseyo, Hyung ..." Jongjin answered, "Jongjin-ah, is your Hyung okay? I just saw SNS and the picture is a bit alarming?" said someone on the other side of the phone, "Ah ... he's fine ..." Jongjin answered, but suddenly he grinned and turned around, "Just a little twisted as he fell down the stairs ... But he kept saying that he was okay"Jongjin answered while secretly chuckling, "What?! why don't you all go to the hospital immediately? Yaah, let me talk to him, he must be bothering you, Jongjin-ah, he's so stubborn" said Sungjoon.

           Jongjin laugh, "No need to worry, Tornado Hyung .. He will deny it if you keep talking in this tone" said Jongjin while looking at his nails and the waiter who came to bring their order, "Ah, our coffee came, later I will inform you, Hyung" said Jongjin "Okay, let me know, I'll call if I break again, tell him I love him" said Sungjoon, "Haish, tell him by yourself ... Hyung, Sungjoon Hyung wants to say something to you ..." Jongjin said to Yesung and louder the speaker.

            "Yeah, Hyung..?" Yesung said, "Yesung-ah .. saranghae ..." said Sungjoon, Yesung grimaced, "Haish, idiot ... You're so cheesy" said Yesung, Jongjin hung up the phone and put it on the table, "Yaah, why did you hang up?" Yesung said, "Tsk, call him by yourself, love bird ... My battery is low" Jongjin answered while taking his coffee, Yesung pouted, "He's busy, right? I'll send a message later" Yesung said while sipping his coffee.

.

.

           The next day, Sungjoon was styling his hair, he looked at the sns and frowned, "Are his legs okay?" he murmured when he saw Doyeon update showing Yesung and Donghae celebrating Mina's birthday, with Kim Yewon and other friends.

           Sungjoon called someone, "Jongjin-ah, has your Hyung recovered?" asked the handsome man, "I can't hear you, Hyung ... I'm at a music festival now, say it again!" Jongjin shouted across the phone, Sungjoon pushed the phone away from his ear, "I will call you later" said Sungjoon as he hung up and taped on another contact.

            "Hyung ..." someone answered hoarsely on across the phone, "Yesung-ah ... Are you okay? You're celebrating Mina-ssi birthday?" Sungjoon asked, "Yeah, Hyung ... I'm fine, I'm with Hae now, how about you?" said Yesung, Sungjoon smiled, "Are you still busy? When will we meet?" said the handsome man, "Mm ... I'm empty tomorrow, Jongjin will come out with Leo and his friends" Yesung answered, Sungjoon smiled broadly, "I'll pick you up tomorrow, how about your feet?" Sungjoon asked while standing up because his hairdo was finished, but then 'braak' ...

           "Hyung ... Yaah, why happened?!" Yesung shouted, Sungjoon grimaced with pain in his knee and took his cellphone that fell, "My knees hit the table, haish ... But it's okay, see you tomorrow" Sungjoon answered while sitting on the floor and waving to his worried hair stylist, "Idiot ... Okay, bye ..." said Yesung then hung up the phone and continued recording the videos of the two girls in front of him.

.

.

           The next day, Sungjoon was sitting in a coffee shop with Theo, he was one of the people who was always curious about his relationship with Yesung, "I will meet him now," said Sungjoon, inserting his cellphone into his pants, "May I come with you? I want to meet with your Yesung" said Theo, Sungjoon glanced, "Yaah, you will interfere, this is a rare opportunity for us to walking together" said Sungjoon while standing and took his bag, "Come on ... After I meet him, I'll go home, I promise... Please, bro ... " said Theo while pointing at Sungjoon, the handsome man sighed, "Okay ... Don't say anything weird to him," said Sungjoon.

.

           The two luxury cars stopped near the Mobit alley, apparently a petite figure dressed in white loose shirt and hat was waiting, Sungjoon opened his car window and smiled. Yesung approached and got in the car, Sungjoon grabbed Yesung's head and glanced at his feet, "Are you okay?" asked Sungjoon while running his car.

           Yesung opened his mask, "Why from yesterday you asked the same thing, Hyung?" Yesung asked, frowning, "Because I saw your absurd update again and I'm worried about you?" Sungjoon answered, Yesung looked thoughtful and opened his lips, "Ah ... That slippery stairs? I'm okay" Yesung said, Sungjoon glanced back at Yesung's feet, "Didn't you fall or something?" asked Sungjoon, Yesung narrowed his eyes, "You don't just believe in Jongjin's words ... Besides, my photos choice is art, you idiot ... Why do you always say it's absurd" Yesung grumbled while frowning.

           Sungjoon rolled his eyes, "Can you be a little romantic with me, Yesung-ah ... You always call me ahjussi, stupid, idiot or bro" said Sungjoon, "Hyung, just say you miss me ... Besides, you always say you're busy" Yesung said , Sungjoon pulled aside his car and opened his seatbelt, "I miss you ..." whispered Sungjoon as he opened Yesung's hat and kissed Yesung's lips, the beautiful man wrapped his hands on Sungjoon's broad shoulders.

           "Come on ... Someone wants to meet you" Sungjoon whispered as they broke their kisses, Yesung widened his eyes, "Who?" he whispered, panting a little, "He's in the car behind us," said Sungjoon, Yesung more widened his eyes, "Yaah ... Idiot, what if he saw us!!" Yesung shouted while hitting Sungjoon's arm, the handsome man laughed while opening the car door, followed by Yesung.

           That night, they took a picture. This time it wasn't Jongjin who was 'bothering' their date, but Theo, who declared himself to be their fanboy, "Okay, Yesung-ssi, I'm going first ... Bro, be careful with your stomach, you've had too much coffee today... It's better if you two go straight to your apartment," said Theo, "Haish ... You!" Sungjoon shouted about to kick Theo, the man laughed and escaped into his car after bowing to Yesung.

 

 

 

 

Ah ... If you want to know about Yesung's new hair, you should ask Sungjoon ... ^^

Nah ... Just kidding... Don't do it ... Don't bother them ... XD