Grand ball part l

SECRET

Sinb PoV

I thought she would come that night . I'd Waited . I'd Waited for her for who know's how long but she never come . She didn't bother to call me back and im afraid to call her again so I just waited . I don't know what to feel . I feel something that I can't name it - disappointment ? Fear ? Anger ? Sadness? Loneliness ? - I don't know .

 It's Friday and  I am here inside  car heading to the location of the ball . I don't feel excited like the other students . I Actually want to back out and just lay at my bed the whole day but it's already too late for that and I'm sure that yewon and eunha unnie won't stop bugging me if I didn't come  .  

"Hey you're quite . Are you nervous ? Don't worry you look pretty " he said as he give me a quick glance.

I don't feel nervous , I'm just bored. I dont know if yerin and her friends would be there too but I'm sure yuju will come since her yewon will be there . I don't know what's wrong with them . It's obvious that they both have feelings for each other but they choose to be just 'friends' because as they said that 'they are not fits for each other' . Tsk reasons reasons ..

I don't know what's happening to eunha unnie and sowon unnie. All I know is sowon are obviously avoiding eunha since she came back while the latter doesn't want to try her luck and talk to her . Eunha unnie confessed to us that she really came back for sowon and she's now ready to explain to her why she choose to broke up with her two years ago but seems like sowon is not ready to listen yet .We can't blame sowon since she left her without any valid reasons. She suffered alot but yuna didn't leave her side since yerin are still in the States that time .

"We're here " I snap out of my trance when Jackson's announce that we already arrived.

He open the passenger door then he held out his hand for me and I accept it . The campus rented a resto bar for our grand ball and i  guess the budget for this ball is huge for them to do this .

Eunha unnie and yewon immediately saw us and gesture us to join them since they already reserved a seats for us .

They are seating at the left side near the stage so we need to walk infront of some students to get there .

"Wow you look beautiful sinb and you too Jackson you look handsome in that tuxedo" yewon compliment us.

"I know . Don't have to state the obvious" I savagely answered with a smirk plastered on my face while I'm sitting beside eunha and jackson are on my right.

A huge rectangular table are in the middle with the two long couches in each sides . Each couches can fits 5 persons so it means this table they choose are for 10 persons.

We are all sitting in one couch and the couch on the other side are empty so it means that sits are reserved for someone .

"So your other friends will be here too ?" Jackson ask the question that I want to ask.

"Hmm " yewon hummed as she waits for the waiter to finish giving us drinks before she speak again .

"Yup . Yuju , sojung , and yerin will be joining us . " She answered .

I suddenly feel excited and I notice how the side of eunha's lips curves up.  Tsk if I know , she's really looking forward to see her again.

And you're also looking forward to see her - my mind tease.

We just entertained ourselves by listening to the song that the DJ are playing. The waiters started serving alcohol so the students starting to become hyper.  

"So guys let's enjoy this night and let's get wasted !!!!!! " The Hosts ended her speech after she announced that the this is start of the party.

"Hey don't drink too much ok ?" I heard him said as I feel his hands holding mine but I unconsciously let go of his hand when I heard someone speak behind me .

"We're late but it's fine right ? "

I can't mistaken , it's yerin's voice . I already memorize her voice and I can already smell the combination of marshmallow and chocolate scent .

I  stayed still  looking at my glass of beer infront of me .

"It's fine . We reserved a seat for you guys" yewon said .

"Thankyou  for letting us joined " my brow furrows as I heard an unfamiliar voice .

I slowly look up and saw five people already sitting infront of us .

Yes . Five people .

Yuju , sowon , and yerin are with someone .

  the Short girl who's sitting in the middle of yuju and sowon are familiar with me since she's the supreme student 's vice president but I actually cant remember the name while the girl sitting in the middle of sojung and yerin is unfamiliar to me .

We all look at yuna when she cleared " well this is Kim Chung ha she's also known as vice president of the supreme student council" she said , introducing the girl beside her and we all gave her a smile "and she's sojung's date for tonight" she added. My head immediately turned to look at eunha unnie who's beside me and I saw how her expression darkens while she's looking straight to sojung but the latter didn't gave her even a single glance.

"A-and that girl is Oh Ha Young " yunasaaid eas she introduce the tall girl sitting between sojung and yerin awkwardly. I look at the girl as she smile at us before bowing her head lightly so we do the same at her except eunha unnie who's eyes are still glued at sojung 

Wait . If Chung ha is sowon's date then don't. Tell me this girl is ..

​"she's yerin's date . She's from the Shindae University" yuna continued and I gave yerin a subtle glance but she's busy with her phone .

So she have a date tss.

"Chung ha and hayoung they are our friends. Yewon , eunha , sinb , and jackson - sinb's boyfriend " I don't know why but I saw how that hayoung glance at yerin when yuna mentioned my name and jackson's.

We continue talking to each other or should I say yuna keeps on asking us anything just to lighten up the mood  while the other students starting to get wild as they enjoying the music and the unlimited beer.

"Hey you alright ? Don't drink too much " we heard Chung ha said to sowon as I saw her holding sowon's wrist stopping her from drinking her fourth glass of beer . 

Sowon look at her eyes as she tap Chung ha 's hand who's holding her wrist , gesturing her to let go "Its fine . You're here im sure you will take care me " she said but when she's about to put the glass on her lips she halted . I saw how her brows furrows while looking straight .

I turned my head and realize that she's looking at eunha unnie while the latter are staring straight into her eyes .

Eunha unnie are already smirking at her and I don't know what's running on her head.

I thought I am the only who's watching them but im wrong since eunha unnie's eyes never leave them since yuna introduced Chung ha .

Oh gosh what drama is this ?????

"Can we talk ? " I heard eunha said to sowon and I notice that everyone's attention are on them already .

"There's nothing to talk about and I'm not in the mood " sojung said as she chugged down the beer .

But eunha just keep smirking "no . You don't have a choice . We will talk or else I will drink all of the beer here until I'm wasted and then I will drag some random guy there and bring him to my apartment and let him do anything he wants to do to me . You know that I'm very well capable of doing that especially when I'm under the influence of alcohol " she said as she drink the beer on her hand bottoms up .

"So ... You're free to do anything you want .. see if I care ..." Sojung replied

Eunha unnie nodded " let's see " she smirked . My eyes widens when she grab my beer and yewon's beer and drinks it bottoms one by one .

"You're unbelievable. after everything you did to me you think I still care about you ?" Sowon said as she shake her head slowly but her eye's didn't leave the small girl .

Eunha just smirk at her as  she snatchh yerin's vodka and drink it then she get a beer from the waiter who's passing by to our table and drink it again .

"Unnie ~" I heard yewon called her but she iignoreit  as she continue drinking all the beers at our table even yuna and yerin's vodka .

And when she think she had enough alcohol in her system ,she suddenly stand on her feet "I will prove to you that you still care " she said smiling at sojung but the latter just glare at her .

We watch her as she try to balance herself and  walk to the group of male student who's obviously drunk already . She stop behind the guy wearing gray tuxedo ,then she tap his shoulder getting their attention .

When the guy look at her she immediately lean down to whisper something on his ear and I see how the guy's face lit up as he wiggle his brows to his friends .

The guy nodded before he  stand up and about to hold eunha's hand when another hand suddenly grab his wrist tightly .

I was amaze when I didn't even notice that sojung are already gone in her seat . 

How did she get there ????

sowon let go of the guy's hand as she grab eunha's han . I can see anger in her eyes as she glare at eunha but the latter just looking at her with a smirk . Then she said something to eunha before she drag her somewhere leaving the guy clueless to what happened. 

Eunha is right .. sojung still cares tsk tsk .