Five

Some
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you?"

That simple question we've had numerous times may seem meaningless, just other words express 'hi, nice to meet you'. But depends on who said it and when, those words may not be meaningless at all. Just like how Seulgi stands still right now staring at a guy in front of her.

"Seulgi?"

"I'm sorry, I'm late for my class" 

And with that, she went away. He who had been left alone only sighed.

 

 

Seulgi came to her apartment and goes straight to her bed. She didn't have any class this afternoon. She lied. She didn't know why he's here, in Seoul. She didn't know why he talked to her. Why he dared to do that after what happened. The only truth she knows is that Oh Sehun is a jerk. No respectable guy treated her girlfriend like property for a seen purpose only, to break up with her and held another girl hand the next week in front of the whole school in their last year in school's prom night.

"I should have kicked him, instead of running away with some stupid late-for-class excuse!" Seulgi exclaimed.

Knock knock.

"And now what? Another person from the past wants to pop up out of nowhere again?!" 

She walks to open the door and greeted by Jimin.

"Uhm, am I knocking at the wrong time? I'm definitely not someone from your past, as long as I know" he said.

She sighed. "I'm sorry. I just had a bad day, that's all"

"It's only 2 P.M and you already judged this day as a bad one? Very fair, Kang Seulgi"

She smiled sarcastically at him. "Yeah yeah. What do you want anyway?"

"Geez. I'm sorry to disturb you, princess. But it seems like you need me right now, to lighten up your day"

"What, you randomly knock at someone's door and offer to lighten up their day?"

He laughed. "You know you're cute when you're being like this? As much as it is annoying, it is cute too"

Tiny shades of red crept up her cheeks. "Why do I feel this conversation goes nowhere? Really, Jimin, what do you want?"

"Okay okay. I actually forgot to bring my key today and I can't go in, not until Yoongi comes home"

"Then? You want to wait here in my apartment?"

"Kang Seulgi, you were not supposed to offer something like that to any guy, you know! Unless that guy is me of course"

Seulgi amusedly looked at him. "Wait, why? Weren't I'm not supposed to do that to any guy? Moreover you?"

"Ha. Funny. Just wait until the day you trust your life only to me "

"Whatever. So, you want to wait here or what?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter