Seven

Some
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pale blue sky doesn't agree with Wendy's merry heart.

Her dazzling eyes ask for a rainbow. Her smile asks for mine.

Yoongi watches the younger girl engaged in her book.

"Are you that happy?" he asked. The girl looked up and realized he had already closed his book. "Huh? You're not reading?"

"I got bored. Are you that happy?"

For the hundredth time this afternoon, she smiles. "This is a perfect read in a perfect place. I'm glad you take me here."

Yoongi had asked her out to the beach. He knew Wendy had been through a lot last week. She told him about her meeting with her family, their doubts, and also her father's wish for her to take medical major instead of music.  She told him all of this when they were working on their project, and since that day, her mood hasn't changed much. Yoongi usually wouldn't go this far for his partner, but maybe he didn't see Wendy merely as his duet partner.

"I've finished the second verse," he said while looking at the waves.

"Sing it for me, then"

Yoongi turned to her. Something is not right. If she were somebody else, I wouldn't waste a breath to say no.

He smiled. "Sure"

I want to print our hands in the pavement
Savour your words, I won't ever waste them
Look in your eyes and kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter