Chapter 2

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm calling the police.." Bom said angrily, as I looked at my best friend a.k.a my office mate, ridiculously, giggled when she took her phone out of her handbag and dialed a number.. "Hello? Is this the police? I want to report regarding domestic violence.." She said, and I saw her forehead creased in frustration at whatever the person on the phone is saying. This best friend of mine never failed to amuse me.. "What?.. Of course this isn't a prank call.. I'm serious.. I'm reporting.. What??? You know what? Forget it.... " She hung up angrily and looked up to me.. "I can't believe they think I'm crazy.. What is wrong with this people?" 

I giggled some more and shook my head.. "Relax, Bom.. I'm fine.." I said, as I faked a smile.. shook my head as Jiyong and the memories of what he did to me last night flashes to my mind.. 'No, get out of my head. Work is the only place I can escape from you.. Escape from reality..' I bitterly thought.. "YAH! SANDARA!" Bom's voice intterupted my thoughts, and brought me back.. "Huh? What?" 

"Dara-ah... aigoo.. Look at you. Your bruises.." She said worriedly, as she touched my bruised lips and I flinched in pain.. "These bruises will add more and more each and everyday.. if you don't stop this yourself. Leave him.. For good.. Do something about it, Dara-ah.. You can't expect me to just sit still and just watch you be in pain.. I'm going crazy.. You arrive to work everyday with new bruises.. and I just, I will kill Jiyong if this goes on...." She unconsciously squeezed my hand.. "Bom-ah... That hurts.." Upon realising, she mouthed sorry.. and let go of me as I sighed.. 

"You better not, Bommie.. Jiyong will kill me and blame me if you throw a fit again.." I sighed even more upon remembering the first time Bom came to our house and got mad at Jiyong.. Jiyong was furious when Bom went back home and left me alone with me.. He blamed me for telling Bom about our marriage problems.. But really, to whom should I let it out to if it's not Bom? No one knows our situation like Bom does, only Bom knows.. Not even my parents, Jiyong's parents or anyone else.. We just look happy to everyone's eyes.. but in reality, it's far from what they see.. It hurts too much to think that after 4 years of marriage.. Everything between us has chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter