Chapter 09

My Wife

After Kyuhyun returning to school after discharging from hospital and few days rest at home , the school management asked him to meet them. They have already arranged a special ceremony for him on a Monday morning for congragulating.

Kyuhyun did not got an opportunity to reject this offer, without a choice he accepted the school certificate being awarded, but also had to deliver a little speech about the same.

When he returned to class, he got a lot of greeting cards from his classmates. Kyuhyun had never expected such kindness from them and was the first time he felt his classroom’s warm welcoming, because it's filled with student problems, and he was one of the invisible student.

As the first lady brought bad news, such a good day faded within seconds. Monthly examination date was announced.

Every examination was a war zone like starwars game. All students become more and more serious. Whole playful atmosphere faded away as well.

Kyuhyun’s recovery was getting better and better, considering his age, his physical condition was at the best. Even when he returned home, Kyuhyun’s mother changed her methods daily to fill him up.


Next day he was talking to a student sitting behind him, he took the opportunity to glance Changmin who was sleeping on his desk.

Kyuhyun did not forget the events happened at dark hospital room that night.,being with Changmin. After that Changmin has not yet appeared infront of him.

Kyuhyun was already expecting such a result, but at that time, this goal was not yet absolute. Kyuhyun still felt that his heart was pierced by a thorns, and he could not breathe.

Changmin was that thorn, causing pain for years and not being able to pull out.

Kyuhyun knew only when he will move on from Changmin completly, then only that pain will disappear.

But what Kyuhyun did not know that actually, the reason Changmin avoiding him was because he was shy.

After Kyuhyun's confession, Changmin went to his home and read Kyuhyun's dairy again and again like his favourite romantic novel. His lips was always smiling and feelings keep blooming like a fragnant flower.

Every word Kyuhyun told him...when he thought about it, he light up like a sunflower. However, when he met Kyuhyun in front of the school gate, he found himself flustered.

Changmin was planning to ask many things like does your back still hurt... headache... are you eating well... did u slept well... alot of things kept popping in his thought. But when their eyes met he couldn't even dare to open his mouth. Changmin never thought he will experience such a thing in his life.

After his sister’s health issue being solved, Changmin’s family returned back to their best days. Later, after learning Kyuhyun’s contribution , Yunho's impression has changed significantly.

“He’s really kind.” Yunho sat next to the Changmin on the bench at the basketball field.

“If it was me, I will also do as same.” Yunho said to Changmin who was sitting blankly.

Yunho continued“ He even did something really important without expecting anything. Huh... He even has nothing to do with you. It's really surprising.”


Changmin asked: “nothing to do with me?!”, Changmin only heard that not the rest of Yunho's speech, without compromising to Yunho he continued: " Who said I have no relationship with him?!”

Yunho asked. “Is he your relative?

Changmin held back his words that he is the person Kyuhyun liked from Yunho he said , “I accepted his mother as my Godmother,”

“That’s why.” Yunho showed some understanding, and suddenly he dragged Changmin to somewhere as if he saw something.

“What are you doing?” Changmin asked somewhat confused.

“I’ve seen Kyuhyun, let's go, let's walk back home together with him.”

However, Changmin asked, “Why do you want to go with him?

At this point, Yunho's loud voice was already heard by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun immediately pulled his bag. He acted as if he heard nothing

“What are you doing?” Yunho asked, confused. “He saved your sister and now you recognized as his mother as your god mother. Do you think that he is not worth it?”

Changmin is sure that Kyuhyun is listening to everything. He wanted to fill Yunho's mouth burger for making him mute. Still Yunho continued: “I know that Kyuhyun..., his personality is a little dull, but he looks like a cute girl. But no matter what others are saying still he saved your sister.”

“Shut up!” Changmin gave Yunho a dark look and he followed Kyuhyun.

“Wait for me! Yunho shouted, but Changmin already ran away , not even leaving behind his shadow for Yunho to chase him down.

“This guy has taken the wrong medicine.” Yunho stood in the school’s sky gate, a muttering.

Changmin already send Kyuhyun to his home once. So he was familiar with the way. He caught up with Kyuhyun but still maintained a distance.

Kyuhyun didn't had any intention to return home soon. So he turning away from his home direction again and again.

Changmin was curious, so he continued to follow him.

Kyuhyun’s heart kept repeating one phrase. “Why should I stay with him?

Since he saved Changmin’s sister, he thought that Changmin’s impression would improve more or less. At first, Changmin did many good things for him, and he even once held him in his arms and even sang lullaby for him. He was close to him and explained him to school exercises, but everything was destroyed because for him.

Changmin knew that he liked him.

Kyuhyun thought that Changmin may be feeling disgusted because of his confession.

He continued walking, with a heavy heart not knowing that Changmin is only abit
⁰ far behind. Like this gradually both went to Kyuhyun’s mom stall.

Changmin walked Kyuhyun entering his mom's stall , and immediately he hided well, at the turn in the corner, he has to help them without letting others know he decided.



Changmin looked at the child who was watering his mouth watching Kyuhyun's mom stall, for a moment walked his side to ask him. “Are you hungry?”

The child nodded.

“Do you want to eat delicious food?

The child nodded even more.

Changmin took 15 dollar from his pocket, put it in the hands of children: “ You can have some pan cakes from that stall with this money.”

The child took the money with his hand, watched for a while, then turned and ran away.

Changmin kept watching the child.

The child actually took his money and ran towards Kyuhyun just like what he expected. Child asked Kyuhyun sweetly “ Kyuhyunie hyung, I want to buy Pan cakes with this money.

Kyuhyun already knew this child, because he use to work extra time for Aunt Liu, also the son of Aunt Liu.

“ Are you sure?! , from where you’ve got so much money? Your mom gave it? ” 15 dollars is really alot money to make Kyuhyun surprised , and the child use to buy pan cakes before but never bought for this much money.

After seeing Kyuhyun's hesitation, little child pouted and pointed his finger to pan cakes and said “I want to eat it”

Kyuhyun smiled: “ Hyung will give you this pan cakes for free and when you go back it home, you have to return this money to your mom. Okay?”

The child began to eat after receiving it, listening well to Kyuhyun, and he nodded. When he finished his first pan cake, he thought that he had not really completed his work and showed another pancake.

Kyuhyun bend down to pat his head “Wait until finish the one in your hand, then i will give you another one.

The drooling child insisted pointing on the pan cake and said : “Another one, hyung wants another pan cake.”

“Hyung?” Kyuhyun was confused. He did not know that Aunt Liu had another son. Never heard about it before.

“Which hyung?”

Little child pointed his fingers towards Changmin's hiding place. Kyuhyun turned and checked the place. There was no one.

“Do you know that hyung ?”

It was the first time little child saw Changmin there, he shook his head and decided that "I did not know" is the best answer.

Kyuhyun thought that something is wrong: “Who gave you this money? Was it that hyung?"

The child nodded.

Changmin already hide well, when child started to point him out.

Kyuhyun thought a bit. “ How does that hyung look like?”

Child replied, still chewing his pan cake: “ Same as Kyuhyunie hyung,” he pointed at Kyuhyun's school uniform.

Kyuhyun frowned, same as my uniform... then student from my school as he did, why did he make this child buy pancakes?!!.

Changmin realized soon he will be discovered by Kyuhyun. So he bent his waist, covered his face with his bag and ran quickly into the crowd passing by.

Kyuhyun saw a dark shadow and his eyes glittered with surprise. He can recognize that person even at pitch dark night.

That person was actually Changmin.