Chapter 07

My Wife

After finishing classes in the afternoon, Kyuhyun went to visit his mother’s food stall. It is a place where his mother sells pancakes.

Kyuhyun rarely went to his mother’s stall because he never left home that much. Every time when he wanted to help, the mother of Kyuhyun always sent him home to learn, and money earned to help him continue his research.

Kyuhyun's mom's stall is at the intersection, having a good flow of people to run business smoothly. The Location was goldmine. Kyuhyun does not understand they got that place. He and his mother were not very powerful, no one did anything. There were no enemies and no relatives too, why was such a good place as given to his mother?

As soon as he reached his mother’s stall, there was no presence of his mother.

“Kyuhyunie, your mother had an accident, she was sent to the hospital.” Aunt Liu quickly said when she saw Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun trembled: “What happened to my mother?”

“ Those hooligans seems like don't have to use their eyes. Some teenagers knocked into your mother's cart while running. She was pushed underneath it. Hot oil got spilled and I am not sure whether she got burned by hot oil or not.” Aunt Liu sighed and said.

Kyuhyun listened to Aunt Liu's words and turned cold: “Who sent my mom to hospital? Which hospital?”

“It was a car owner, I do not know which hospital. Fortunately he saw your mother falling down and helped her get in the car, they said they would go to the hospital. It must be a near by hospital. Please go and check. ”

Kyuhyun thanked Liu Aunt turned to run home, he had to go home and collect money first for paying hospital bills.

The nearest hospital was where Changmin had brought him last week. Kyuhyun is really worried about his mother. He did not cared about money, He got into a taxi quickly.

The whole ride was full of anxiety. Upon arriving at the hospital’s entrance, Kyuhyun rushed to enter after paying taxi charges and later bumping into someone.

Changmin caught the collapsed Kyuhyun and was surprised: “Why are you in the hospital?

As Kyuhyun did not explain, he only excused himself and ran to the reception. After seeing Kyuhyun's expression Changmin simply followed him.

“ Excuse me , Is there a 40-year-old woman admitted today, because of oil burn ?!.

The nurse checked before answering: “ There is, may i ask what is your relationship?”

“She is my mother.”

“She is your mother?” Behind him, Changmin suddenly opened his mouth.

Kyuhyun turned to see him.

“I know where she is, please follow me.” Changmin said after pulling along.

Kyuhyun found it strange that Changmin knows where his mother is.

Changmin took initiative to explain : “Today my father went to look for your mother … he wanted to talk, but he came back with an injured woman. She got hurt by some kids passing by.”

Kyuhyun did not expect such a coincidence, it was the father of Changmin, who actually saved his mother.

Changmin led him to the room where his mother was resting.

“Mom, are you right?” Kyuhyun was worried after, looking at her mother’s hands, now wrapped in gauze.

Kyuhyun's mother her son’s head softly: “I am alright, just do not worry about my hands, not soo serious.”

Kyuhyun carefully watched his mother, and ensured no other places were burnt.

Changmin stood at the door without speaking a word.

Kyuhyun’s mother realized that and waved at Changmin: “My child, my son has come and allow him to thank your father for me.”

Changmin smiled to the mother of Kyuhyun, “Aunt Cho, I’m a classmate of Kyuhyun. My name is Shim Changmin, I forgot to introduce myself before.”

Kyuhyun’s mom widened her eyes, as she said: “You … are Changmin"

Changmin nodded.

Kyuhyun got up and went to Changmin's side: “Can you please take me to where your father is?”

“He is now in my mother’s room”

Kyuhyun told his mother: “I’ll come back soon”.



“Aunt, please relax.” Changmin said politely to Kyuhyun's mom, then he started to guide Kyuhyun to his mother’s room.

When Changmin's father knew that the woman he had saved was the mother of Kyuhyun, he was surprised once, but still felt very uncomfortable: “I am sorry that I went to talk to your mother like I never trusted your words. ”

Kyuhyun shook his head: “It does not bother me, and I thank you for you today. I do not know how much medical fees have been paid, but please let me to repay right away.”

Changmin’s father said: “It is not necessary, not much.”

Kyuhyun insisted that Changmin’s father should let him repay amount , because Kyuhyun did not want to use it for medical expenses.

It seems that Changmin understood Kyuhyun’s thoughts, so he told him the amount. Changmin’s dad looked Changmin with a little guilty. He told Kyuhyun, “Let me come with you and visit your mother.”

Kyuhyun stopped, “Uncle, Can you please let me first talk to my mother?”

Changmin’s father said: “Of course,” so Kyuhyun returned to her mother’s room.

“Kyu Kyu.” Kyuhyun’s mother looked at her son. “ Did you thank them?”

Yes! Kyuhyun said: “And I also paid the hospital fee.”

The mother of Kyuhyun was released.

“Mom”. Kyuhyun called but could not open .

Kyuhyun’s mother sighed and said, “Mother knows what you mean, but … as a mom, and how can I risk it? Go and talk to your doctor if my bone marrow match, You are my son, you should be the same as me. ”

Kyuhyun shook his head, he suddenly thought about the way, and said to her mother: “Mom, what did you hear others does not tell us truth why not we go and know details from the doctor?”

“That … … hesitated the mother of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smiled: “Do you think that the doctor will lie? We just ask for doctor's advice, well? They are professionals.”

During this time the doctor walked through the door. Kyuhyun stopped him.

The doctor was very enthusiastic after listening to Kyuhyun’s explanation, and he explained Kyuhyun's mother: “ Bone marrow donation will never lead to leukemia. I can not ensure you that it will not hurt, but pain is not a serious injury to the body.”

When he saw that she had not yet believed, he continued: “Our Chinese book has hundreds of thousands of medullary volunteer donations, doctors will certainly not harm those who are there to save the others. There are certain risks, but this type of risks does not effect young people much. ”

The doctor finally, announcing Kyuhyun “donor should have first consent from the family, if agreed, you can proceed with further procedures.”

He left after he finished.

Kyuhyun was sitting easily on the bed, waiting for his mom to slowly understand.

“You will not really get leukemia?”

Kyuhyun seized his mother’s hand, promising: “Absolutely not.”

Kyuhyun mother’s eyes were a little red “Kyu Kyu, do you feel that your mom is pretty bad.”

“How could I?” Kyuhyun smiled, “Mom, you are the best.”

Kyuhyun’s mother laughed at her son. She sat on the bed, and said: “I want to visit the baby.”

Her wound does not matter, so Kyuhyun helped her mom out of bed.

When Changmin's Father learned that Kyuhyun’s mother agreed to donations, he thanked the mother of Kyuhyun.

“The elder sister”. Changmin’s mother looked younger than mother of Kyuhyun; She came down from the bed and took her hand that was not wounded, torn eyes, a voice was calm and said: “Thank you..., thank you very much.”

Kyuhyun's mother’s eyes became red, they both mothers, she finally could understand Changmin's mother's feelings.

Changmin’s mother wiped her eyes and cried and looked at Changmin: “elder sister, if you do not have any problem, please be God mother of my elder son. Since now, regardless of whether you can order him. ”

“Oh, I can not do it”. Kyuhyun’s mother tried to refuse. The familiar circumstances of this young man name Changmin, how she could recognize Changmin as her son!!!.

“Is our son not good enough? Well, wait please wait until my daughter grows, she will be your god daughter too. Not only Changmin, but from now on, my girl is also your girl.”

“This will not happen, it will not work.” Kyuhyun's mother still refused to wait till Changmin to stand before her, crying out with heart: “God mother, please accept my sister and me of your daughter and son.” After saying this, he bowed politely infront of Kyuhyun’s mother.

Kyuhyun’s mother was surprised, and took a step back. Kyuhyun was also shocked.

Changmin’s parents was also surprised. When Kyuhyun’s mother saw that the child did not want to stand properly from bowing, she quickly told Kyuhyun to make him stand.

Changmin smiled. “God mother, it means you have agreed.”

Kyuhyun’s mother did not know what to do.

Changmin's mom took his hand and honestly said: “Elder sister, you should really take a good advantage, my child who really is thick skin should learn alot in life, so a great sister like you can help me to teach him.”

Kyuhyun’s mother did not think she would come from where she was; She looked at the long and handsome young man,and watched Kyuhyun on his side.

She suddenly felt that it would be nice to have two children who are handsome.