190705 Airport (Yenyul) [2]

Onion's IZ*ONE One Shots Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Look up."

 

  The demon looked at the archangel suspiciously. "Why?"

 

    "Stop asking questions and just do what I say." Eunbi's voice was stern, a streak of divine light flashing across her right eye. The demon saw it and obediently followed what she was told to do after clicking her tongue.

 

    The archangel held her head and peeked at her face under her hat that's covering almost half of it. Yena looked back at Eunbi with indifference while waiting for her to finish.

 

    "You're being careless."

 

    "I'm not-"

 

    "Shush!" 

 

    The demon zipped at the archangel's hiss, frowning at the fact that she doesn't have power over the archangel at times like it.

 

    "Try to keep those horns in check, will you? You're gonna end up exposing all of us today." Eunbi looked at her from head to toe. "You already started off with that outfit of yours."

 

    She touched her head and felt a bump ease down flat. Her horns must have popped when she was having too much fun fooling the humans.

    
 

    Yena chuckled and shrugged at the archangel. "What can i say? It's fun toying with humans in this look."

    
 

 

    Moments later, the airport staff finally cleared them for their boarding and their managers led them to the departure area where they will await to board the plane.

 

    The demon expected Yuri to be clinging on to her again like she did earlier but the angel had already walked ahead of her. Out of the blue, another demon clung on to her arm instead as they made their way through the swarm of humans who are feeding on their visuals.

 

    "Why are you here with me?" Yena asked Hyewon in an annoyed tone, enough for only them to hear.

 

    "Why won't I be?"

 

    "Get off!" She hissed but the older demon only smiled. "No."

 

    Yena was about to forcefully remove Hyewon's hold on her arm when the humans started pushing at each other. The demon almost snapped when she saw someone hitting Yuri on the shoulder. The commotion obviously bothered the angel as her shoulders became stiff while she continued to walk. 

 

    "Calm down. We don't want to make a scene here." Hyewon held Yena's arm tightly, knowing her temper against violent human behaviors.

 

 

    It didn't take long for them to be away from chaos and they gathered around at one corner, far from the rest of the humans.

 

    The archangels did their job of filling them in of what they are about to do in New York. Carefully explaining the pros and cons and everything they should be keeping in mind while they are abroad.

 

    Everyone was attentively listening, but Yena was just in her own distant world, staring at the angel who stood across her, still worried about what happened that no one else seemed to bother talking about.

 

 

    "Choi Yena, did you hear what I just said?" Chaeyeon called for her attention, snapping her back in reality.

 

    She blinked twice and roamed her eyes around her. The others were looking at her, most especially Yuri. 

    
 

    "I, uh..." She gulped.
 

 

    She wasn't paying any attention to the briefing at all!

 

 

    "You're one hopeless case..." The archangels sighed while the other angels and demons snickered. 

 

 

    Chaeyeon walked over to her, blocking her view on Yuri. She frowned at the archangel only for her to receive a flick on the forehead.

 

    "Stop gawking and listen carefully."

 

    Yena held her forehead and nodded. She admits that the flick hurt so bad but she can't complain about it because the archangel already started talking.

 

    Chaeyeon briefed her again, one on one, making sure she was paying attention to every detail.

 

 

    "Before we land, I want you to tone down with that arrogant charisma of yours."

 

    "Arrogant charisma? Please. This is called confidence."

 

    "Whatever. Just change your appearance or something. We don't want more suspicions to rise."

 

    The demon pouted and Chaeyeon left to talk with the other archangel.

 

 

    The moment the archangel was out of her sight, Yena's eyes immediately found Yuri. The angel still had that frightened look and the demon was not pleased of the sight at all. Yuri should be smiling and not be looking all cautious and scared.

 

 

    "Y-Yena, your disguise..." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter