Chapter 06

My Wife

Something unexpected happenend. Doctor rejected Kyuhyun's bone marrow transfer request.

"Why?!" Changmin's dad worriedly shouted.

The doctor pushed his glasses and said: " This child is still a minor, he needs his parents consent."

Kyuhyun nodded. Three of them left the office. Changmin said to his dad : " Dad I'll go back to school with Kyuhyun first. Please take care of mom."

Changmin's dad agreed. He looked at Kyuhyun wanting to say something but decided not to.

Kyuhyun smiled and said : " Don't worry, my mom will agree."

But what Kyuhyun hadn't expected was his mother went back on her word.

"Mom, Why?!" Kyuhyun asked.

"Someone who i know told me today that bone marrow transplant is not good for health and can even cause leukemia."

Kyuhyun was speechless after hearing her mom's concern. "Mom, bone marrow transplant is just like blood donation. It will never cause leukemia."

Kyuhyun continued to explain:" Bone marrow is actually hematopoietic stem cells. It will regenerate. Extraction of same is not harmful to the body. What about we consult the doctor about this? After hearing from doctor then you can decide."

Mom replied: "Son, tell me honestly, did they promised you something?! Don't be fooled. Nothing is more important than your life."

"Nonsense!!!" Kyuhyun's mom stared him with surprise, her son never replied like this rude to her before.

" Their family is so rich. How is it not possible to tempt you with compensation!!!" Mom replied.

Kyuhyun’s expression become darker, his voice has changed: “Mother, how do you know that his family is rich?"

Only Yunho and Jaejoong knows that Changmin's family is rich.

“In any case, I am tired of you, you’re no longer happy with me, I do not agree with this problem. I do not know if they are rich or not, it’s a way to save people, but you do not have to worry about it.” Kyuhyun’s mother is whispered and closed her eyes, Kyuhyun went back to his room.

Kyuhyun’s eyes fell, his face did not move, confused of what to do.



Kyuhyun breathed deeply, went to him and placed milk on the top of Changmin's table.

Changmin lifted his head and raised his face together.

Kyuhyun mentally cursed his head worried about what he was suppose to do.

“Thank you!” Changmin picked up the milk from the table, bowed his head and drank it.

“Changmin … …” Kyuhyun did not know how to start and hesitated. Changmin slowly said: “Your mother did not agreed right?!". classroom was silent.

“Sorry,” Kyuhyun said in a low voice: “I will explain to my mother, she does not understand now."

“Well,It's okay. Dad is trying in different ways too.” Changmin suddenly smiled, lifted her head to look into Kyuhyun's face.

“ My mom will agree, Please give me some more time.” Kyuhyun replied.

Changmin turned his head facing window, the group of sparrows seemed to be surprised and flew from the tree to the sky.

Changmin asked: “ Why you want to help me?!. Why are you doing everything you want?!”

Kyuhyun nevet thought that Changmin will ask him such a thing, his expression seems to have been like frozen . After a while he reacted slowly. “What do you think?"

Only then Changmin looked at Kyuhyun. “Do you like me?

Kyuhyun felt his body being frozen. He opened and closed his mouth, but he did not hear any sound.


As Kyuhyun did not recognize it, Changmin said to himself, proving that he likes him: “I helped you, but we’re classmates. You don't have to say these lies anymore. Because I already know the truth.”

Changmin always wanted to ask Kyuhyun about the diary. But he didn't get a perfect time to ask.

Was it good after know? He was convinced that Kyuhyun had not ignored it. Right now, he does not feel bad, that he learned that this guy liked him, but was a little happy to know. But does he like Kyuhyun?

Changmin did not know the answer himself.

“Was happy to know" Changmin said.

Kyuhyun was in confusion, what is the reason..... why suddenly..., What was Changmin talking about..., and his diary was not yet found, perhaps Changmin saw his diary?

“Changmin ” Cried Kyuhyun.

Changmin, looked at him, asked, “What?

“You … …” Kyuhyun really wanted to ask if he read his diary but he was afraid of Changmin’s answer for his question. Kyuhyun changed his question: “If you are in my situation able to save another life, You will also try to save others, right?

Changmin know that Kyuhyun was changing topic again and thought for a moment. “I think so.

Kyuhyun sighed, " Me too. I am genuinely interested in saving your sister's life. Not because i want something from you or from your family. Isn't there a proverb that- To save someone's life is better than building a seven story pagoda-"

When Kyuhyun finally spoke these words, his heart felt a little better , but the feeling that returning to Changmin once again was a blessing.

Changmin just replied “Hm”, likely to believe what Kyuhyun said.