Chapter VII

This is Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VII

 

A blond with short hair and bangs is inside the university lounge. She is waiting for her friends, Joo Hyun and Soo Young. While waiting, she is calling all the saints, Gods, Goddesses, and saying her prayer that this day will end up well. Not in another chaos.

“Hi, little hottie.” A sultry female voice whispered on Seung Wan’s right ear. The latter slightly move her head and a beautiful face welcomed her.

“Yah…” Seung Wan stutters. Suddenly, no words come out as she feels Soo Young’s breath against her. The distance of their faces are 20.0549 centimetres apart. How did she measure their distance? Seung Wan doesn’t know.

“What?” Soo Young slightly move closer towards her friend’s face. She can see the blush slowly painting on the latter’s cheek. You are the cutest, Kit!

The woman in question move away from Soo Young. Her heart cannot take the distance between them. If the latter will come closer, she will definitely end up in hospital.

“You insulted me again!” Seung Wan sulks. This is the only thing she can do to calm her heart (and heat—Soo Young is making her body hot). She stands up and walk towards the parking lot. The cause of her near-death experience keeps on pestering her and apologizing.

“By the way, you look hot.” Soo Young compliments the new hair cut of her mini friend. “I like this blond and short hair with bangs. It suits your height.”

“Yah! Back with height insults!” Seung Wan huffs as she places her belongings in her car’s trunk.

“What? I really like it.” The red hair walks towards Seung Wan and pinches the latter’s cheek. “You look cute.”

“Thanks? I guess.” The blond shrugs her shoulder. “My mom and I went to the salon yesterday. She suggested to change my look because according to her, I look boring. I don’t know if she’s really my mom.” She pouts and ponder.

“Well, I agree with her. Your mundane look becomes bright.” Soo Young says with all honesty. There is no hint of pun or anything. Pure compliment. Like the sun to my morning and moon to my night.

“I hate you, Kat!” Seung Wan utters. Annoyance is an understatement. Soo Young is testing her limit. She opens her car’s door and sit in the driver’s seat.

“Hey, I’m kidding Kit!” Soo Young follows her and sit in the passenger side.

“Please don’t be mad.” The red hair shows her most cringey aegyo. “Please~!”

The blonde’s annoyance meter reduces from 100 percent to 50 percent. A very lethal and effective attack on her. If the red hair will aegyo again, the annoyance meter will surely vanish.

“Kit~ my cutie Kit, I’m sorry.” That’s it. The meter is gone. Seung Wan is faking her sulking face. And she’s failing it. Big time.

“I know your not mad at me anymore.” Soo Young pinches both Seung Wan’s cheek. The latter roll her eyes and a small smile graciously form on her face.

“You are annoying.”

“I know!”

Their cute bickering stops when the blond’s phone ring. The name of her best friend flashes on the screen. She immediately answers the call.

“I’m here at the parking lot. I will wait for you here.”

 

 

 

After a few minutes, a beautiful goddess is walking towards the parking lot. The hallway suddenly becomes a catwalk of famous clothing brand. The students are in awe of the goddess beauty. It feels like Aphrodite’s daughter come down from heaven and little cherubim are playing their harp as accompaniment.

Seung Wan alights from her car and wave her hand to catch the attention of the goddess. The latter notice her friend and also shock with the new haircut. Blond and short hair fits perfectly on Seung Wan’s face.

“Woah! You look nice, Wannie-ah!” Joo Hyun compliments as she opens the front seat door.

“Uhmm.” The newly arrived woman halts and looks at her friend.

“Maybe you can sit at the back.” The sentence makes her left eyebrow raised. What the hell?!

“Why? I always sit at the passenger seat.” Seung Wan scratches her hair and shyly explains why Joo Hyun cannot sit at her side.

“Kat… I mean Soo Young is already inside.” That makes Joo Hyun’s mood turns sour.

“Fine!” She reluctantly enters the car and sit at the back.

“Don’t forget your seatbelts.” Seung Wan reminds everyone after everyone is settled inside the car.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter