Four

Some
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy closed her eyes and sighed.

Have you regretted your decision? Had that major of yours failed you yet?

The words his father said to her last Saturday keep bothering her mind. Is it wrong for me to pursue this dream of mine? To do what I love to do?

Sure, she doubts herself sometimes, with a lot of other people in her faculty who were amazingly talented. But she never regrets her choice. She likes to sing. She loves it.

She played her favorite song and start to sing along with it. Jessie J, who you are.

Why am I doing this to myself? Losing my mind on a tiny error,

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, It's okay not to be okay

Just be true to who you are

 

 

Yoongi was walking in the campus park when he heard that voice. Beautiful. Strange thing is, he felt like he knows that voice but he doesn't at the same time. Following the voice, he came to a bench with a girl sitting on it with her back to him.

Then he realized whose voice is it. 

Wendy?

 

 

Wendy stops her singing when she realized someone sat beside her. She turned her head to see her neighbor.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey"

"I want to sit here if you don't mind"

She looked at him puzzled. "Sure, this bench is not mine after all"

"Keep singing," he said ignoring her last remark.

"What?"

"I want to sit here with you, listen to you singing, hearing your voice, it's beautiful," he said.

Wendy looked at him more puzzled than before. She was silent for a while thinking of what he just said.

"Hey, I'm asking you to sing, not the opposite"

"Thank you"

"You gives me credit for my songs, I give you mine. I sincerely think your voice is beautiful"

"No, seriously. Thank you...for saying that"

"So, are you going to sing or what?"

She looked at him then laughing. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter