Her Choice

SECRET

"who is this ? Eunbi in answer me !!!!" I flinched when he suddenly grabs my hand and kneel infront of me .

I close my eyes as tears started to falls down on my cheeks . Im hurting him and I want to curse myself for hurting a kind man like him.

He founds out that I am seeing someone , that I am cheating on him though he still clueless to who is the person I am seeing .he saw  yerin and i's messages on my phone that's why he found out that I am cheating on him cause I fforgot to delete our last conversation but luckily I saved yerin's number as ducky so he didn't have any clue right now .    

I expect him to be mad and breake up with me when the time comes that he finds out but I feel a combination of pity and guilt when he suddenly cries and begs me not to leave him.

I kneel down mirroring his position as I wipe his tears away trying to calm him . This is my first time I see jackson like this : weak and vulnerable

I slowly shake my head and look at him in his eyes "i-im sorry I .. I can't tell you " I saw pain cross his eyes . What did I do to this man ? . He's  not perfect but he's there when I needed someone before . He became a best friend and a brothertto me  . Ii don't want to hurt him anymore but I can't just tell that it's yerin because I don't know what he can do to her when he finds out .

"I wont ask you anymore . I can forgive you .i will just forget about this but please I'm begging you dont leave me . Let's fix this eunbi I will do everything just .. just leave whoever that person is .. pylease eunbi I'm begging you  " he said pain and sadness is in his eyes . He's begging like his life depends on my answer . I want to say 'no lets just end this here because I don't want to cause anymore pain ' but I can't bring myself to say it

"Promise me eunbi please leave him for me " he's crying his heart out as he beg me to promise him not to let go of this relationshipp.  

And once again I made a promised that I know Iwill regret  in the future

"Promise "  .

------+--+--+--+

Yerin's PoV

"So.. why do you want to see me ? Don't tell me you just miss me but well I'll be more than glad if that's the reason "  I playfully said but deep inside I'm nervous 

I already have a hunch to why she wanted to talk to me tonight . I'm not dense . I already got a clue when she called me earlier telling me that she wanted to talk to me though she tried to hide the tremble in her voice and the sobs but I still noticed  it .

I knew that this day will come but it still hurts me . She's sitting beside me yet I feel like she's so far . Shes avoiding my  gaze since I arrived here and it's the most obvious give away to what will going to happen next . 

She sighed before she lift her head and look at me . My heart clenched when I saw her swollen eyes and my heart clenched even more when I saw sadness and pain on it  . She's troubled , She's stress,.She's hurting and most of all she's sad . I want to hug her and comfort her and tell her that everything will be OK but I can't. 

I offered her a smile to make her feel that I am here for her but still I feel her hesitation and obviously I feel her guilt. I'm not numb nor a masochist but i'd rather hurt myself than to see her in pain and struggling just not to hurt me . I don't want her to blame herself for causing me pain because in the first place I am the one who puts her in this situation.

I just want her to be happy. All I want is to see that beautiful smile of hers again even if it means Ihave  to take all the pain .  So I guess I need to give her a little push just to end her suffering "if you want this break up to be believable atleast yell at me and curse me so I can feel that you are breaking up with me for real you know " I said chuckling as I saw her eyes widens

"H-how ?"She stutter but immediately avoided my gaze when she realize that i already knew why we are here for .

"I'm waiting for you to say 'im sorry lets end this ', since I came here   . I'm a little idiot but I'm not dense I can say what's in your mind just by looking at you . Do You  forgot that I am head over heels to you so its not shocking that I already memorized all your facial expressions in this head of mine   ?.  But instead all you did is stare at your feet and sighed , you know I'm a little bit impatient right ?" Im trying to lift up the mood so she won't cry though inside of me I feels like dying .

"Y-yerin i-" I can say how much she tries not to cry but her eyes and tears betrayed her .

"Look , don't feel sorry for me . I told you before that all I want to do is to show you my love and you accepted it . You gave me chance even though you knew that I am just putting you into trouble and that is enough for me . I love you enough to let you go when I feel that im just making you suffer. I love you enough to let you go even if it means I have to endure the pain of losing you . I love you enough to say I love you now even if it means I also have to say goodbye later . " I said as reach to touch her cheeks and wipe those tears away though I'm trying hard to hold   my own tears .

"I-m sorry " she cries even more as she hold my hand that is caressing her cheeks.

I gave her a sad smile " don't worry about me . I'm happy that you gave me a chance to show my love to you and that's more than enough for me . Now, im giving you a chance to end this here because I dont think I can give you another chance in the futuree  if you let this pass " I try to crack a joke but I can't even fake a lively voice and it ended up to an awkward joke.

But she smile as she she sigh before looking at me in the eyes " just so you know I don't regret being in a secret relationship with you and I treasure evry mmoment I had with you I just can't leave hi-" I cutted her when I know that she's going to talk about him next.

I just dont want to hear it . I don't want to hear her saying that she choose him over me even though it's the truth .

"Just end it . I understand " I said and i think she realize that i don't want to hear any explanation from her .

And with a pain and sadness in her eyes she say "I'm breaking up with you Jung yerin . Thank you for loving me but let's end it here " her tears started to  falls down on her cheeks again .

I gathered all my last energy tohgave her another smile : one last smile "I love you hwang eunbi goodbye"  

And with a heavy heart I stand up and turn my back 

My tears that I've been trying to hold for so long starts to falls down one by one as I start to walk away

Away from the person I love.

Away from hwang eunbi

My eunbi.