Six

Some
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi didn't want to be here, but she wants to be with him. And he's here, with his friends.

It was always like this. She goes looking for him after school ends with an intention to ask him out for a date. And he always has an 'I've already had stuff to do with my friends' excuse. Then she would ask him if she could come along to. His only responses would always be "Do whatever you want"

"Hun, I want to buy some chocolates. You want to come with me?" she asked him.

"No"

"Then do you want me to buy you something?"

Sehun looked at her with an exasperated look. "Listen. Just go, okay?"

Seulgi was surely hurt with his tone. It was like, "I don't want to have anything to do with you, off". But why was she still here? Always coming for him, by his side.

"O..okay. Wait for me here, I'm going"

And when she comes back later, he wasn't there.

 

 

Jimin looked confusedly at Seulgi who has been staring at the chocolate bar for a while now.

"Where's your craving goes?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"If you're not going to eat it, I'll gladly accept it"

"No chance. I love this"

"Then eat it, don't just stare at it"

Seulgi opened the wrap and took a bite. Chocolate sure has an effect on her mood.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" she asked.

"What?"

"How was your first love goes?"

Jimin looked at her and raised one of his eyebrows. "You're still thinking about him, aren't you?"

"Something reminds me of him. So, how was it? Is it like mine?"

"Would you believe me if I said I haven't met one yet?"

Seulgi stopped her chewing. "You're kidding, right?"

"Seriously. I've spent my high school only two years for I'm in acceleration program and that means I have to study more than others who spent three years

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter