Chapter 05

My Wife

The atmosphere is heavy, unknown, Yunho asked: “What is wrong?.

Jaejoong shook his " Don't know, let's go back ”

Kyuhyun replied: “Let's wait till Changmin come back.” He always knew this was going to happen.

“Why?” Yunho saw that Kyuhyun did not have a good impression at all and he is still confused why Changmin truly honored him.

“It seems that the father of Changmin wants to tell him something really important: wait, whether we can help or not”

“What's the matter ?” Yunho asked Changmin after seeing him walk towards them, but Changmin froze infront of them before speaking anything else.

“You guys can go back first” Happiness has disappeared from Changmin's face.

Jaejoong noticed Changmin and signs, and he shook his face and asked, “What happened?”


Jaejoong became alarmed: “Is there anything wrong with your sister?”

Changmin was silent.

At present, a nurse took blood from Changmin.

Yunho blocked the nurse and immediately asked, “What happens to take out his blood? Is he ill?”

Because Yunhi suddenly caught her, nurse got starlted. While she wants to release his grip, Changmin said in bit of a hurry: “This is because of my sister's sickness.”

Yunho immediately released the nurse.

“What is wrong with her, is it worse?” Yunho’s tone was somewhat worried.

Kyuhyun soon tightened his arm.

"She needs a bone marrow transplant, and I’ll try it right away. ” Changmin said.

Yunho does not know what is it meant, but he see it from Changmin’s expression.

“I’m also doing the test!” Yunho rolled his sleeve and said, “Take as much blood as you need."


Yunho said to Changmin: “I will always help you, your sister is my sister, I can also try again!

“ Can you please take my blood too for testing?,”Kyuhyun suddenly said, “ It better than only testing your blood only, So that we can all help.”

Yunho did not even worry about suffering because he was on the same side as Kyuhyun: “Yes, yes." He said.

Changmin watched Kyuhyun deeply and nodded, and took it to the place where the doctor was.

Doctors also agreed that they should try, Yunho knocked Changmin on his shoulders and encouraged him. “Of course, nothing will happen.”

After giving blood for testing, they went home. The result of test will be known only tomorrow. Kyuhyun’s home is the opposite way of them, Yunho and Jaejoong decided to use the taxi together. Kyuhyun had no money to take a taxi, he planned to walk to the bus stop.

As Changmin knew that Kyuhyun’s family was not good, He called a taxi saying “I’ll get you back.”

“I do not need it.” Kyuhyun tried to protest.

But Changmin ignored every word and pulled him into a car.

Both were silent.

One the way, Kyuhyun’s eye locked at Changmin's. Kyuhyun stopped after they reached his home area.

Kyuhyun has turned into Changmin, “Your sister will be better soon.

“Yup”. Changmin replied blankly.

Kyuhyun stopped again before leaving and then said, “If I help you, you should tell me.

Kyuhyun after a long time heard Changmin choking on the voice.

Kyuhyun really wanted to hug Changmin, but he had no courage. Then he went towards Changmin and calmly patted on his shoulder. “It is OK.

Suddenly he felt someone pulling out his hand and a warmth embracing him.

Kyuhyun felt that his mind had stopped.




Pure youth breathing hits Kyuhyun's left cheek firmly. Even with clothes, Kyuhyun could feel a strong heart beat.

“Thank you,” Changmin’s giggled and whispered to his ear.

This brief moment as if it actually happened. For a long time after Changmin left, he still stood on dim street lights.

Kyuhyun already knows blood analysis, and when he return home at night, he decided to tell everything to his mother.

“ Poor baby”. Kyuhyun’s mother said, “It’s important to go and save lives, if you can help her.”

Kyuhyun’s mother was always kind. Kyuhyun knew she would not stop him.

The next day, returning to school, Changmin did not attend the same class in the morning.

During the lunch break, Kyuhyun was going to go to the cafeteria for lunch but suddenly Changmin appeared at classroom door side . There was a lack of sleep visible on his face.

Kyuhyun knew that the result of the blood should have come.

He is ready to go to him. Yunho was already on the side of Changmin.

“Is everything fine?” Yunho ask Changmin with anxiety.
Changmin shook his head and went to Kyuhyun.

When Kyuhyun arrived at Changmin’s father’s car he looked at Changmin secretly. His eyes were closed, leaning against the seat rather than sitting up.



Watching Changmin's father being worried and Kyuhyun smiled at Changmin’s father, “Uncle, that’s probably my destiny and her fate. please don't worry. Everything will be alright."

Changmin’s father’s eyes quickly turned red and he did not speak.

Changmin opened his eyes and was constantly watching Kyuhyun. XiaYao strained when packing bags in a bag.

"Had your lunch? "Changmin asked Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun got startled and said, “I’m not hungry.

Changmin told his father: “ Daddy, You first please return to the hospital and accompany mom, I will eat with Kyuhyun and come back together later.

“No need …” Kyuhyun wanted to give up, but Changmin’s father too said he was right, so no one spoke about it.

Car stopped in front of the restaurant and Kyuhyun, led by Changmin entered the restuarant, “We can eat something here.


The restaurant was very vague and Kyuhyun felt unnatural. He did not want to get anything from there because of luxuory. There was no resistance to saving a person’s life, he wanted to buy back.


“What do you want to eat?” Changmin placed the menu card before Kyuhyun for selecting. “It’s not really necessary” Kyuhyun replied.

Changmin breathed in and went through the menu. He ordered the waiter and asked for some food, then told to Kyuhyun. “This is my father’s restaurant.

Kyuhyun looked surprised.

“I won't take you to my sister if you do not eat lunch.”

Kyuhyun gained a little head. The fact that the Shim family was rich was what he learned later. In this city, Shim family is one of the richest and most powerful people, but Changmin usually lives very low profile life and no one discovered about this at school.

When meals came, Changmin also eat together with Kyuhyun. In fact, he does not need anything, but for Kyuhyun not feel left out. He ate slowly.

After Kyuhyun finished eating, he brought Kyuhyun’s bag on his shoulder and said, “Let's go.”

“I can hold my bag. You don't have to.” Kyuhyun wanted to hold his bag, but before that, Changmin nodded and already placed bag on his shoulder.

Changmin held Kyuhyun’s hand and pulled him out of the restaurant.

Kyuhyun’s heart beated fast and wanted to escape, but he did not want to say it, so he was very distracted to return to Hospital.

Feeling stopped at the hospital entrance. He took the school bag and handed it back to Kyuhyun’s hands. Kyuhyun took the bag and placed it, over his shoulder.

Kyuhyun returned, mixed up.

“Do you have anything to tell me?” Changmin asked. Kyuhyun keep looking at Changmin without saying anything.


“Forget it” Changmin said, “let’s go”. Changmin led Kyuhyun inside hospital. Kyuhyun watched Changmin's wide shoulders entering the Hospital. "I won't repeat the same mistake Chwang." Kyuhyun said to himself.