Rawr

Killing Me Softly

“Ugh,” Jin Goo groaned, burying his face deeper into the chest in front of him. Chest. There was a chest in front of him, a very busty chest. He usually never had a chest in front of him when he woke up. Very slowly and carefully Jin Goo detached himself from the chest and the first thing he saw was chocolate brown. The more he backed up the clearer everything got. She was pretty. She is pretty. She had lashes, not too long, not too short, just lashes. Her nose is kind of hard to explain but it was pretty. Her lips were thick with a prominent cupid bow, the top darker than the bottom which was a light pink. Her super curly dark red hair was slightly squashed flat around her and would shake a bit when she would snore. It wasn’t a loud snore, just a light one. She is pretty. But he forgot to catch her name last night. Maybe he should wait for her to wake up but he has to go to set in like an hour so he’s really got to go. But the thing is that this is his house so, what to do?

He tries to get up slowly afraid to wake her and when he successfully gets up and off the bed he looks at everything in full view. The girl in his bed shifted as she snuggled into his white comforters. She was wearing a white tank top and red underwear, but that was it. Everything else including his clothes were scattered all over the place. Shaking his head Jin Goo headed into his bathroom to shower. During his shower though a lot of what happened last night starts to come back to him. He remembers the club, the heat, and her perfume. It was a very peculiar one, one that you wouldn’t normally smell anywhere, it was unique. He remembers how they danced how it all felt. But most importantly he remembers her eyes. There honestly was not much special about them. They were dark brown almost black but the way they looked into his, almost as if they knew. The crazy thing though is they were both completely sober that night. He knows because she didn’t have a hint of alcohol on her lips.

Jin Goo walked out of his bathroom, towel around his waist. Looking over at his bed he found that it was empty. No brown skin against white sheets, no frizzy red curls sprawled across his pillow. That little feeling of fullness was once again lost. He felt empty and lonely once again. Jin Goo made his way over to his closet and took out his clothes for the day, then he went over to his vanity and sat down. He didn’t move for a long time, just staring into his mirror. His eyes. They no longer had a sparkle in them. Shaking his head, he took his moisturizer and applied it to his face. He could hear buzzing noises somewhere behind him, someone was calling him. Getting up he picked up his jeans that were laying near the door and answered.

“Jin Goo, I’m outside.” his manager said as soon as he picked up.

“Hello to you too. I’m almost ready be down in 5.” He ended the call quickly, not giving his manager the chance to lecture him. Heading to his bed he picked up the shirt and pants he had prepared and quickly put them on and was about to head out quickly when he noticed something catch the sunlight and shine in his eyes. Heading over to where the light came from Jin Goo reached under the pillow, pulling out a necklace. It was of a constellation, stars, which one Jin Goo didn’t know. It was broken though at where you would clasp it together. Shoving it in his pocket he quickly jogged out of his house to the black van waiting for him.

“You said 5 minutes, that was at least 12.” His manager Jimin already started.

Jin Goo smiled at him “Forgive me please; I had a long night.”

Jimin raised his brow “What,” he crossed his arms “You couldn’t sleep?”

“No,” Jin Goo shook his head “It was just a long night is all.”

Jimin gave him an unbelieving look but didn’t pry on. Filming was going smoothly, and they finished up late again at around 2:00 am. The same thing happened the next day and the one to follow and before he knew it was already the next week. Today was one of Jin Goo’s rare days off and he decided to go to the bookstore, yes you read right, on his day off he decided to go to the bookstore. Jin Goo glided his fingertips across the spine of books as he walked through the aisles, searching for any book that caught his eye. But instead something else caught his eye. At the end of the aisle there stood a short lady with red puffy hair that was in a bun at the top of her head, struggling to reach a book that was just a couple inches away from her fingers. Making his way down towards her he reached out for the book successfully grabbing it he placed it in her hands.

“Thank you,” the lady said as Jin Goo passed it over to her. She looked up at him with a smile that lightly wavered for a second but she quickly hid it.

Jin Goo grinned back “My pleasure.” He winked at her. The lady turned to start walking away but something in Jin Goo made him reach out for her. “Excuse me.” he called out and she turned. “Don’t I know you from somewhere?”

“I’m not sure,” she replied.

Jin Goo tilted his head slightly. “You definitely look familiar.”

“If you don’t need anything else, I’ll get going.” She began to turn and as she did the scent from her hair flew towards Jin Goo and he remembered.

“One-night stand.” he whispered to himself. “I remember you now,” he said louder causing her to turn around. “How are you? You just left that day.”

“That’s the point of a one-night stand,” she mumbled low enough for her to hear.

“What?”

“I said yeah, I’m doing good. Um if you don’t have anything else to say I actually need to be somewhere.”

Jin Goo tapped his forehead “Yeah sorry for holding you. I have one more thing, I think you left your necklace at my place. It was a constellation.” He explained.

“Cassiopeia?” she asked a slight rise in the tone of her voice.

“I’m not sure but it was broken so I sent it somewhere to get fixed.” He said. “If you give me your number, I’ll let you know when I’ve gotten it back.”

She raised her brow thinking for a bit “alright.” She swiftly took out a pen from the bag she was carrying. She took his hand into hers swiftly and started walking away as soon as she was done.

“See you again.” Jin Goo said after her, a smile on his face as he watched her walk away. Jin Goo looked down at the number in his hand and took his phone out immediately in order to write her number down but as he was putting in her number, he realized he forgot to ask for her name again. He decided to temporarily name her ‘Lion’ just cause. Just cause.

A couple of hours later like literally 4 hours later around like 8:25 PM he called her. “Hey,” he said in a low tone trying to sound macho even though he literally already has a pretty deep voice.

“Who’s this?”

“With how well we know each other I would think you would know who I was by now,” Jin Goo pouted, “my heart hurts” he added but was quickly listening to a dead end because ‘Lion’ had ended the call on him. He looked down at his phone confused and tried to call her again but was ignored. He decided to then just text her a picture of him with her necklace. She then called him.

“Why did you answer with such a erted answer?” She asked as soon as he picked up.

“It sounded erted?” he asked with a pout.

“’Hey, I think you should know me by now’ imagine picking up a call from an unknown number and that’s the greeting you get.”

“You have a point,”

Lion laughed “Anyways, where can we meet?”

“There’s a cafe across the street from the book shop we met at.”

“Okay see you then.”

“Wait,” he said before she could end the call on him. “I was wondering if maybe after that we could get to know each other better. I don’t want it to just end with me returning your necklace.”

The other side of the line was silent for a second before she said “How do I know if your not a serial killer or something?”

“I mean if I were a serial killer I would’ve just killed you that night don’t you think?”

“I guess.” The line was quite “I’ll think about it.” And she ended the call there.