Chapter 04

My Wife

Kyuhyun lay down on his bed holding his English book. He wanted to study but somehow he can't.



Changmin’s family must be immersed in joy of a new arrival, but soon they won't be able to laugh anymore.

Changmin's newly born sister going to be diagonosed with Blood Disease.

When Kyuhyun learned about it that time, he voluntered Changmin to hospital and undergo test for finding matching donors.

What Kyuhyun did not expect was what he was actually matched to donate bone marrow for Changmin's sister.

Changmin’s mother holded Kyuhyun’s hand, and cried out non stop. Initially, Kyuhyun was supposed to save Changmin’s sister, but when he turned to see Changmin, suddenly he had an idea.

He said to Changmin's mother that he needed to ask his mother's consent and left the hospital with Changmin,that time.

Way back to home, Kyuhyun looked down and, asked Changmin “Do you want me to save my sister?”

Changmin nodded.

Kyuhyun lifted his head and said to Changmin: “ Then you have to agree something".

“What?”

“Please stay with me forever.”

Changmin remained silent for few seconds, then asked “If I disagree?

Kyuhyun did not speak.

“Then you won't save my sister?”

Kyuhyun was silent.

“Very good” Changmin laughed: “I agree."

Kyuhyun finally got his wish come true. After he got together with Changmin was painful as well as happiness.

Their first kiss was at school under the Chinese Parasol tree. Their first time in bed was in Sophomore year at hotel near their School.

Kyuhyun never asked Changmin if he loved him. Even if it was a hot time, he did not ask.

He always knew the answer in his heart, so seven years later Kyuhyun allowed him to go.

In this new world, Kyuhyun decided to let go of Changmin. He will save Changmin’s sister, but will not ask Changmin to be with him any more.

He already knew that he was wrong.

The next day Changmin entered the classroom with smiling face.

Yunho was already in Changmin's seat, hoping that Changmin will talk about his sister.

Changmin felt soo happy so he took candies and chocolates from his bag and stuffed them in Yunho's hand and said, “Let’s go meet her together after school.” T

Yunho cheered happily and fled back to his place, Changmin shook his head, his eyes on Kyuhyun’s seat.

At the end of the classroom where the cleaning time took place, Kyuhyun found a candies in the seat.

The tip of Kyuhyun's ear become bright red, he pretended not to see them, secretly put them in his bag.

Changmin turned around to watch Kyuhyun's reaction receiving his candies but he found no reaction from Kyuhyun and didn't received any congratulations.

His beautiful mood become suddenly not so beautiful.


Yunho and Jaejoong are on the Changmin's both side, three of them keep talking about going to a hospital to visit new sister.

“What should I buy? buy a doll?” Yunho enthusiastically asked.

Changmin showed him a blank look. “She’s just born, she didnt even opened her eyes yet.”

“It’s fine, she’s too young.” Yunho continued: “So, I need to buy diapers! "

“You do not have to."


“Let’s go” Jaejoong said.

After passing Kyuhyun's seat, Changmin felt like someone pulling his shirt.

Changmin was a little surprised. Yunho and Jaejoong did not notice something unusual and they only knew when Changmin did not walk with them outside. classroom.

“Why are you standing there?” Yunho shouted from outside classroom.

“You go to the school gate and call the car; I will be there in a moment,” Changmin shouted back at them.

Kyuhyun had thought alot before making decision to pull Changmin's shirt. Now only two of them were left in the classroom.

Changmin raised his eyebrows. “What?”

Kyuhyun carried his school bag and asked : “Didn't you said that you want me to invite you to drink bubble tea?

Changmin's eye flashed a smile, he watched Kyuhyun in front of his eyes, gave a bow just a little to meet Kyuhyun's eye and asked. “Are you ready to drink tea with me?”

Kyuhyun looked a little confused: “You are the one who said you want to drink.”

It was a feeling of love that had not been relocated, fearful of the other person, but he was afraid he did not know it.

Looking at the warmth of Changmin's eyes, It felt like the moment he saw that Changmin durning their several years dating.

In the same way he looked soft with his eyes laughing.

. “Of course I want to drink" he put his hands in his pocket: "Not today, I have to visit my sister at hospital today."

Kyuhyun’s fingers tightened around his bag and he said , “Okay."

As soon as he started leaving his seat , his hand was captured by Changmin.

“Do you want to go with me?”

Kyuhyun does not believe his ears, he blinked his eyes.

Changmin found his invitation a little earlier, but Kyuhyun and Yunho were different. One was a brother who grew up with , other classmate who have a crush on him.

“Can I go so well?” Kyuhyun could not believe it.

Changmin did not expect Kyuhyun to accept his invitation: “Why not” He dragged Kyuhyun with him, “Let’s go”

When Yunho saw Kyuhyun next to Changmin, his eyes grew bigger.

Changmin kicked his feet, “car?”

Yunho pointed Kyuhyun and asked, “Is he going to come with us?

Before that, Yunho not only beaten Kyuhyun, when he realised Kyuhyun like Changmin, and that fact always tensioned Kyuhyun,

Changmin said : “ to visit my sister.

Yunho wanted to say something yet, but Jaejoong stopped him.



After arriving at hospital, Kyuhyun placed himself behind Changmin.

Changmin's mother was sleeping in bed, the baby is already wrapped in baby towel being holded by Changmin's father, who's gently shaking.

“Mom” Changmin exclaimed, standing in the hospital room.

Yunho ran to the side of his father around, grasped baby's tiny hand, wanted to see newly born baby girl.

“Lower your voice, she just falls asleep”. Changmin’s mother was beautiful after all she was only in early 30's, Changmin's dad was 40 years old.

Changmin pulled Yunho from his sister's side and easily dragged Kyuhyun along.

Kyuhyun then saw baby, she was crumpled and huddled up,also completely covered.

“Do you want to hold her a little bit ?” Changmin’s father suddenly asked to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was taken aback. Suddenly his face turned red and he politely said, “I can not”

“I can, I can,” Yunho gathered on her side, “I will hold her.”

Changmin and Yunho began to fight, the noise caused the baby to be woken up, she started crying for milk.

“Everyone get out , get out”. Their family nanny chased out all big boys.

The doctor stood infront of door with a serious look. As soon as his father saw it, he went out and asked, “What's wrong doctor?”

“Please follow me to office.” Then he turned and left, followed by Changmin's Father immediately.

Changmin frowned watching his father and doctor leaving.

“Please let me in,” Yunho asked.

Changmin coldly said: “If you want to see, ask your mother to give you a sister.

“You," Yunho grinded his teeth looking at Changmin. Because everyone knew that Yunho was born to his parents in their later years.

They all stood there arguing, but Changmin's heart felt uneasy.

Jaejoong can see this: “Why do not we head back first?”

Changmin nodded just ready to send them back when his dad stood calmly in the corridor and said to him, " Changmin come here for a moment."

Kyuhyun’s heart thumped a few times.

Changmin had a solemn look, frowning while walking towards his father.