Chapter V

This is Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I would like to thank the readers who upvoted my story. You are the best. For those who comment, thank you! I'm getting inspiration and motivation to update because of your comments! Again, thank you!

P.S. This chapter is a bit angst? Should I add an angst tag? 

-hr17

 

 

V

 

“Good night, Kat.”

Seung Wan and Soo Young are now in front of the latter’s flat. The ride from the movie house to Soo Young’s flat is in silence. Soo Young is still amused on what Seung Wan did, but she can feel that Seung Wan is worried for Joo Hyun. Her tone to Joo Hyun might be rude but she is Seung Wan. The soft and kind Seung Wan.

“Good night, Kit. I can’t believe that you really leave Joo Hyun alone.”

“She deserves it.” Seung Wan coldly replies but her face tells otherwise.

“Don’t fake it, Kit. I know you are worried for Joo Hyun.”

Seung Wan releases a deep sigh. She is mad because Joo Hyun always forget about her every time she is in a relationship. Now, that she has someone aside from Joo Hyun, her friend acted that way. So rude of her. Albeit she is infuriated, she still cares for Joo Hyun. She still loves Joo Hyun.

“I am, Kat,” She paused. “But I can’t stay mad at her for too long.”

“I understand, Kit. Go back to the movie house and check if she is still there.”

Seung Wan looks at the red hair. She cannot comprehend how Soo Young can read her like a book. Do I really wear my heart on my sleeve? Or maybe they have a connection. A connection that they can communicate without saying a word. They just know. They can feel it.  

“Go, Kit. Good night.” Soo Young kisses her cheek and open the door. But before going inside, she looked back Seung Wan. 

“Go back to her, Kit.” She said with full of sincerity.

Seung Wan looks at the red hair. “But you said Woody found her new home.”

“I know. I know Woody found a new home, but I know deep down,” She pointed at Seung Wan’s heart. “That she is still your home.”

That made Seung Wan tongue tied. All she can do is hug Soo Young tightly. Thank you, Soo Young-ah.

 

 

 

A lone figure is sitting on one of the benches inside the movie house. She is staring blankly on her feet. Her heart is shattered into pieces. The pain is too painful for her. She never felt this way before.

“Joo Hyun.” The lone figure looks up and see that the cause of her pain is standing in front of her.

“Why are you calling me Joo Hyun?” The pain in her heart become double than before. “What happened to Hyunnie?”

“Joo Hyun, don’t be childish. It is just a nickname.”

“Just a nickname,” Joo Hyun hisses. “Since when did it became ‘just a nickname’?”

“Joo Hyun, stop it.”

“No Seung Wan, you are the one who needs to stop.” Joo Hyun stands up. “Why are you acting this way? Why are you treating me this way?”

Seung Wan rolls her eyes. She shakes her head. Am I really hearing this from Joo Hyun? Heck! I am the one should be telling that. You are the one who always ignores me.  

“Let’s go home.” Seung Wan holds Joo Hyun’s hand and drags her outside the movie house.  This will be a long night.

 

 

 

“Hello my Munchkin.” Eugene greets her daughter who just arrived. “How’s your date?”

“I’m tired, mom.” Joo Hyun said good night to her mother and go inside her room.

Eugene notices the person standing near the living room. She noticed the tense facial expression on her face. It is weird to see her here. Her daughter went on a date with Bogum but why is Seung Wan here?

“Seung Wan-ah, what are you doing here?”

“Hi Aunt Eugene.” Eugene can feel the hesitation and apprehension in Seung Wan’s voice. She knows now that Joo Hyun and the latter had World War 3000. But this world war is different, more intense, more serious.

“Mind telling me what happened?”

Seung Wan walks toward her aunt and hugs her. “I don’t know what to do, Aunt Eugene.”

“Tell me, Seung Wan-ah. Let’s go outside and have some ice cream.” A genuine and happy smile forms on Seung Wan’s face.

 

 

 

“So, Joo Hyun feels threatened.” Eugene comments after hearing the whole fiasco. She giggles as she sees that Seung Wan is still the little Seung Wan she knows. The shy and bubbly little girl who arrived from Canada.

They drive to the nearest convenient

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter