confused prt.1

SECRET

SINB POV

 

yewon , eunha unnie , and i we're eating quitely when we heard eunha unnie sighed, she look so sad and bothered since this morning but we just shrug it knowing the reason why she was like that.

"are you ok ?" yewon ask ,maybe she became worried so she decided to ask but eunha unnie just nodded.

yewon and i look at each other. we both know that we can't force her to open up to us but we actually have an idea to what's bothering her

sojung unnie

 

This bunny kept on telling us that she does'nt love sojung anymore, That she already moved on but we know her too well to say that she's lying. We dont know what is the real reason why she broke up with sojung ,since we know that she's head over heels to the latter, but we know that there's something happened. We choose not to ask , we choose not to meddle because we are sure that she would tell it to us if she can.

 

i suddenly close my eyes and purse my lips when i notice that the quiet cafeteria awhile ago suddenly became noisy and i already have an idea why.

"they're here " i heard yewon said that makes me open my eyes and look at her. She's looking pass through me -She's looking at the entrance door exactly.

all the students starts whispering (well i dont know if you can call it whisper since i can hear them clearly).

i am about to ignore it (since i know already who enters the cafeteria) and just continue eating my sandwich when someone suddenly put a red lunch box at our table exactly infront of me.

i glare at the person standing beside me when she just grab the sandwich at my hand before she continue walking to the counter ,while the two tall girl trailing behind her.

did she just stole my sandwich ?

 

"tss" hissed in annoyance

 

-ahh she's so sweet

-she made lunch for eunbi kyaaaahh

-yerin is really pretty and cool 

-they look cute together ihhh

- too bad , eunbi has a boyfriend now

-i wish i am eunbi awww

-i want yerin to be mine 

 

i roll my eyes

 

ahh this students should learn the art of whispering

 

i shake my head when i saw eunha unie and yewon grinning at me. i get my phone at my pocket when it vibrates and saw that there's a message from yerin. i glance at their table first before looking at my phone again and open the message.

 

"i made lunch for you .. i want my girlfriend to be healthy :) sorry if i make a scene, but i needed to get the sandwich before you finish it . i wont do it again but promise me that you would eat a proper lunch nexttime"

i smirk, i admit she's really sweet and thoughtful 

sorry girls but yerin is already mine

 

 

i know i'm being selfish and unfair for yerin and jackson, but i can't just leave jackson - i can't just hurt him. I tried to tell yerin to stop before, but everytime the thought of her ignoring me and stop bothering me came to my mind ' i felt something that i can't explain - there's a pain in my chest and it's unbearable.

That night at the bar, i admit, i felt the feelings she conveyed on the song she sung. I felt the butterfly in the stomach , i don't believe on that before ,but when she looked at me in the eyes and when she whispered those lyrics- i swear,i felt the tingling sensation on my stomach that  makes me want to grab her and tell her to stay by myside forever- She look so cool and cute at the same time.

I want to curse when jackson came and sat beside me that time. I should be happy because jackson does'nt want to mingle with my friends before,  he said he felt awkward, but that night he came all the way just to celebrate with us. I should be happy but i felt the opposite , i felt dissapointed and annoyed because he came, especialy when yerin announced that she needed to go home. I knew that she only did that because she does'nt want to see me with jackson - i saw the pain and jealousy in her eyes, it bothers me alot to the point that it makes me scared.

i thought that she would never bother me after that  , i thought that she would stop coming after me because of the pain i caused that night. It makes me scared , i dont know where the feeling came from but all i knew is i'm afraid , i'm afraid to lose her , i'm afraid to lose the feeling - the feeling of being love and treasured by jung yerin.

im afraid

so without thinking twice , i grab the pen on the table and answered the question yerin wrote on the small piece of tissue, ofcourse careful not to let jackson notice it, then i stand up and told him that i'll just go to the washroom. I ran fast , praying that yerin is still there at the car park and luckily she is. i saw that she was about to enter her car so i ran fast and grab her wrist.

She's shock. i look at her eyes but nothing is in there aside from sadness.

i hesitated for awhile knowing that what i am about to do is wrong but the image of yerin walking away and ignoring me after that night clouded my mind ,and the pain i felt awhile ago overwhelmed me once again.

but when i'm about to tell her that i also like her

i suddenly remembered jackson

"i.. can't leave him" 

that words came out of my mouth instead.

i feel guilty. i can't leave jackson but i dont wanna loose yerin too. im confused ,  i don't know what to do and what is right at that moment, but yerin gave me an answer that i did'nt expect.

"you dont have to leave him ..im fine with it .. just let me be with you .. just let me try "She said that with full of consideration and care. and honestly , what she said calmed me down.

i'm being selfish- i know ,but i dont want to loose this girl.

i dont wanna loose yerin - not again.

-------

i share the food that yerin prepared for me to yewon and eunha unnie since i can't finish it all. It makes me happy that she put extra effort on it and also because i feel that alot of male and female students here envy me because of this. i feel proud.

well, i should be proud because the jung yerin that every guys and girls dreamed for is already mine.

 cheating with your boyfriend is something that you should'nt be proud of, idiot

 

my mind told me .. ughhh even my alter ego does'nt support me with this .

 

---

 

"we know that yerin likes you eunbi-yah , everybody knows and she's too bold about it anyway , so giving you food and telling you she likes you is not surprising at all ,but what surprised us is that ,this days ,you're accepting all the things that she was giving you and you did'nt shout at her like before.. what happened " yewon ask out of curiousity

i my lips trying to think of a better alibi

"well uhm i'm tired of shouting at her and rejecting  her so i decided to just accept it since we know that there's nothing i can do about it .. she's so persistent and hard headed" i said avoiding their gaze 

lame excuse eunbi-yah ugghh

 

"you're a bad liar" yewon commented and roll her eyes at me

"tsk tsk if you choose to lie atleast make it believable " eunha unnie seconded as they continue walking

i shake my head , i'm not a bad liar they just knew me too well.

i'm about to follow them when someone grabs my wrist and drag me to the vacant room then she close the door behind her.

i throw her a questioning look

"what are you doing ?" i ask her 

"i'm sorry for dragging you here i just need to tell you something " she said softly as she carress my wrist

It makes me soft knowing that it's only me who can see this side of yerin- soft and sweet.

 the arrogant and cool yerin suddenly gone when she's with me.

and it makes me proud.

"what is it ?" 

"well , my friends, yuju , sojung , and joy wants me to come with them to the bar later, i just want to ask if it's ok with you ?" she said looking at  me in the eye 

she's always like this since we started this secret relationship we had. She always informs me where she is , and what she's doing time to time, and she always ask me everytime that she needs to make a decission , like it's really important for her to get my opinion about it, and honsetly it makes me feel important.

jackson and i is not like this , we respect each others privacy though sometimes she would ask me where i am or what i am doing and vice versa but he would never ask for my opinion , he would inform me but he did'nt bother to ask my opinion but it's fine for me and i dont see anything wrong about it.

"why are you asking me ? you know that it's fine with me if you go with them right ? you don't have to ask for my persmission everytime that someone is asking you to go out, i trust you especialy when sojung unnie and yuju unnie is with you " i told her in a soft voice does'nt want her to misunderstand

i dont want her to feel obligue to tell me everything, i feel guilty for being unfair and for putting her in this kind of relationship, so i atleast want her to feel her freedom.

"i still want you to know. You're my girlfriend now so i want you to know everything that is happening to me and i am happy about it, i dont want to worry you or to cause problem in our relationship in the future and  Im not forcing you to do the same eunbi-yah.. you accepted my love and it's enough for me .. just love me and I'll do all the effort to make this relationship work.. trust me" she said as she gave me the most beautiful smile of her ..

She's impossible  

 

########