Three

Some
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi just finished arranging his clothes into the cupboard when the bell rang.

When he opened the door he was greeted by Jimin who accompanied by 2 girls he didn't know. One girl has opened after she looked at him.

"Hyung!" Jimin said.

"Sunbae!" one of the girls said.

Now three pair of eyes is looking into this girl.

"Uhm, I'm sorry. You probably don't know me. Hi, I'm Wendy. A first-year student with the same major as yours and your neighbor as well" Wendy said.

"I'm Seulgi, your neighbor, too! I'm living with her" Seulgi butts in.

"Uhm..hi?" Yoongi said while looking at Jimin asking for more explanations.

"Oh, right! I met Seulgi in the elevator, who turned out to be our neighbor" Jimin explained.

"Oh, I almost forgot! This cake is for you guys, as a welcoming gift" Wendy showed them the bakery box which had red velvet cake in it. "Hope you guys like sweet"

"Oh, we love them alright! Why are we standing here, you girls want to come in?" Jimin said which make him get a death glare from the other boy.

"But it's still a mess in here, I'm afraid you girls will not find it appropriate," Yoongi said trying to hold these new acquaintances that Jimin brought so suddenly comes in.

Son Wendy is a curious as well as a noisy girl. Seulgi knows that. The boys do not. "No problem! We sure can help sort things out around here, right Seulgi?" Wendy said while walking pass Yoongi into the apartment.

Yoongi couldn't believe what the girl just did. "Wha-Wait!" He turned around following his so-called hoobae roamed around his apartment, leaving Jimin and Seulgi at the door.

"Forgive my friend. She can be noisy at times. Seems like you and your friend there got to cope up with us as neighbors" Seulgi said.

Jimin laughed. "Are you kidding me? I like to see how fun it will be when Yoongi hyung has to cope up with her"

"Glad you have something to look forward to"

Jimin looked at her. "You wanna come in?" he asked.

 

While Seulgi was helping Jimin with his boxes, Yoongi was looking at the girl in front of him who was busy looking at photos on the wall. His photos.

"You know you said you're going to help, right? How come looking at some photos is helping?" he annoyedly said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter