Chapter IV

This is Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Thank you to the readers who upvoted my story and also to the people who commented on the previous chapter. You guys are awesome! 

P.S. I'm sorry for my not so good update. I hope you will still like it.

-hr17

 

 

“So, movie later?” A smiling Seung Wan asks the red hair beside her.

The latter already knows the meaning behind Seung Wan’s smile. It is an adorable and warm smile that only Son Seung Wan can give. Honestly, since Seung Wan become Kit in her KitKat, everything is more enjoyable, brighter, and there is warmth enveloping her heart.

“Of course. We will watch Toy Story later.” The red hair pinches Seung Wan’s cheeks. The gesture makes the latter smile wider, too wide that it can reach her ears.

“Yay!” Seung Wan squeals. “You are the best, Kat!”

“Of course!” Soo Young sassily swats her hair.

“I need to go. I’ll be late.” The red hair opens the cars door and alights from it. She swiftly run towards the school gate when she remembers something and runs back to the car.

“Forget something?” Seung Wan asks.

“Yes, this,” Soo Young kisses Seung Wan’s cheek and bids good bye. “Good luck later, Kit! I know you can nail it.”

Seung Wan shakes her head out of amusement. Since Joo Hyun is very busy with school and Bogum, the author always drives Soo Young from home to school. At first, Soo Young is against the idea but Seung Wan convinces her by showing a short PowerPoint presentation of pros and cons of letting Seung Wan driver her from her home to school and vice versa. In the end, the red hair is convinced not because of the presentation but because of Seung Wan’s aegyo.

“You are something, Kat.” Seung Wan whispers with a slight smile on her face and her hand on her cheek.  

 

 

“Long time no see.” A bear looking female greets Seung Wan. The former notice her friend and decided to greet her and have a short conversation. They are too busy for the past few days.

“Hi Seulgi-ah.” Seung Wan greets her.

“Where are you going?” Seulgi cheerfully asks her.

The bear looking female notice something unusual with her friend. Seung Wan is rushing. Not the usual who is calm even in time of emergency or nerve-wracking situations. She remembered that Joo Hyun and Seung Wan had a fight when they were in high school. Seung Wan got into an accident and she was so calm while everyone was panicking. It was a total chaos but not for Seung Wan.

“I’m having lunch.”

“Can I join?”

“Sure, Seulgi-ah.”

 

 

 

The two friends are sitting inside a quiet and cosy café near their university. Usually, this café is full of customers. Now, there are three customers plus the two of them.

Seulgi and Seung Wan are busy munching their food while having a joyous conversation. Honestly, they missed this kind of moment.

“I heard you met someone in Japan.” That sentence causes Seung Wan to choke her meal.

“Careful,” Seulgi gently taps Seung Wan’s back. “I don’t want you to die right now. I know Joo Hyun will murder me if I will be the cause of your death.”

“Shut up!” Seung Wan playfully pushes her after recovering.

“But how did you know that I met someone?”

“Well, Son Naeun was wailing for days since she came back from Japan. She told everyone that her plan to get close to her ultimate bias, Son Seung Wan, was an epic failure.” The two girls laugh. “She was also livid because her bias met a hot chick in Japan.”

Hot chick? Seung Wan ponders in her head. Well, Soo Young is a cute tall hot chick. I suddenly want to see her and pinch her cheeks. Her mind is clouded with thoughts of the red hair. I should text her and remind her about the movie night. Hmm. I will add chick emoji on my text.

The bear notices that her friend is not listening to her. A wide and bright grin is shown on her face. It is too bright that can make her blind. So, she is really special.

“So, you finally move on?”

“What?” Seung Wan is looking at her with wide eyes. “Move on from what?”

“Seung Wan, I’m not blind to see that you are hopelessly in love with Joo Hyun. I know you love her since we were in high school.”

“How did you know?” The author is shocked. She thought that she is doing a good job of hiding her feelings for Joo Hyun.

“Wan, you wear your heart on your sleeve.”

“I don’t.” Seung Wan denies.

“You do, Wan-Wan. I’ve known you for years. I can easily read you like a book. Joo Hyun is special to you. You treat her differently from you other girl friends.”

“Seulgi-ah,” That is the only word she can utter.

“And also,” Seulgi halts and comes closer to Seung Wan. “I know you are S.S.W.”

A loud gasps escape from Seung Wan. All along, she thought that she is doing a good job on keeping her love for her best friend in the deepest and darkest part of her heart. How did Seulgi know this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter