Two

Some
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yerim is busy putting books into a box. She is helping his cousin pack his things because he is moving to a new apartment in town.

"Oppa, do you have to move? I like having you around here" she pouted.

Park Jimin chuckled. "You like having me around here, or you just like having someone to boss around?"

"Both" she laughed. "But seriously, though. It was nice having you around here. With mom and dad always work late, it is nice not to be left alone for a while since you moved in here."

"Sorry, sis. You know you can come to my apartment anytime, though"

She smiled. "I know. Anyway, has that girl contact you?"

"Nope"

"What a pity. I want to thank her, you know. Because of her, my cousin ended up bought me a book" she grinned.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure, you're welcome sis."

 

***

 

Wendy looks at the clock. 2 PM. She sighed. She knows her best friend is probably in the local library nearby to wait for her 'Tolstoy Guy'. Guess I am all by myself till then.

Then she heard noises from the room next door. Isn't it supposed to be empty? Is there someone moving in? She walks to the front door and opens it to take a look at the next door. Yup, definitely the new neighbour. She can see people from moving agency with boxes.

She closes her door and sits on the sofa.

We got a new neighbour. Can you grab some cakes on your way home? I like to welcome them.

She texted Seulgi.

 

***

 

It was 4 PM when Seulgi walked into the elevator. She pressed the 3rd-floor button. Before the door closes, a guy walks in. He wants to push the floor button but stopped when he realized the 3rd-floor was already pressed.

He looked into the other person. He couldn't believe his eyes. She was busy with her phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter